• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

John got up and walked out to one of the locker cubbys where no one was. He sat down and looked at MJ. "Goddamit, I really like Alexander. He's the first guy who has ever showed interest in me but I still wasn't good enough. I deal with enough shit having to deal with my homophobic parents, I don't like feeling like this."

Lafayette took out his earbuds, frowning and reaching out to put a comforting hand on his pal's shoulder. "John, mon amie, we can't control how we feel, we can only learn how to steer it in the right direction." He offered as advice, despite having no knowledge in this kind of thing. "There isn't much you can do in this sort of situation, but that doesn't mean you can't make it better for yourself. Like uh- Quand on a pas ce que l’on aime, il faut aimer ce que l’on a." He offered, smiling a little in hopes of making the situation lighter. "When one doesn’t have the things that one loves, one must love what one has."

Lafayette took out his earbuds, frowning and reaching out to put a comforting hand on his pal's shoulder. "John, mon amie, we can't control how we feel, we can only learn how to steer it in the right direction." He offered as advice, despite having no knowledge in this kind of thing. "There isn't much you can do in this sort of situation, but that doesn't mean you can't make it better for yourself. Like uh- Quand on a pas ce que l’on aime, il faut aimer ce que l’on a." He offered, smiling a little in hopes of making the situation lighter. "When one doesn’t have the things that one loves, one must love what one has."

"I just want someone to tell me that they love me, because my parents don't and no one else will." John said sadly, his hand shaking

Eliza frowned and her eyes welled up with tears. She felt like she had done something wrong to drive everyone away.

"Eliza why are you crying?" Alexander whispered. He didn't understand. He was used to people shoving him away, and had long since stopped Taking it personally. 

"I just want someone to tell me that they love me, because my parents don't and no one else will." John said sadly, his hand shaking

MJ frowned further, wrapping himself around his friend in a tight embrace. "John, don't think that way." He responded, "Plenty of people love you!" He just continued to hold his friend in an attempt at comfort, making a whining noise. "Alas, it seems you've fallen victim of; how do you say- Coup de foudre." He said as if it were something terribly tragic. "It's skewing your sense of reality, come, you must feel better!"

MJ frowned further, wrapping himself around his friend in a tight embrace. "John, don't think that way." He responded, "Plenty of people love you!" He just continued to hold his friend in an attempt at comfort, making a whining noise. "Alas, it seems you've fallen victim of; how do you say- Coup de foudre." He said as if it were something terribly tragic. "It's skewing your sense of reality, come, you must feel better!"

He hugged back gently but didn't feel much better. "I'm sorry, I'll stop talking about it."

He hugged back gently but didn't feel much better. "I'm sorry, I'll stop talking about it."

"No no, don't-" He sighed, holding his friends cheeks. "I'm sorry. I should be taking you more seriously." He answered quietly, carefully forcing his friend to look at him. "Mon amie, je t'aime. Don't you ever think nobody loves you, understand?"

No homo.

"No no, don't-" He sighed, holding his friends cheeks. "I'm sorry. I should be taking you more seriously." He answered quietly, carefully forcing his friend to look at him. "Mon amie, je t'aime. Don't you ever think nobody loves you, understand?"

No homo.

John smiled softly at his friend. "Thank you MJ, that was really sweet of you." He hugged him tightly.

[SIZE= 8px]Yes homo[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back