• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

Lafayette shook away the face he was making, replacing it with a slight smile. "Amazing actually!! We just finished our routine for the competition next week." He stated happily, leaning on the table as he popped a grape in his mouth. "It's great. Amazing, actually."

He was out of grapes, tragic.

"But enough about me, whatcha writing?" He raised a brow.

"Maybe he is acting. But he doesn't seem the type. The kids just excited. He wants to fit in." Burr yawned. "What should we do after school?"

(I feel guilty for not having enough time to reply as much as I should)

"I'm just going to walk around, probably go get something to eat." Thomas answered, "If he is acting, then its just.. weird." 

Lafayette shook away the face he was making, replacing it with a slight smile. "Amazing actually!! We just finished our routine for the competition next week." He stated happily, leaning on the table as he popped a grape in his mouth. "It's great. Amazing, actually."

He was out of grapes, tragic.

"But enough about me, whatcha writing?" He raised a brow.

Alexander looked at his paper. He wasn't really sure what he was writing. A quick skim of his paper told him that he was writing about the hurricane in French. Strange. "Paper for English." Alexander mumbled.

Lafayette was getting a little tired of all this tension weighting down on the table, and packed up his lunch and; ahem, sharpies. He casually popped some earbuds in his ears and decided to listen to music and just sort of.. Ignore it in favor of Beyonce. This wasn't one of his fights and he almost didn't want to get involved; unless pushed.

Lafayette was getting a little tired of all this tension weighting down on the table, and packed up his lunch and; ahem, sharpies. He casually popped some earbuds in his ears and decided to listen to music and just sort of.. Ignore it in favor of Beyonce. This wasn't one of his fights and he almost didn't want to get involved; unless pushed.

John wanted to talk to Lafayette so he texted him. Come with me, we need to talk."

He looked down when his phone buzzed, before standing. Well, maybe he might have to kick ass, who knows.

He texted back. "Lead the way."

John got up and walked out to one of the locker cubbys where no one was. He sat down and looked at MJ. "Goddamit, I really like Alexander. He's the first guy who has ever showed interest in me but I still wasn't good enough. I deal with enough shit having to deal with my homophobic parents, I don't like feeling like this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back