Half-Breed Institution

My next reply will involve moving the plot and setting in stone what cabins people are in. Because of this I will go to the Settings/Locations tab and finalize who goes where. I advise you all visit that tab and make sure you can deal with where I put you.

It wasn't bad! I can work with it! If there are suppose to be villain OC then we already got two good candidates xD

Hey @Zaffre Blue I think our characters are going to mess with peoples minds. I mean if they look almost identical then people are going to have trouble who they are talking too :)

rosamortelle said:
Hey @Zaffre Blue I think our characters are going to mess with peoples minds. I mean if they look almost identical then people are going to have trouble who they are talking too :)
Let's do this, first they need to meet. Where is * uhh- I don't know her name xD *

Ok, my brain feels less fried now. I will try to respond more frequently for the rest of the night, though that's nor much longer. Also, I plan on a time skip soon so be prepared. I expect to go in like a month. The last time I did this there was so much disorganization when I attempted to play out the first days of basic, so I hope this helps. It will also give people more power.

Shog said:
Ok, my brain feels less fried now. I will try to respond more frequently for the rest of the night, though that's nor much longer. Also, I plan on a time skip soon so be prepared. I expect to go in like a month. The last time I did this there was so much disorganization when I attempted to play out the first days of basic, so I hope this helps. It will also give people more power.
Sorry to pester but do you think we could fit Rey in Cabins 1 or 3 ?

Yes. I'm not sure what yet, but there will be something. It might take a bit to get there, though I predict longer time skips in the future so that will help.

@Zaffre Blue

Dang it. I put you in 1. I made sure to tag you, but (of course) it doesn't notify the person when a person is tagged for an edited post.

Shog said:
Yes. I'm not sure what yet, but there will be something. It might take a bit to get there, though I predict longer time skips in the future so that will help.
@Zaffre Blue

Dang it. I put you in 1. I made sure to tag you, but (of course) it doesn't notify the person when a person is tagged for an edited post.
Oh, thank you

I'm sure some of you have noticed the new tab. I will put a rough class schedule for classes there tomorrow. I'm off to bed now, so see ya tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back