Half-Breed Institution

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Now... To figure out how to enter... Also, can I know where most of the people are at...?

[/QUOTE]
Rey's sitting there....all alone....eating her Homo Sapiens

Well, where though? I kinda need to know where at so I can have appropriate actions xD

Also, don't expect Yamai to really be the one to approach people, since she's well... Yeah, just not really the one to approach others, but rather the one people need to approach.

Every time I write a wave of calm I keep thinking: any calmer and these people are gonna end up dead. I mean how cool would that be, to die in complete peace

Peace, Qilin's can calm a crowd and create peace to those around them. But it git me thinking about of you were so calm you just stopped breathing. Not considering it as a power or anything, But would it be a sad or happy way to die?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Peace, Qilin's can calm a crowd and create peace to those around them. But it git me thinking about of you were so calm you just stopped breathing. Not considering it as a power or anything, But would it be a sad or happy way to die?

[/QUOTE]
That would be quite peaceful. I mean besides getting brutally slaughtered and digested by something.

So how long has it been? As in the first to arrive have been there for a day? A week? Also, what time is it as well unless the time-skip is coming then ill wait till then. I just would like to know so I can jump into the RP.

@Shog

People are scattered basically everywhere. My advise is to just look for someone you want to interact with and ask them where they are.

@Peaceswore I'm really annoyed by your posts right now. First off, to me it looks like you're playing it as tohugh your character knows it's Yamai's snake (which should be near impossible to just flat-out tell it's Yamai's), as well as it seems like you're saying Yamai's yelled at him before, yet Yamai's never yelled, she's never even spoken to Aouli before just now really, and I see no way in Hell he'd see her as mean because of one, he doesn't know shit about her, and two, she isn't at all mean. Please fix your post(s) in some way or another, because I honestly can't proceed with such things.

Well, scratch most of this post. You edited the previous from what I see now that I looked back at it, though this most recent one, which brought my concern on the whole "yelled at again" and "mean" parts up still feels out of place to me, unless it's referring to somebody else in which case would still prefer to be given at least some knowledge it's not Yamai being talked about.

I fixed the first post making it just seem like a snake and asked you earlier if it had a physical body.

Secondly the last post was a joke (forth wall break type of thing). I know you have yet to speak to Aouli believe me I'm good at remembering conversations.

Thirdly because of my character's personality he absolutely refuses to let anything (Human, mythical creature, or animal) see his face. The only two to even see his eyes is Zadock and Andrew when he hypnotized and when he fought.

And fourthly, I get being mad and all, but in the OOC do you really have to be that rude? I'm a reasonable person so please refrain from being like that unless it's IC then you can cuss all day and I'll just laugh.

Still, even in a breaking the fourth wall kind of sense, can't exactly say she'll yell again, or that she's mean, since her personality's far from mean. As for the seeing his face, that part I understand. She's already seen his face though, and as explanation for how, while the fight was going on. He pulled his hood off at some point from what I read, and with Yamai's really good vision, she could get a clear view of their faces from all the way in the classroom. On top of that, she has photographic memory, so she didn't miss a single detail since her mind recorded every inch that went across her eyes. Anyway, wasn't really trying to be mean, so sorry if I seemed that way :c

Ok I need to go over a few things really quick and before I say anything I need to let you know that if I come off rude then that is completely unintentional. When I said fourth wall break I was not referring to your character, but to you. Also never in the fight did he take his hood off. He has never taken his hood off in front of anyone yet.

Then what I don't get is why you've had to include him pulling his hood back on in a few posts. Also, even if he never did remove his hood, the snake's eyes definitely got a look at his face at some point, since it was looking at him before he ever noticed it, thus before he ever set his hood to cover his eyes from even something looking at an angle his hood normally wouldn't cover much at all from.

As for the fourth wall breaking in that way, that there would be considered just as rude as I may have seemed, since that's literally directing something at the player (me) themselves.

AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
Is there going to be a time when I can sign up, or is the "no longer accepting" thing permanent?
I have no clue, though I'm assuming it's permanent. I'd wait for @Shog's final decision on it though, since I'm not actually sure on that.

Its just a feeling. Have you ever looked at something and just wanted to throw up? He eats dreams like you would eat food so yeah.

Hmm... Interesting. So he gets feelings about what a persons dreams might be just by looking at them... Also no, I've actually never looked at something and wanted to throw up to be honest, since I'm somehow really good when it comes to things most people would want to throw up over and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back