Half-Breed Institution

Pfft Demetria isn't shy. Just usually painfully arrogant, as well as quite pissed at the moment xD

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Deadkool said:
Hi, sorry, stopped getting notifs, not really sure what to do.
Jump in do what every one else did, transform, go eat, and hope for the best

Hey @Shog just outta curiosity when do when get our cabins?

@Shog I must apologize but I am withdrawing myself from this rp. I was away for a day and there are 10 new pages of posts to read in the in character rp thread. I can't keep up with that.

@Peaceswore I still like to have a general idea of who is where so that I can actually join in on the interaction and I can' do that if there will always be so much for me to read. I just finished taking a trimeseter off of college and I go back to school next week so I won't be on rpnation constantly like I have been for the past week. I checked this morning and there were 4 pages. I looked now and there are 14 pages. If that is going to be a typical thing, I won't be able to keep up while maintaining my commitment as a student.

I would talk to you but im in the middle of a conversation you could try to join or something

Are Sina/Robert at a different tree than Demetria? It's what I kind of expected in a way, because Demetria went to a tree by the cafeteria, as did the other two....

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Would a Jikininki be a good half breed ? People took my main thing *pyrokinesis* and it's either this or a demon lion

Ok, I recognize that I was gone for 5 hours, but what happened in the last ten pages? Can anyone catch me up on where and what people are doing right now?

most people are in the cafeteria. Sina and Robert are outside, maybe going back in. and i think there's an argument...? in the cafeteria

@Shog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back