Half-Breed Institution

You guys left me. So since you are evil are you guys going to be friends with my sandman?

StoneWolf18 said:
I mean as in we are about to have a full use of only HALF our powers and such but its still rather hard to control
Sorry, but that is not something I can answer the way you want me to. The powers deviate too much for me to give a consistent answer. Just think of it as if you were in your characters position. How much control and power would you have after only a month of knowing you have them?

Ok just because she eats people doesn't automatically make her a bad person......... Actually it kinda does...

Dammit, I didn't get any notifications, so now I'm behind by a lot... Behind as in all the way back at my last post behind...

I don't even know how to catch up at this point... Even if I do manage to catch up anyways, not like I'd know at all what to do with Yamai due to the fact I bet I've missed a good event or two, leaving my character herself fallen behind, not just me... Sorry @Shog, probably going to drop out.

Still, I'm way too far behind. I don't know where anybody's at, I don't know what's even going on, and I certainly don't know what I'm going to do about fifteen or so pages of reading to do...

Then ask for a summary and read the pages later. Andrew, Zadock, and two others plan to break into the principle office but have no clue where's it at. Me and Blue are in the forest. Classes are about to start annnnnd that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back