• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Andrew rubbed his face "stupid rat!" He then reached down her shirt not caring how embarrassing it was and grabbed Napoleon and threw him into a tree. "Ha i won this time!" He then realized what he did and turned around to an-li as his face was as red as a cherry "uh...um..s-sorry....i wasnt thinking...and..um" he was stuttering trying to find a good excuse but could'nt

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneWolf18 said:
Dysis completely agreed with Bull, yet was really worrying about the outcome. Looking over the edge as well, she would become lost in thought though aware of what was being done and said. 'So we're really fighting a god...Its going to go as planned, get him drunk as hell then kill him. Anything unplanned will be solved by Bull...wait. How can Bull stand up to a god? He is powerful and all but still, a GOD?' This made a deep frown appear upon her face, 'I may or may not have to step in...'
@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu
Bull patted Dysis on the shoulder, "I know what you're thinking. I can feel the worry on you like a storm. I got this. If need be I'll ask for help, but I should be able to hold out long enough to at least knock some sense into him. Though..." He suddenly turned grave, "if you see my clasps come off, get everyone and run. Don't look back and get far away. They safely limit my power and weight. Hopefully I can get him to see reason and stop hurting the kistunes without taking them off, but just in case. Be prepared."

Airagog said:
Bull patted Dysis on the shoulder, "I know what you're thinking. I can feel the worry on you like a storm. I got this. If need be I'll ask for help, but I should be able to hold out long enough to at least knock some sense into him. Though..." He suddenly turned grave, "if you see my clasps come off, get everyone and run. Don't look back and get far away. They safely limit my power and weight. Hopefully I can get him to see reason and stop hurting the kistunes without taking them off, but just in case. Be prepared."
Frowning she would turn "That's a promise I can't make, I would never leave you to fight a god alone." Her eyes would stare at him, unblinking. Filed with worry, sadness, hope and millions of others.

@OrenjiGatsu

@Airagog

StoneWolf18 said:
Frowning she would turn "That's a promise I can't make, I would never leave you to fight a god alone." Her eyes would stare at him, unblinking. Filed with worry, sadness, hope and millions of others.
@OrenjiGatsu

@Airagog
Bull shook his head, "You don't seem to understand. With you here I have to hold back. Once the shackles go off, I can't hold back or it will put even more of a strain on me. With no one around me, I can't let loose and use my full power without worry." He said with a nod.

Penance said:
Andrew rubbed his face "stupid rat!" He then reached down her shirt not caring how embarrassing it was and grabbed Napoleon and threw him into a tree. "Ha i won this time!" He then realized what he did and turned around to an-li face as red as a cherry "uh...um..s-sorry....i wasnt thinking...and..um" he was stuttering trying to find a good excuse but could'nt
An-Li was completely red from the whole event. She didn't even register the whole situation. She hid her face for a moment and raised up a hand. "I-It's fine. Really I don't mind." She crossed her arms against her chest. She looked up at him and smiled. Her face was bright red as she looked at him as long as it's you she thought. Up in the tree Napoleon looked at the two and rolled his eyes. He realized they were head over heels. "Squeak squeaked squeak."

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li was completely red from the whole event. She didn't even register the whole situation. She hid her face for a moment and raised up a hand. "I-It's fine. Really I don't mind." She crossed her arms against her chest. She looked up at him and smiled. Her face was bright red as she looked at him as long as it's you she thought. Up in the tree Napoleon looked at the two and rolled his eyes. He realized they were head over heels. "Squeak squeaked squeak."

[/QUOTE]
Andrew turned around looking at Napoleon "i heard that rat!!!" He yelled shaking his fist then he turned around to an-li "so uh what do you want to do now?" He asked awkwardly

As Haru, Inari and the other kitsunes made it to the heavens, the bridge behind them disappeared and another appeared in front of them going back down to Earth, but to Japan. "Down there will be where the house where we'll meet Susanoo at," Inari said.

Haru's mother came behind her as she was walking to the side of Robert and said," So, what do you guys think about this mission?"

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18

OrenjiGatsu said:
As Haru, Inari and the other kitsunes made it to the heavens, the bridge behind them disappeared and another appeared in front of them going back down to Earth, but to Japan. "Down there will be where the house where we'll meet Susanoo at," Inari said.
Haru's mother came behind her as she was walking to the side of Robert and said," So, what do you guys think about this mission?"

@Airagog

@StoneWolf18
Bull whispered, "Fishy. I don't recall Susano-o particularly hating anyone. I figure if I get him boozed up we can get some info out. I am not sure about Inari. If Susano-o confirms his story well then I'll be helping you all beat some sense into him." He then eyed Haru's mother, "But, if the stories don't match up. You're going to have a very angry bull on your hands."

Penance said:
Andrew turned around looking at Napoleon "i heard that rat!!!" He yelled shaking his fist then he turned around to an-li "so uh what do you want to do now?" He asked awkwardly
Napoleon blew a raspberry at him and glared at him. An-Li pulled her hair back and looked at him. "Um, well there is something I need to do before anything else." She looked past him towards the ruined trees. She walked around him and stood in front of the ruined trees and felt horrible for them. Such brutish action towards you all. She bowes to the trees "I am so very sorry." Then taking in a calm breath she sighed and transformed back into her Qilin form. she slowly lifted her hands and the light glowed a bright white. The trees began to creak and grow. Then they shot high up and grew into a whole new section of the woods. She smiled for a moment and then stepped back looking at her handywork. She turned back to him. "Alright I'm all yours. Heh! What do you wanna do?"

Andrew was shocked by what she did "that was..neat" he said. realizing he was gawking he shook his head "so um did you still wanna go with them to fight the god or did you want to stay here? Either way i'll go with you" he said sincerely

Penance said:
Andrew was shocked by what she did "that was..neat" he said. realizing he was gawking he shook his head "so um did you still wanna go with them to fight the god or did you want to stay here? Either way i'll go with you" he said sincerely
An-Li paused for a moment and thought. She crossed her arms and grew serious "I will only intervene if something becomes disastrous. I will sense the impeding danger and go to them." I wonder if the other Qilin will appear as well...maybe even my mythical parent? I wonder which of them is the Qilin? She noticed she was deep in thought and smiled at him. "Oh, sorry. No, if there's trouble I'll find a way there." She ran over to him and grabbed onto his arm "although I am worried about the outcome. I want to spend time with you!"

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li paused for a moment and thought. She crossed her arms and grew serious "I will only intervene if something becomes disastrous. I will sense the impeding danger and go to them." I wonder if the other Qilin will appear as well...maybe even my mythical parent? I wonder which of them is the Qilin? She noticed she was deep in thought and smiled at him. "Oh, sorry. No, if there's trouble I'll find a way there." She ran over to him and grabbed onto his arm "although I am worried about the outcome. I want to spend time with you!"

[/QUOTE]
Andrew chuckled 'man thats another first' "alright lets see..." He then started thinking about what they could do. "Hmm we could go certain 'beauty' spot that i know" he said grinning knowing she'll like it.

Airagog said:
Bull shook his head, "You don't seem to understand. With you here I have to hold back. Once the shackles go off, I can't hold back or it will put even more of a strain on me. With no one around me, I can't let loose and use my full power without worry." He said with a nod.
Dysis would open her mouth to argue by thought better of it. Sighing she would turn back around, looking off into the distance just imagining what could happen.

@Airagog

@OrenjiGatsu

Oh wow guys..I apologize. I'm unsure of how this all works. I'll just watch from now on. You're fantastic, thanks guys! (:3)

Shy said:
Oh wow guys..I apologize. I'm unsure of how this all works. I'll just watch from now on. You're fantastic, thanks guys! (:3)
First rule of Rping is that you ask stuff in Out Of Character Chat.

Penance said:
Andrew chuckled 'man thats another first' "alright lets see..." He then started thinking about what they could do. "Hmm we could go certain 'beauty' spot that i know" he said grinning knowing she'll like it.
An-Li looked at him curiously "hm? A beauty spot? What is it?" She held onto his arm and pulled him closer.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li looked at him curiously "hm? A beauty spot? What is it?" She held onto his arm and pulled him closer.

[/QUOTE]
Andrew pointed in a direction through the woods "there is a cliff that has a beautiful view of the sea and a sunset" he knew she'd like it, heck even he did. He then started walking in that direction "wanna see?"

Zadock was sitting in a tree in his jeans and graphic tee when he saw someone eating what seemed to be carmel. "Who in their right mind?" Zadock shook his head and looked closer hoping to get a better look at the person. @Zaffre Blue

Penance said:
Andrew pointed in a direction through the woods "there is a cliff that has a beautiful view of the sea and a sunset" he knew she'd like it, heck even he did. He then started walking in that direction "wanna see?"
An-Li lit up with excitement when she heard about the area. "Yeah! I'd love to!" She followed beside him happily.

Drumonkey said:
Zadock was sitting in a tree in his jeans and graphic tee when he saw someone eating what seemed to be carmel. "Who in their right mind?" Zadock shook his head and looked closer hoping to get a better look at the person. @Zaffre Blue
Stopping her caramel coated finger on the way too her eager mouth, she would feel someone near. "It's Rey! What do you want ?!" . Then licking the sweet off her finger, Rey would curse in Arabic, ranting about how a woman can't eat caramel in peace.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li lit up with excitement when she heard about the area. "Yeah! I'd love to!" She followed beside him happily.

[/QUOTE]
"Awesome lets go" he then held her hand and led her through the woods. After a while they finally exited the woods onto a cliff that was directly above the sea. In the distance you could see the sun setting making the sky a beautiful orange. He looked at her eyes and asked "well what do you think?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back