• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Caught up in the excitement, and not even hearing the compliment, she took a leap forward and embraced him. Truly it wasn't something Alexa normally did, and after a moment of hugging Zadock tightly, she cleared her throat and slowly released her grip. "Um...sorry. I have no idea why I just did that." An attempt at self control had her arms resting behind her back, now bashfully looking off to the side, pretending to be distracted with watching other students. "Thanks for the help, though. I never thought I'd be human again." @Drumonkey

Penance said:
Andrew sighed disappointed "aw i won't explode I'll probably just catch on fire" he said jokingly "just kidding, you don't have to" he said waving his hands "still might be fun you never know"
An-Li looked at him worriedly and sighed. She glanced at him he really wanted to see what happened. "Fine, let's do it. I'm curious myself anyway." She pointed to him "but if you explode or catch on fire it's not my fault got it?" She looked at him seriously.

Dysis would ever so slowly regain consciousness. Though she couldn't move let alone feel anything, she was aware of what was happening around her. The first thing that greeted her was the love exploding from Alexa and it hit her like a slap in the face. 'Looks like a pair of love birds are present' she would think 'lovely...'

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]An-Li looked at him worriedly and sighed. She glanced at him he really wanted to see what happened. "Fine, let's do it. I'm curious myself anyway." She pointed to him "but if you explode or catch on fire it's not my fault got it?" She looked at him seriously.

[/QUOTE]
Andrew perked up excited "alright lets do this" he reached out and touched her hand and felt a sting shock his hand. He pulled back his and shook it "oo it stung" he said "but aside from that it wasn't that bad"

"It was no trouble at all. Like I said earlier I enjoy helping others." Zadock smiled cheerfully , she couldn't see it but he was blushing slightly.

It was probably a good thing Alexa had no idea what Dysis was thinking, otherwise, she'd probably get pretty angry. Whether she had a crush on Zadock or not would remain a secret. "Well, you should keep helping people. You're good at it. If you ever need anything, just let me know, ok?" She kept her gaze off to the distance, though began to daydream once again about what just happened, trying to make sense of it all.

"How about if I want something? I was hoping you would let me enter your dreams once in a while." Zadock said as he watched her daydreams trying to make sense of what she was seeing. "Didn't that just happen what are you thinking about it for?" Zadock smirked as he asked.

Peaceswore said:
".............................I was.......forgotten." Aouli muttered as he became seriously depressed.
Still unable to move Dysis would hear Aouli say that he was forgotten 'you and me both...' She would silently respond.

Busted again, she jumped and playfully smacked Zadock on the arm. "That's not fair. I can't read your mind! I was simply just trying to figure out...well... nevermind." Of course she didn't want to say, didn't want to give off too much information. His curiosity of her dreams had her peeking from the corner of her eye, staring at him really. "My dreams aren't really that interesting. Why would you want to enter my dreams?"

"Oh yeah Dysis!" Zadock turned back to her and his eyes glowed and his brow furrowed in concentration then he exhaled slowly and Dysis could feel herself waking up and feeling fully rested.

"Well you may not think your dreams are interesting but I certainly do. One reason I want to see them is because you told me not to peer into your dreams and I respected that but its driving me crazy, my curiosity is burning." Zadock chuckled as he said that sentence with intense passion. "Also I cant read your mind either."

@FieryAngel @StoneWolf18

Arms now coming to cross, she nearly pouted. "Well, it seems like you can." Now, she was staring down at Dysis, figuring she must be waking up or something. "Well, honestly I thought you had already entered my dreams. I could have sworn I saw you. Anyways, fine if you want to once in a while, I guess you could. Just warning you, there might be things you don't want to see." Nibbling her bottom lip anxiously, a foot gently nudged a stone upon the ground. @Drumonkey @StoneWolf18

"oooh sounds interesting. Like what exactly? " Zadock raised an eyebrow and chuckled at her sudden ainxiety. "is there something you want to tell me or get off your chest? You seem like you have a lot on your mind."

Her head snapped up with narrowed gaze. She may be back in human form, but her attitude is all the same. "No!" Perhaps that was a little too defensive. "You aren't my therapist, so, no. I will not place my burdens on you. I'm fine, really. I just....you know..dream crazy things once in a while."

Zadock held up his hands in a defensive manner. "Ok ok put away the claws I don't mean to pry. If you don't want to tell me you don't have to sorry for trying to be your therapist I think it is you said." Zadock shrugged and tried his best to seem unfazed but it was in his eyes the faint look of hurt.

A gong sounded across the island signaling the end of the class. There were a few more left before lunch and then some after. Ivan was pulled out of his trance and wasn't even sure what he had been carving. It looked like he was on top of the mountain with a few others and a dragon was there with them. Not a half-breed dragon, but a real one. He wasn't sure what possessed him to carve such a thing and decided it was best just to cover it up with more ice before leaving.

(Time skip to lunch)

As usual Ivan sat in his corner table on his own looking out across the ocean of people. He was nibbling on a raw stake today. For some reason his mind kept pulling itself back to the carving he made earlier. He thought he might have a few ideas on who else he had carved and was keeping an eye out for them. He wasn't going to talk to them about it, but he had to know.

She saw that pained look, one she knew all too well, and sighed before giving a playful nudge to lighten the mood. "Hey, relax ok? If I really needed to talk, you'd be the first one I'd come to. Promise! I'm just...scared. Dreams are normally private, you know? And I just..." Struggling with what to say, it was clear she was rather flustered. "It scares me...the secrets that could be revealed."

Feeling the harpies eye piercing into her back she would groan, removing her muzzle from the dirt she would slowly stand. Towering over the two she would thank Zadock with a brief nod and "Er, thanks."

(@Shog your sudden time skips are really annoying me and I would assume a few others. Could you possibly give a few minutes warning to wrap up where we are currently doing?)

"No problem it is the least I could do."

(to lunch)

Zadock was sitting at his usual table with some minor bit of food for him to try and eat. Zadock smiled at Alexa and Dysis and looked around for Aouli and Andrew to come sit with him. @StoneWolf18 @FieryAngel

It was pleasant to sit in the cafeteria and eat without glaring eyes piercing her back, and the jokes about stealing food and all that. Zadock's smile was returned enthusiastically just before a piece of apple was shoved between her lips. She chose to sit next to Dysis this time, keeping a bit of distance from Zadock for the moment. She was silent, though, losing herself in thoughts, daydreaming about the events from earlier, the things she really wanted to say and do. @Drumonkey @StoneWolf18

Zadock raised an eyebrow at Alexa. "That is not fair I want to peek but I know you wouldn't like that."

Aouli was sitting in a corner of the cafeteria nibbling on his food looking completely depressed. "....I was forgotten." He muttered as he tore at a piece of steak. "..........."

"Huh? Oh.. well, I already said you could. I just simply warned you that you might find out something you don't want to know is all." Just to torment him some more, she went back to daydreaming, but not before winking and poking out her tongue like the brat she is.

Dysis would be lost thought while gnawing on the end of a sandwich. She hadn't shifted back for the sole reason that she was too sore. From the first fail attempt and the second success had left her muscles aching. Shifting back would only make it worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back