• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Zadock smiled at the taunt and his eyes turned to gold then he stood up and shouted loudly. "Aouli get over here! I don't know where you went during class but I saved you a seat at this table. Stop acting like a stranger. " when Zadock Sat back down he began to pay full attention to the daydream and began to listen in on it.

The calling out to Aouli didn't even make her flinch, nor interrupt her little daydream. ' She was back in the forest, that moment of shifting back into human, the way a caring grip upon her hands seemed to trigger something that was strong enough to make it happen. Her heart raced, mind swirled about from the feint whisper that had just brushed her ear. The sight of those golden eyes, how mesmerizing, the color so beautiful. Then came the warm embrace.' Even while she daydreamed, she nibbled her bottom lip, which was quickly hidden by another bite of apple.

Zadock started coughing and had clear his throat as he adjusted his tie. "Wow that was... that was intense but watch this." Zadock scrunched his brow up and then the daydream changed. She grew her wings and changed into a harpie then the two of them were flying before the whole thing shook and it was back to the way it was and Zadock just chuckled "sorry I couldn't keep that up longer I havent had much practice."

Forgetting that her daydream was being watched, it had gotten a little too carried away. Oops! As it shifted, she smiled brightly, almost feeling the wind upon her face as she flew before it shifted back to a dangerous point where she thought about kissing him on the cheek! As thanks for his help of course! Shaking her head and snapping out of it before her imagination could get too carried away, she turned beat red and turned away, embarrassed. "Sorry.... told you that you didn't want to know."

"Who said I didn't want to know that?" Zadock smirked then winked at her conspiratorially and started laughing happily.

Dysis would be glancing back and forth. Then just sighed and gave Zadock a look as if to say "I don't want to know..." Then would return to her sandwich, taking a bite then getting lost in thought once more.

Alexa furrowed her brow in response, a bit confused as to his reaction. "What does that mean?" Was he mocking her? No, he wouldn't do that. However, she was nearly bright red from head to toe with embarrassment. She did manage to shoot Dysis an apologetic smile for being in the middle of...whatever this was. Silently, she sat there, digging into a salad that was nearly drowning in italian dressing, and thinking about learning how to fly. All she wanted to do was run away right now, but flying would be much quicker!

"Head in the clouds again? Don't worry we will get the rest of you up there. Dysis are you ok? You seem very out of it. More so than usual. "

After being throw like a baseball andrew left the building to go get lunch "geez that girls got a mean throw" he said. As he was walking to the cafeteria he saw a shadow move around in the forest. "Huh? That wasnt mine." He then walked into the forest to see what made the shadow move. He then saw it moving around in circles in the clearing. As he walked up to it a tall dark figure with bright red eyes and horns rose out of it. "Hello son" it said. Andrew smiled wide "been a while why do you choose to see me now?" Andrew asked "you are ready" it said "it is time to carry my legacy and enslave the humans" andrew laughed "ooo sounds like fun" he said "when do i start?" "I have friends who will be convincing your fellow students to help. You will know who they are in time. For now just wait for them" the shadow said "alrighty then i'll go get right on doing nothing then. See ya" he said walking off. "Smart ass" the shadow then sank back down and disappeared. As andrew walked back to the cafeteria he thought 'this should be fun, i get to be evil' as he arrived in the cafeteria he looked for some people he knew. @ anyone (Sorry @Shog got bored and couldn't wait)

She wrinkled her nose in protest and snorted. "Yea I don't think I'm destined to fly. Is my mind fascinating or something? You seem to keep an eye on me a lot." Deciding it best to chill out, her tone switched from rather pissy to playful, drawing the attention off herself, again. "I mean, if you like me and all... just say so!" Ok, perhaps she went a little too far that time, and even that comment made her squirm. At least she wasn't in the spotlight anymore.

Zadock saw Andrew walk in and called him over at the table was Alexa and Dysis. Zadock had called over Aouli already. "Hey Andrew over here!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Walking steadily into the cafeteria, Rey held a small plate covered in thin, red slices of meat. Seeing Andrew at a table, she'd stumble over to him and gave him a small wave " Hi Andrew, do you mind if I sit with y'all ?" She picked up her fork and twirled with skill in her fingers @Penance @Drumonkey

Whew, her comment was ignored! What a relief. Alexa finished eating, and with a sigh, decided to head out for fresh air. It was fairly common for her to leave without saying anything, but she'd give a nod to Andrew as he was spotted before slipping through the door, and eventually heading back to her room. Finally, some time alone! For quite a while, she lay on her bed to write in her journal, and eventually drifted off to sleep.

Andrew looked over to the table and saw almost the whole crew. He walked over and sat down "sorry im late guys" he said "i was busy being tossed like a rag doll which was....interesting" he said careful not to daydream about what happened knowing how nosey zadock was. He than saw rey walk up to them "sure sit. So what'd i miss?"

Finally Ivan couldn't take it. He dumped his trash and walked out on to the balcony. Without even breaking stride he shifted into dragon form and flew off to the mountain. By now he wasn't even worried about anyone following him as they couldn't stand the cold mountain top for long. It didn't take too long before he reached his destination and landed. Things were always so peaceful up here, but something was definitely off. The snow up here fell every night so there was soft powder in the mornings. He saw his footprints from the morning as well as a much larger set. He followed them up higher than he usually ventured and into a cave that he didn't know existed. "Hello?" Ivan called into it. There was a deep grumbling sound from within and a large dragon that looked similar to Ivan walked out.

"So you got my message?" It asked.

"Uh, yah, dad?" Ivan asked trying to piece things together. It just chuckled in response.

"I can see you are very confused Ivan, but all shall be explained. First you must understand that dragons live a very long time and I am in my prime. Therefor I have no reason to reproduce unless I desire something from a child. You are to help me from the inside in undermining this stupid system where humans rule the earth. They are unfit and destroying everything. It is time they learned their true place on this earth. I will send more messages to you telepathically, a skill that I sadly doubt you will ever learn. For now, go find the demon boy and tell him you are on his side. I now have other business to attend to, but I will keep an eye on you." The ice dragon then walked out of the cave and revealed his full height before flying off. Ivan was only a quarter of its size! He shook his head, trying to clear it, and slowly flew back to the cafeteria, assuming that is where he would find Andrew.

"I'd love to hear all about it Andrew." Zadock smiled and made conversation but he waited until Alexa was asleep to enter her dream he cleared his throat and adjusted his tie nervously.

Sitting down carefully, Rey would look at the unfamiliar boy. Piercing the flesh with her fork, Rey hoped no one would look too closely at it. Rey would rub her hands together and look at her tattoos, remembering where she got them. Her Mother took her to get them in a shop in Cairo, her father disapproved but soon relented when he say them. Rey missed her parents, she hoped they'd call soon. Turning to the boy, she'd give a awkward smile " Hi, I don't think we've met, I'm Reyon Yukanan". @Drumonkey

Aouli didn't get what was going on he once again zoned out by mistake and it kinda annoyed him. He was still sitting by himself and eating steak.

"Hi Reyon I am Zadock the Sandman I like the tattoos and Cairo too. I've only visited briefly but it was nice." Zadock said distracted without looking over at him.

Peaceswore said:
Aouli didn't get what was going on he once again zoned out by mistake and it kinda annoyed him. He was still sitting by himself and eating steak.
He could feel a tingling before Zadock spoke again. "Get over here Aouli come sit with your friends!"

Drumonkey said:
"I'd love to hear all about it Andrew." Zadock smiled and made conversation but he waited until Alexa was asleep to enter her dream he cleared his throat and adjusted his tie nervously.
"Oh it was nothing major it was just combat training" he said grinning "that class was more intense than i thought it would be"

Aouli jumped and looked around he quietly stood up and walked over to them and sat next to Rey. "S-Sorry I-I zoned out." He mumbled as he began to eat his raw steak.

For a while, Alexa slept without any dreams, but slowly one became apparent. It wasn't exactly a pleasant dream either. Visions of her parents leaving her alone as a child, Alexa wandering around a large house by herself. Flashing to a cafeteria in some sort of high school, she was alone, made a mockery by those who walked past and pointed fingers. Everything was awful, until the visions all faded into shadows, and things shifted. She was in her harpy form, attacking those who did her wrong.

"That's good news. Does that mean you are enjoying school and classes?"

rum

Drumonkey said:
"Hi Reyon I am Zadock the Sandman I like the tattoos and Cairo too. I've only visited briefly but it was nice." Zadock said distracted without looking over at him.
Blinking at the boy for a couple seconds, Rey would break into a smile " Freaky. I like it". Hearing talk about Cairo would make Rey's eyes red " It's lovely there". Rubbing her eyes and mentally screaming at herself for crying. Jumping up from the table, Rey would whisper in a hoarse voice " Excuse me for a second". Rushing put of the lunchroom she'd wave to Aouli " Keep the snake, I have more necklaces"

Drumonkey said:
"That's good news. Does that mean you are enjoying school and classes?"
"For the most part" he said "still, it could use a bit more destruction. That'd make it really fun"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back