• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

Not posting today or possibly this week. I'm pissed off after loosing my whole fucking post. 8+ paragraphs -_-

StoneWolf18 said:
I cut it all from a Google doc then copied something else without think after I had closed the program...
Oh no! Is there no way to recover the document? I know there's a way to retrieve unsaved word documents, but idk about google

Kazehana said:
Oh no! Is there no way to recover the document? I know there's a way to retrieve unsaved word documents, but idk about google
Mm...I checked and got most of it back. Though I'm still a bit angered by it >.<

Kazehana said:
I meant to ask, is this a readable font for you guys?
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog
For me yeah, though you might wanna bump up the size a bit more. For those on smaller devices. How about this?

StoneWolf18 said:
For me yeah, though you might wanna bump up the size a bit more. For those on smaller devices. How about this?
That's a good point d:

I'll fix it

StoneWolf18 said:
How was that for my intro? Too much? x3
Loved it. Only question is: wouldn't his parents try to get him home now?

Also

StoneWolf18 said:
My favorite part about people leaving their tags open ended is that someone recently signed up with the name "Anyone" and is now tagged in several rp's by accident xD

Kazehana said:
Loved it. Only question is: wouldn't his parents try to get him home now?
Also

My favorite part about people leaving their tags open ended is that someone recently signed up with the name "Anyone" and is now tagged in several rp's by accident xD
The part I had lost and didn't feel like rewriting was that he covered again by saying he's in a rehabilitation facility and they won't let him leave until considered stable.

That user needs to be banned -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneWolf18 said:
The part I had lost and didn't feel like rewriting was that he covered again by saying he's in a rehabilitation facility and they won't let him leave until considered stable.
That user needs to be banned -_-
Ohh. Okay that makes sense lol

Why do they need to be banned? Either way, they haven't been on since the day they joined, so

Kazehana said:
Ohh. Okay that makes sense lol
Why do they need to be banned? Either way, they haven't been on since the day they joined, so
What I meant was, I couldn't be used in the first place. Wasn't allowed.

StoneWolf18 said:
What I meant was, I couldn't be used in the first place. Wasn't allowed.
Oh. Yeah I actually thought about that before xD

I wonder how it took so long for someone to use it though :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back