• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]Waiting for Ciri to bust in like... :P

[/QUOTE]
I'll post for her in a sec. I forgot to post for Sierra before I went to do things, lol

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]Lol I just imagine Ciri busting into Blakes room :P

[/QUOTE]
The thought did cross my mind

I'm considering wether or not to go with Sariko~ "^w^ She's kinda a plot-focusing character and I want other characters to have a go at being important~ :P X3 xD XD

TheHappyPikachu said:
I'm considering wether or not to go with Sariko~ "^w^ She's kinda a plot-focusing character and I want other characters to have a go at being important~ :P X3 xD XD
Do ittt

Anyone wanna be Sariko's friend?~.... :3 :D X3 xD

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]Except when I just wake up in the morning xD

[/QUOTE]
Same tbh. I'm just sitting here reading all my alerts. Lol

I don't get why people put push notifications on. Just check the watched threads tab to see what you missed.

Mitchs98 said:
Same tbh. I'm just sitting here reading all my alerts. Lol
I'm laying in bed half awake. Give me a bit and I will post for blake. Most alerts are just ratings for me xD

Kayzo said:
I don't get why people put push notifications on. Just check the watched threads tab to see what you missed.
This ^. I'd die if I had push notifications on. I'd literally have over 500 when I woke up everyday.

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]I'm laying in bed half awake. Give me a bit and I will post for blake. Most alerts are just ratings for me xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol nice.

Mitchs98 said:
This ^. I'd die if I had push notifications on. I'd literally have over 500 when I woke up everyday.
Lol nice.
I'm still quoted. X3 xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
I'm still quoted. X3 xD
Yes, yes you are.

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]"The best part of waking up..."

[/QUOTE]
"The best part of waking up...checking RPN everyda- HOLY FUCK 500 ALERTS WHY"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back