• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

LocoBlock said:
And you weren't as a teenager? Anyways your kinda the reason I'm like that I think he deserves to be a little pissed off.
I'm... still a teenager? I definitely don't talk to people like that, especially to my superiors

What reason is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
I'm... still a teenager? I definitely don't talk to people like that, especially to my superiors
What reason is that?
Most teenage boys I know including me are usually rude.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Qubit" data-cite="Qubit" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="215398" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey guys! How's it goin?</div></blockquote>

<p>

hello</p>

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Cyrus was still blanking, becoming increasingly awkward with each passing second. He hadn't known so much about a person in the first few seconds of seeing them since... Ever. The hybrid trembled, glancing around for his escape route. "... My apologies, but I must go!" He spoke quickly, feeling a panic come on as he darted away. A plume black ink clouded the water where Cyrus was, obscuring the hybrid from view.
@LocoBlock @Kazehana
Well fine *Throws papers

Qubit said:
Jason hears the whole thing happen, and wonders what the problem is. He turns around and notices Archie with one of the research assistants. He walks towards the two, waiting for one of them to notice him, as he didn't want to startle them. He kept himself a distance away from what was happening and glanced around nervously. He stands there, waiting.
I'm preeeetty sure we're in some random ass location that's walled off with rocks and such. It's @Schadenfreudmeh 's place though so idk

Kazehana said:
@LocoBlock
What mental impairments does he have?
To many. He is known to have A.D.H.D. and several mental impairments such as not being able to judge things appropriately and as he gets older the list goes on.

Kazehana said:
I'm preeeetty sure we're in some random ass location that's walled off with rocks and such. It's @Schadenfreudmeh 's place though so idk
Ja, it's a walled off cove

LocoBlock said:
To many. He is known to have A.D.H.D. and several mental impairments such as not being able to judge things appropriately and as he gets older the list goes on.
Well that's rather specific...

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Schadenfreudmeh" data-cite="Schadenfreudmeh" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="215398" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ja, it's a walled off cove</div></blockquote> How will I make myself useful now? ;n;

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Qubit" data-cite="Qubit" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="215398" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How will I make myself useful now? ;n;</div></blockquote>

<p>

Throw confetti! That makes it a party on the spot</p>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LocoBlock" data-cite="LocoBlock" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="215398" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So is the fact that your in a random location in a walled off cove.</div></blockquote>

<p>

It was established earlier. It just hasn't been reiterated recently</p>

LocoBlock said:
So is the fact that your in a random location in a walled off cove.
Mate, one's a vague location left to the imagination in an RP that isn't mine and the other is your own bloody character.

Qubit said:
How will I make myself useful now? ;n;
Do what I did when I first joined.

Flail

Flail until you lose a limb

And then make a keyboard shortcut for this emoticon: (ง'̀-'́)ง

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Do what I did when I first joined.
Flail

Flail until you lose a limb

And then make a keyboard shortcut for this emoticon: (ง'̀-'́)ง
I think I scared the hell out of his character so yeah. Also I have other things bound to my keyboard none that I want to share right now.

LocoBlock said:
I think I scared the hell out of his character so yeah. Also I have other things bound to my keyboard none that I want to share right now.
This is suspicious

Kazehana said:
This is suspicious
What I just have random commands for TF2 bound to my keyboard thats why I don't really wanna share them because that is kinda boring. I mean !backpack isn't very interesting is it?

Kazehana said:
This is suspicious
Even I am sketched out. And that's not a common thing.

What dastardly things can you do with keyboard shortcuts? Not have to fully type the link for your favorite furry website?

LocoBlock said:
What I just have random commands for TF2 bound to my keyboard thats why I don't really wanna share them because that is kinda boring. I mean !backpack isn't very interesting is it?
Y'know with that plugin you can usually type !bp or /bp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back