• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guild of Souls (modern fantasy)

"Ah Lexi. Short for Alexia isn't it? I remember your name from the Enroller listings. The names Dysis, and you look..." She paused trying to find a word "plausible. Useful." Now coming from Dysis, this was huge. She rarely 'warmed up' anyone. Especially Enrollers. A smirk forming upon her face "Let's just hope I don't have to add you to the casualties today" she replied while adjusting her bow, Arc.

Alexia nodded surprised that Dysis remembered her name. She was nothing special. Her power was air, and she knew that others have extraordinary powers that can easily overpowered hers. But that doesn't scares her

"Thank you," she smiled, "I'll try my best not to be on that list."

She looked over Dysis' shoulder and saw a woman (@Liondal) sitting on the table, looking around. Alexia tilted her head the asked Dysis, "is she an enroller too? She look like she needs something." She gestured behind towards the woman so Dysis could understand what she was talking about.

@StoneWolf18

@Liondal

With a nod Dysis replied "Yeah. Let me think....Ash....age..23 possibly...if I remembered correctly that is." Looking to the woman she recalled that Ash loved to meddle with poisons and of the like. Dysis had quite a fondness towards alchemy as well, yet her elixirs have a more comical effect rather than deadly.

@Chiryoshi

@Liondal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back