|Grim's Manor for the Unholy|

Quincy smiled when she took the card completely ignoring the guy now and the cards started spinning around in a circle as they floated in the air. He started shuffling the cards again "If you win ill tell you my name...hun." he said mocking her accent. After he was done shuffling he had them circle around her with the backs to her so she couldnt see them. "Dont look at any of the cards you have."

Erci giggled, practically flying in his room and spinning around. Her eyes widened, as she saw the fabric in the corner. "Wow!" She gasped. "You make clothes?!" She giggled to the fabric and touched some of them, then turned around, running to the insects lining the wall and smiling. "Oh you guys are so cute!" She squee'd, then spun on her heel and gripped Myles' shoulders. "You're amazing!"

Lenneth frowned, but relaxed slightly with Roselyn's hand on his. He sat back, watching them play with the cards, still tense enough to react to any sudden movements, if he had tried to give them. He glanced sideways at Roselyn, wondering what she was thinking.

"I made clothes..." Myles said, hinting at the fact he didn't really do that any more. He watched her dart from one side of the room to the other, admiring his insect collection.

"They're dead..." He muttered, not finding them that cute.

He tint of pink flushed into his cheeks when Erci told him that he was amazing, he was actually glad his room was dark so it would hide it, "Uh...yeah..."

Roselyn gave him a sarcastic smile when he mimicked the way she spoke.

"Okay...but if I loose?" Roselyn asked, hoping not to get herself into something she'd regret later on. I can't let this mofo win! But wait...I don't even know what we're doing... Eh...you probably just screwed yourself Roselyn...and you were a sexy beast... Her thoughts started to get a bit off track.

"If i win...hmmm" he started contemplating all the thoughts in his head "You have to kill everyone but me in this building and if you cant remain her locked in combat forever...unless you die." he gave a pause long enough for her to freak out or something but came back in "No im just joshing you. I dont know im kinda hungry how about some food?" He continued waiting for her to take a card.

"Like hell I'm doing that!" Roselyn stated getting pissed, "I rather just go back to the blazing pits where I came and continue shoveling coal!" She described the stereotype of Hell to him but the realized he was just joking.

"O-Oh...heh...hahaha..." She laughed nervously. "But is that seriously all you can think of? So lame, I mean you could just go to the dining room and get it even if you win or not..." Roselyn complained over his boring choice and then took a random card.

He shuffled them one more time and put them back infront of her "Okay final time now pick out four." He looked up at the ceiling "Well what else would you suggest theres not much i really need or want?" Quincy returned his stare to her.

Erci clapped her hands and walked to the center of the room, spinning in a circle and then plopping down on the ground, smiling up at him. She patted the space in front of her and giggled. "Come on~ Lets play a game!"

Lenneth frowned, not liking their conversation, but not saying anything. When he told her that she had to kill everyone in the manor, he quirked his eyebrow, giving him a sort of, Seriously? , look. Then he looked to Roselyn again. Looks like she didn't need me after all. He frowned, then looked at the shadow. That still doesn't mean I'll leave her alone. Besides, I still want that snuggle.

Not in the mood for games he folded his arms, "What type of game?" He asked. Myles may consider playing if it was a game he would enjoy, if not he would naturally pass.

Roselyn grabbed one more card and frowned, "You really don't have any creativity at all! If I were you, I'd ask for something outrageous...like-" She stopped, "Wait...you can think of your own ideas!"

I wouldn't want to do anything that I suggest... She thought.

"Fine then if i win i want you to find me some clothes and a skeleton...shouldnt be hard for you." He stared and spoke again "Make sure its a suit too dont be cheap." He put the rest of the cards in a stack and made her three cards float in the air "Okay from my hand you have chosen three cards." he placed them on the ground with their backs up "Now i want you to tell me what the numerical value of your three cards is without looking. Dont worry i know what it is."

Erci giggled, patting the floor again. "Come on, silly buns! This isn't a bad game!" She giggled and smiled. "It's an energy game!" She patted it a third time, then put on her pouty face. "Pleasssee~? "

"A what game?" Myles asked, finally sitting down. He was a bit curious now since he hadn't heard of anything like that before, well there's a possibility that he has but he just can't remember everything he does.

Who in the world has time for that?

Roselyn nodded her head, liking that more instead, "Alright...if that's what you're into..." She said before realizing she wouldn't be able to guess those cards.

"Hahaha...what? ...You think I can do that!? I'm a demon not God..." Roselyn stated, not really thinking she could guess those cards. 

Hunnyhelp said:
(Is the ghost still at Grim's desk?)
(Yes yes she is :P )

Erci giggled, then held up her hands, palm-side up and smiled. "Put your hands in mine, then we can start!" She wiggled her nose and scooted closer to him, so that their knees were touching. She closed her eyes, waiting expectantly, but patiently.

"Well then I guess you better hope luck is on your side then." He stood there just waiting for her to fail he wasnt having much fun any more but he still wanted to win."

A bit hesitantly Myles lifted his hands up. He gave Erci a questioning look then placed his hands on hers, "Now what?" He asked.

His tail was swaying from side to side leisurely like a curious cat, so despite how he acted like he wasn't interested he was actually intrigued.

Roselyn got up, deciding she has failed, "Whatever man...I'm just going to go find a skeleton now..." She muttered, "Oh and for the heck of it, I guess, 6, 6...oh and how about 6 again~" She took a sarcastic tone while heading towards her door. She glanced over at Lenneth, "You coming?" Roselyn asked with a smile.

As soon as his palms touched hers, her smile faded, and her face became serious. For a moment it was completely silent, nothing happened. "Now what?" He asked. Then, as if there was a hurricane just around them, nowhere else, their bodies began to tremble as she pushed her energies around them, making them start to float. She opened her eyes and smiled. "I made us fly!" She giggled. "Your turn! Concentrate on what you want us to do~ then make it happen!"

Lenneth god up, walking behind her. "Yep." He glanced back at the shadow, then gripped Roselyn's arm, following her outside, and into the hall. "So, now you have a stalker." He grinned, tilting his head to the side slightly.

After she had left he smiled to himself "Lucky one she is." he laid down on the ceiling and awaited her return to the room. He put all the cards back in their box and dropped them on a desk. His arm returned to his body finally and he waited for her to come back.

Gerus released in his seat. Grim was not ending the conversation. So he decided to mind via his teacher. His teacher was in his room making clothes for both of them. "So I got a dream today," he said starting the conversation. "What did it say?" "That Caricon's job is mine." "Sounds as plain as day, it's ovisally from the oh mighty," his teacher replied. Gerus ended the chat and sat back going asleep.

Myles was not exactly shocked since he has been around the block but he was more in a state of awe. He didn't think Erci could concentrate for one moment even if it costed her, her dead life. Without saying much he started to focus on something that he learned to read awhile back. He made their aura more visible. His was glowing a light grey with a tint of red. Not surprising... He thought.

Roselyn nodded he head, "Yeah I guess so..." She mumbled not sure what to think. "One moment he wants to slice me in half and the next play a game of cards...and now I have to go dig up some graves for him..."

She sighed about to say that she got a head-ache but she needed to go to the graveyard, "Pretty sure I can find a dead guy with a nice suit on too right?"

Grim gave a curious look, "What about me? All you have to do is tell me the suspicious stuff and then I'll take care of it."

It was all simple in his head, why did Laxira keep asking questions? Well, of course he didn't mind too much, it's better than not asking any questions and then screwing up the job.

".............How about you stop burning your ass and actually stands up and have a look around yourself as well?" Laxira asks it innocently and curiously.

Grim thought for a moment, "Well you see, I have a job to do. I don't sit here all day like it may seem. I go out, reap some souls come back and have tea, and you see I can't come back and relax when there are things being ruined here and there. Just recently I had to deal with a problem that could have been avoided all because my look out had vanished, the other ghost..." Grim explained. "I make the things I do seem easy, but darling I assure you I am a very busy man."

Quincy was still in her room waiting for her to return to the room and laid down on her bed looking up at the ceiling. This was actually one of the first times he had gotten to relax in a long time. He started wondering if he had his own room.

As Gerus woke up to his nap he heard Grim talking. "But I assure you I am a busy man." Thinking back to what Grim had previously said, he made the conclusion that Grim wanted the Ghost to be his next look out. Because the first one was killed by his master by the same force that brought him to kill his master. Remembering his master his eyes watered and he sat back crying softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back