Gotham City

She heard Kate's voice over her earpiece.  "About time!"  She keyed her mic.  "Kate!  I got a situation here!  Damian's gone nuts!  I need you to take him...."  She had to break it off as Damian shot his own line at the roof and flew directly at her.  "Shit!"  She tried to get to a better position but he was already on top of her, slashing with his sword.  She brought her baton up but he was swinging so low, that the blade got underneath her block, slicing across her forearm and making her lose the baton.  She didn't have time to see it tumble to the pavement, far far below.  She was too busy trying to avoid getting sliced in half!  she ducked under another slash, pushed herself off the side of the glass building.  As the arc of her swing brought her hurtling back at Damian, she kicked out with her foot, hoping to dislodge the sword from his grasp.

@Birdsie @The Great Catsby

Last edited by a moderator:
She heard Kate's voice over her earpiece.  "About time!"  She keyed her mic.  "Kate!  I got a situation here!  Damian's gone nuts!  I need you to take him...."  She had to break it off as Damian shot his own line at the roof and flew directly at her.  "Shit!"  She tried to get to a better position but he was already on top of her, slashing with his sword.  She brought her baton up but he was swinging so low, that the blade got underneath her block, slicing across her forearm and making her lose the baton.  She didn't have time to see it tumble to the pavement, far far below.  She was too busy trying to avoid getting slice in half!  she ducked under another slash, pushed herself off the side of the glass building.  As the arc of her swing brought her hurtling back at Damian, she kicked out with her foot, hoping to dislodge the sword from his grasp.

@Birdsie

Ivy

Ivy was snapped back into reality when Harley spoke to her.  "Sorry, sweetie.  I'm just thinking."  She looked back out the window for a moment, but then back at Harley.  

"Harley, I know this man says that he can bring back the Joker, but how do you know that you can trust him?  He might just be saying that."  She looked back out the window again.

"Harley, who's Jason Todd?"

@HarleyPuddin

She heard Kate's voice over her earpiece.  "About time!"  She keyed her mic.  "Kate!  I got a situation here!  Damian's gone nuts!  I need you to take him...."  She had to break it off as Damian shot his own line at the roof and flew directly at her.  "Shit!"  She tried to get to a better position but he was already on top of her, slashing with his sword.  She brought her baton up but he was swinging so low, that the blade got underneath her block, slicing across her forearm and making her lose the baton.  She didn't have time to see it tumble to the pavement, far far below.  She was too busy trying to avoid getting slice in half!  she ducked under another slash, pushed herself off the side of the glass building.  As the arc of her swing brought her hurtling back at Damian, she kicked out with her foot, hoping to dislodge the sword from his grasp.

@Birdsie

Batwoman was enjoying her current pop song, Fireworks. It had that good strong feel with its cool beat. Man, I have to listen to music more often now. Kate was at the last few seconds before something went BOOM! She wonder where that sound was coming from. She took off her earbuds and stood up to look for where the noise came. "That sounded like a explosion by a grenade. If only I know where it truly detonated." Kate began her search for that interesting sound. Until she probably knew where it came from.

Kate couldn't believe it. Batgirl was taking on Robin, which was Damian. Why are they fighting, kept coming into Batwoman's mind. "Either Barbara threw the grenade," Kate whispered. "Or Damian blinded himself." She didn't know who had threw grenade. The only way Kate was going to understand if she give Batgirl a message real quick. She pulled out her communicated and spoke, "Barbara what are you doing to Damian?" 

@BrainyGrrrrl

Damian held onto his sword tightly, but as an effect of her attack, he lost his balance and fell off the edge, then catching onto it with his left arm. He quickly examined the situation and let go of the ledge. As he fell, he quickly took out the grapnel gun and shot it onto the ledge again, but farther away from Barbara. It winded him up again, and he stood on the other side of the rooftop, away from her. Damian proceeded to throw a birdarang at her, as a simple distraction, although he threw it with much strength, then afterwards he took the line launcher in his left hand and rose his hand above his head, shooting a line between two columns on the roof. The line launcher winded him across the building, as he held onto it with his left hand, whilst holding the Sword in his right. He closed in to Batgirl, about to fly above her head, and as he did, he tried to slice her with his sword horizontally, but this time it would be easier to dodge by ducking. Again, he was hoping the birdarang would be enough of a distraction for her.

Ivy

Ivy smiled at Harley when she made the finger gun.  "You're right."  She still felt so uneasy about the who situation.  If things didn't go as planned, she could lose Harley and the Joker could return.  She felt like so much was ridding on this, and with Batgirl preoccupied, her heart was pounding.

"I was just wondering.  The Doctor said something about him."  She got up from her seat and went over to look at the plants on the desk, having clearly been neglected.  She smiled as she touched the plant, helping it grow a little bit.  Maybe if she kept her mind on the poor thing, it would calm her down a bit.

@HarleyPuddin

"NO!!!!"  She reached out to grab him as he fell off of the ledge!  She wouldn't be responsible for the same thing happening to Damian that happened to Tim!  Not in the same day!  Too late!  But luckily, she heard the sound of a grapnel gun being fired from further down.  Damian came hurtling back, reeling himself back to safety, landing lightly on his feet on the other side of the roof.  "Damian!  Stop!  We still have a chance to end this now!  If we keep on going, one of us is going to get KILLED!!!"  But her warning fell on deaf ears.  The boy threw a birdarang at her.  She held up her hands to block it.  But the distraction was good enough to let him swing around the rooftop's central pillars and come at her with that damned sword of his again!  She ducked and as he passed over her, she reached out and grabbed the end of his cape and yanked down HARD.

@Birdsie

Harley smiled at and watched Ivy walked over to the plant, when she noticed the fight going on outside. she push the chair along the floor with her feet towards the window. 
"Hey Red, look!" She said watching the fight, beckoning her over "FALL FALL FALL" She chanted as she saw the baby bat hanging from the building. 

"We need popcorn for this" She said turning back to Red, she looked back and noticed the boy was fine. "Awwh man! Laaaaaame" She said huffing, some movie this was. 

@ByTheChesapeake

"NO!!!!"  She reached out to grab him as he fell off of the ledge!  She wouldn't be responsible for the same thing happening to Damian that happened to Tim!  Not in the same day!  Too late!  But luckily, she heard the sound of a grapnel gun being fired from further down.  Damian came hurtling back, reeling himself back to safety, landing lightly on his feet on the other side of the roof.  "Damian!  Stop!  We still have a chance to end this now!  If we keep on going, one of us is going to get KILLED!!!"  But her warning fell on deaf ears.  The boy threw a birdarang at her.  She held up her hands to block it.  But the distraction was good enough to let him swing around the rooftop's central pillars and come at her with that damned sword of his again!  She ducked and as he passed over her, she reached out and grabbed the end of his cape and yanked down HARD.

Damian felt something holding onto his cape, it was her hand. He threw the sword at the column that the line launcher was attached to. The sword neatly hit and pierced it, holding onto it. Meanwhile he held onto the Line Launcher with both of his hands and pressed a button on it, to make it go faster. This resulted in his cape being torn off of his back, as he moved forward to his sword. He placed the Line Launcher back on his utility belt and took the sword in his hands. He didn't care about not killing her anymore. His killer instinct and thirst for blood kicked in. "Good." he responded, then taking the grapnel gun in his left hand, he added. "And it's going to be you." as he shot it at her, then rewinded. His plan was simple: Either move her closer to himself and impale her onto the sword. Or move closer to her and impale her onto the sword. This was a finishing move, and if he failed it could end drastically.

She heard Kate's voice over her earpiece.  "About time!"  She keyed her mic.  "Kate!  I got a situation here!  Damian's gone nuts!  I need you to take him...."  She had to break it off as Damian shot his own line at the roof and flew directly at her.  "Shit!"  She tried to get to a better position but he was already on top of her, slashing with his sword.  She brought her baton up but he was swinging so low, that the blade got underneath her block, slicing across her forearm and making her lose the baton.  She didn't have time to see it tumble to the pavement, far far below.  She was too busy trying to avoid getting sliced in half!  she ducked under another slash, pushed herself off the side of the glass building.  As the arc of her swing brought her hurtling back at Damian, she kicked out with her foot, hoping to dislodge the sword from his grasp.

@Birdsie @The Great Catsby

@Birdsie

Batwoman

Kate still couldn't understand why Barbara would be fighting with a 12-year-old! "Why are you guys attacking each other. You're on same team for crying out loud!" Batwoman wondered where would be Bruce during this whole Bat-fight. His own son taking on his friend's own daughter. Kate can see confidence in Robin, wielding his own sword against Batgirl. But probably Batwoman could give Batgirl a hand, if she needed one. "Barbara, do you need assistance or are you good on your own?"

Ivy

Ivy didn't look over at the window, much more entranced by the plants.  She did look over for a moment though, in time to see the two Bat kids fighting and gave a slight smile.   Hmm.  Though she was still rooting for the girl, if the little hellspawn killed her, she wouldn't have to do it later. 

He snagged her cape just behind her shoulder and started retracting the cable.  The blunt end of the cable hook dug into her shoulder, shoving her toward the boy with over 2000psi of force.  Toward the blade, still gleaming from her own blood from earlier.  But this time, rather than her forearm, it was aimed directly at her chest.  She couldn't fight the irresistible pull of the cable so she decided not to.  She pressed the cable release on her own grapnel gun.  As she went hurtling toward the boy, she brought the side of the gun down on the blade, parrying it so she could get inside it.  She gripped his forearm and elbow in a two-handed lock.  She had no choice.  The boy meant to kill her.  She couldn't hold back any longer.  She snapped his arm in two places.  Just below the elbow and at the wrist.  She heard Kate's voice through her earpiece but had no time for the woman now.

He snagged her cape just behind her shoulder and started retracting the cable.  The blunt end of the cable hook dug into her shoulder, shoving her toward the boy with over 2000psi of force.  Toward the blade, still gleaming from her own blood from earlier.  But this time, rather than her forearm, it was aimed directly at her chest.  She couldn't fight the irresistible pull of the cable so she decided not to.  She pressed the cable release on her own grapnel gun.  As she went hurtling toward the boy, she brought the side of the gun down on the blade, parrying itself so she could inside it.  She gripped his forearm and elbow in a two-handed lock.  She had no choice.  The boy meant to kill her.  She couldn't hold back any longer.  She snapped his arm in two places.  Just below the elbow and at the wrist.  She heard Kate's voice through her earpiece but had no time for the woman now.

Ivy

Ivy didn't look over at the window, much more entranced by the plants.  She did look over for a moment though, in time to see the two Bat kids fighting and gave a slight smile.   Hmm.  Though she was still rooting for the girl, if the little hellspawn killed her, she wouldn't have to do it later. 

Batwoman

Kate still couldn't understand why Barbara would be fighting with a 12-year-old! "Why are you guys attacking each other. You're on same team for crying out loud!" Batwoman wondered where would be Bruce during this whole Bat-fight. His own son taking on his friend's own daughter. Kate can see confidence in Robin, wielding his own sword against Batgirl. But probably Batwoman could give Batgirl a hand, if she needed one. "Barbara, do you need assistance or are you good on your own?"

Harley smiled at and watched Ivy walked over to the plant, when she noticed the fight going on outside. she push the chair along the floor with her feet towards the window. 
"Hey Red, look!" She said watching the fight, beckoning her over "FALL FALL FALL" She chanted as she saw the baby bat hanging from the building. 

"We need popcorn for this" She said turning back to Red, she looked back and noticed the boy was fine. "Awwh man! Laaaaaame" She said huffing, some movie this was. 

@ByTheChesapeake

Damian felt the pressure on his limb, as the bones inside it broke. Damian growled in pain and anger, then stepped away from Batgirl. He couldn't use his right hand, it was pointless to try. The Sword fell to the abyss below, sturdily piercing the concrete. His right hand was useless, which was rather... well, it would definitely rise the difficulty of the fight to another level. Damian rushed towards Batgirl and stopped just a meter away from her, then tried to roundhouse kick her in the face with all force he had, although an attack like that would be devastating if it hit, it also put him, his balance and defense all at risk simultaneously.

Harley oooo'ed and aaaah'ed as she watched the fight and cheered as Batgirl broke the kids arm. "Damn Bratgirl, Red did ya see that!?" She said smiling over at her. She noticed she wasn't so interested. "Hey Red, whens the Doc supposed to get here" She wanted to see Mistah J now. She watched her cooing over the plant and rolled her eyes. "Reeeeeeed your missing the fight!" She rolled over to Ivy and pulled on her arm. 

@ByTheChesapeake

Ronan Beckett

Ronan had made it inside the building while the little Bat brat was talking to the whole crew. He had made it to the top floor, and stayed hidden in the shadows. He heard footsteps eventually, but quickly

learned it was Harley and Ivy. He stood silently for a few moments, listening to the conversation. So Ivy didn't want the Joker back? No surprise. "Glad to see you made it," he said as he emerged from the shadows. "Now I'd like to get to buisness quickly, so I'll explain my case. I have the resources to bring the Joker back. They're at a disclosed location, but it's fairly far from here. I'll have to take the body with me for awhile. But I need the body, and if you can get me that, as well as owe me a forever favor, you've got your guy back."

Oliver Queen

Oliver watched as the fight took place, and watched something slip out of the corner of his eye. Where were Ivy and Harley going? He was fairly certain most of the others didn't notice this, due to the loud ruckus they were making. "Why don't you all shut the hell up, and look! Harley and Ivy are gone thanks to you two!" He said pointing to Damian and Barbara. "I don't need a smartass answer from you boy so keep quiet! So why don't we just send you all home hmm? Your certainly not going to be a damn help arguing. So you can either put this argument aside, and suck up your narsitistic egos. Or you can go back and whine all night long."

Bruce Wayne / Deadshot

Bruce watched the as the two grappled, still keeping an eye on Lawton, knowing how skilled he was. "Batgirl, Robin," he avoided using thier name cause of, again, Deadshot a mere ten feet away. "End this. Now." He said sternly into the comm, "Come down here and we will talk over this, not fight. We have bigger problems." He told them. Hoping they would listen. Lawton also watched the two as so,ething hit the side of his head, he looked and saw the card the Doctor and given to him, he picked it up and pocketed it. "So uh...-" "Shut up, you will talk later." Bruce told the assassin, shooting him a warning glare. If Deadshot really had changed it had to be for personal gain, as was his M.O. @Birdsie @BrainyGrrrrl @ByTheChesapeake @HarleyPuddin @The Great Catsby @ReverseWells

"UGH!!!"  She leaned back but still got smacked across the face, stunning her.  Reflexively, she kicked out at the boy's chest as she fell back.  With no line holding her to the building, she began falling.  She was too dazed to use her cape to slow down her plummet.  She had to use her entire concentration to maintain a hold of her grapnel gun.  She knew if she let it go, she was doomed.  Fighting the fog in her head, she raised the gun.  Prepared to shoot another line to the roof.  The cold, wet air slamming against her face helped her get her focus back.  Thoughts of Damian were the last things on her mind right now.

Ivy

Ivy was busy tending to the poor things.  Apparently she was not happy with the way Fox had been taking care of his plants.  What a terrible person to keep his plants in such a sad state. "I don't know," she said only paying half attention to the clown.

That's when she felt a tugging on her arm. "Fine," she said reluctantly going over to the window.  She'd make sure to rescue the poor things before they left.  She through the window, trying to see through the rain.  She turned to Harley.

"$20 on the Gremlin."

Ronan Beckett

Ronan had made it inside the building while the little Bat brat was talking to the whole crew. He had made it to the top floor, and stayed hidden in the shadows. He heard footsteps eventually, but quickly

learned it was Harley and Ivy. He stood silently for a few moments, listening to the conversation. So Ivy didn't want the Joker back? No surprise. "Glad to see you made it," he said as he emerged from the shadows. "Now I'd like to get to buisness quickly, so I'll explain my case. I have the resources to bring the Joker back. They're at a disclosed location, but it's fairly far from here. I'll have to take the body with me for awhile. But I need the body, and if you can get me that, as well as owe me a forever favor, you've got your guy back."

Oliver Queen

Oliver watched as the fight took place, and watched something slip out of the corner of his eye. Where were Ivy and Harley going? He was fairly certain most of the others didn't notice this, due to the loud ruckus they were making. "Why don't you all shut the hell up, and look! Harley and Ivy are gone thanks to you two!" He said pointing to Damian and Barbara. "I don't need a smartass answer from you boy so keep quiet! So why don't we just send you all home hmm? Your certainly not going to be a damn help arguing. So you can either put this argument aside, and suck up your narsitistic egos. Or you can go back and whine all night long."

Bruce Wayne / Deadshot

Bruce watched the as the two grappled, still keeping an eye on Lawton, knowing how skilled he was. "Batgirl, Robin," he avoided using thier name cause of, again, Deadshot a mere ten feet away. "End this. Now." He said sternly into the comm, "Come down here and we will talk over this, not fight. We have bigger problems." He told them. Hoping they would listen. Lawton also watched the two as so,ething hit the side of his head, he looked and saw the card the Doctor and given to him, he picked it up and pocketed it. "So uh...-" "Shut up, you will talk later." Bruce told the assassin, shooting him a warning glare. If Deadshot really had changed it had to be for personal gain, as was his M.O. @Birdsie @BrainyGrrrrl @ByTheChesapeake @HarleyPuddin @The Great Catsby @ReverseWells

"UGH!!!"  She leaned back but still got smacked across the face, stunning her.  Reflexively, she kicked out at the boy's chest as she fell back.  With no line holding her to the building, she began falling.  She was too dazed to use her cape to slow down her plummet.  She had to use her entire concentration to maintain a hold of her grapnel gun.  She knew if she let it go, she was doomed.  Fighting the fog in her head, she raised the gun.  Prepared to shoot another line to the roof.  The cold, wet air slamming against her face helped her get her focus back.  Thoughts of Damian were the last things on her mind right now.

Damian was staggered, and moved back as Batgirl fell off of the roof. Then he heard Queen and his Father, which sortof... kicked him out of his bloodthirsty trance. He spoke over the comms to Batman and Green Arrow. "Father, Queen, There is no time to talk about this. Batgirl is working with Quinn, Ivy and possibly that whole Doctor individual. Quinn and Ivy are in the Wayne building, possibly to meet him. My arm's broken. I can't go in alone." he said the last two sentences in a sort of 'guilt,' blaming himself for weakness, that he could not stand his ground and stop everything. "Lawton is probably with them too." he added, then grabbed the grapnel gun, then made his way over to his Father. He decided that rushing into the building alone was pointless suicide, especially that his cape was torn off, and his arm was broken. 

Harley was about to answer Ivy, when she heard the Doctor come out from the shadows. "Finally, ya took your time!" She rolled towards him on the chair. "I'll tell ya where the body is, iiiiif, only if I can come with you Doc." She didn't even know where it was yet, but she guessed Mistah J would tell her at some point, she would just have to make something up for now. She put her hands on her hips looking up at him.

@ReverseWells @ManyFaces @ByTheChesapeake

Ivy

She looked back at the voice.  So this was the infamous Doctor.  She crossed her arms, a scowl clear on her face.  She knew what Harley was going to say.

"You're asking quite a lot from us, Doc."  Her voice was deathly serious.

Bruce Wayne

"Stop for a second, and listen to yourself. Batgirl, working with three other villans and this Doctor?" He said slowly, emphasizing the abusrdity, "Don't you think that Deadshot would be using lethat rounds and killing us right now, Harley and Ivy would be trying to beat the crap out of us and Batgirl would be, I dunno, trying to kill us as well?" He sighed and held his head, the beginnings of a headache rearing its head. "Look at the facts. Batgirl wouldn't have led us to the Doctor, she would have gotten rid of her comm, so she was untracable, she would've led us to a trap. She could've done so much to attack and potentially kill us and she didn't." He looked at his son, a mixture of worry, dissapointment and some anger in his eyes. "Set the Batmobile on auto-pilot, head back to the Batcave and get your arm fixed up, ok? You can't fight like that, it will be a weakness used against you." He said to appeal to him. "If not I'll make you and you won't like that." He said.

Bruce Wayne

"Stop for a second, and listen to yourself. Batgirl, working with three other villans and this Doctor?" He said slowly, emphasizing the abusrdity, "Don't you think that Deadshot would be using lethat rounds and killing us right now, Harley and Ivy would be trying to beat the crap out of us and Batgirl would be, I dunno, trying to kill us as well?" He sighed and held his head, the beginnings of a headache rearing its head. "Look at the facts. Batgirl wouldn't have led us to the Doctor, she would have gotten rid of her comm, so she was untracable, she would've led us to a trap. She could've done so much to attack and potentially kill us and she didn't." He looked at his son, a mixture of worry, dissapointment and some anger in his eyes. "Set the Batmobile on auto-pilot, head back to the Batcave and get your arm fixed up, ok? You can't fight like that, it will be a weakness used against you." He said to appeal to him. "If not I'll make you and you won't like that." He said.

Damian got mad again, this time at his Father. He was mocking him in spite of all the things that happened. "Then why did she stop me and why did she start fighting me when I was questioning Quinn about the Doctor? I know this doesn't make sense, but she is NOT trustworthy!" then he heard his ridiculous request about returning to the batcave. "Here you are again! Trying to hold me back. I can fight! I just need to bandage it and it'll be like new!" then he heard his Father's threat, as his words flashed before his ears again. 'a weakness used against you.' Damian didn't say anything more. He didn't have a reason to. Nothing else to say. He just silently walked towards the batmobile, picking up his katana on the way there. Once he got into the vehicle he obeyed his Father's order and returned to the batcave via auto-pilot. All along, he could only think about how much anger and contempt he feels.

A similar jolt kicked into Harley's brain though this time not as painful, she would soon hear Joker's voice speaking to her. He was interested in the terms of this 'deal'. "Well this must be the Ronan fellow who wants to 'revive' me" He listened in on more of the plan, not to mention the distant sounds of combat "Well laww dee daww, i'm not impressed... Well since he really isn't reviving little old me you haven't anything to fret on your side of the dealv and if he tries to complain well Hehehahahaa he won't be for long!" Joker couldn't help but laugh as matters got on the serious side. "Well I had the boys bury the body with a purple tombstone with my smile of course make it easy, no coffin so it should should be hard to screw this part up."  He said hoping that Harley had things under control, the last thing he needed was turbulence from this rickity excuse of a plan. He could only hope the engine wouldn't start failing suddenly. But he did have alternatives ready just in case.

@HarleyPuddin

With supreme effort, she managed to squeeze the trigger on her grapnel gun, sending a cable unspooling up at the roof as she continued her descent.  The cable went taut, halting her descent with a snap about 30 feet above the ground.  She cut the cable and used her cape to glide the rest of the way down, landing in a feather light crouch.  She needed to get in touch with Batman but it was too late.  Damian had beaten her to the punch.  Basically turned Batman against her.  "Like he doesn't already have enough reason not to like me."  She needed to explain her case but "why bother, he won't believe me anyway," she muttered bitterly under her breath.  And besides, she had wasted enough time with Bats, Damian, the entire Bat family.  Who knew what Harl and Ivy were doing in there?  Not bothering to wait to hear Batman's response to his son, she switched channels so she could talk to Deadshot.  If she had any chance of catching Harl and Ivy, she needed to act fast.  She ran inside the building, hoping to tracking the pair down.  She had no time for lengthy explanations with Batman.  No, the only way she was going to succeed was by taking him out of the picture.  "Lawton," she ordered, not caring if Batman heard her or not.  "I need you to take Batman out.  NOW!"

@LoneSniper87 @Birdsie @ReverseWells @ByTheChesapeake @HarleyPuddin

Tim

Tim watched as the Doctor threw a punch at Dick, which he was able to dodge.  He smiled at the TV, until he saw the Doctor run out.  He wasted no time speaking into his communicator.

"Nightwing... Don't worry... About me...  Go after... The doctor.  I'll call... For backup."  He took a pause to breathe.  "Don't let him... Get away."

Figuring that was the best that he could do, he walked out of the security room.  He needed to go somewhere.  The first thing he thought of was the roof.  He couldn't possibly walk around Gotham in this condition.

Once he was up on the roof, he realized that it was raining.  That figured.  He sat outside anyway, using his cape as an umbrella, while he contemplated what his next move should be.

@rikunobodyxiii @Ilikepie

Harley felt the familar scratch in her head and the throbbing, but it wasn't so bad this time! She listened carefully to his words, his laughter ringing in her ears. "Yes sir"She said quietly. She nodded to herself as he told her where the body was. She pushed the chair back away, from the Doc, so he wouldn't hear. "Gotham Cemetery?" She whispered, had to make sure thats where it was, even though it was a stupid question, she risked asking it.  

@ManyFaces

Deadshot / Bruce Wayne

Bruce contacted his son while he left, "look," he said with a sigh, "I know you hate my decision and you think it is a waste of your talent, but I think you'd rather fight in peak condition, where you are sure-fire gonna surpass your enemies. So think of it as a brief respite before the real war begins." He said, looking at Barb, hearing what she said, "No!" He said forcefully, holding up his hand. "Batgirl, I'm letting you explain yourself, you know how he gets." He said, referring to Damian. Lawton raised his arms to fire but stopped at Batman's forceful tone. "Batgirl, give him a chance, he may not wanna lock you up for a misunderstanding." He offered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back