• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Bloodybeans said:
thats not good.....where is the main group rn?
No, it got kinda depressing after you left... They're still in the same place. Three new people, sorry. Reiner, son of Dionysus. Alex, son of Aeolus, and Alex's sister that none of them know anything about except for a girl that just ran up and talked to Alex. Yay.

@Play On Words[/URL]
Okay, they started on a quest to find the missing campers. They're on a New York City street right now, near the Empire State building. They aren't going to Olympus. At the moment, one of the questers was stabbed and kidnapped by, presumably, the one who took the other campers. After that, two new people were brought in, Reiner and Alex. There was a fight between them and dracanae, the questers won of course. They don't know it yet, but the attack was sent by the kidnapper, who was testing them.... After the battle, a young girl ran in and started talking to Alex, one of the newcomers. Nobody knows anything about her yet. Quick people info:

Ryder: Son of Hades, quest leader

Nitch: Son of Athena, strategist

Toni: Daughter of Ares, kidnapped and stabbed

Luna: Daughter of Poseidon

Cass(andra):Daughter of Zeus

Nico: Son of Thanatos

Reiner: Son of Dionysus

Max: Son of Apollo

Alex: Son of Aeolus

Kara: Daughter of Ate

Blair: Daughter of Erebus

Alessandro(Alec): Son of Mania

Isabelle: Daughter of Hephaestus

Jenna: Daughter of Morpheus(Nobody knows anything about her except Alex)

That's everyone who's posted so far, I believe. Most people doubled up, so those are just the characters.

@Play On Words Kinda felt bad for making you type all that also lol. Alright, I get the gist of things would it be awkward to have my character let's say be tracking them and happen to run into them or should I wait a bit and see where things go? Just curious since I'm not sure what you have planned.

The Regal Rper] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35200-play-on-words/ said:
@Play On Words[/URL] Kinda felt bad for making you type all that also lol. Alright, I get the gist of things would it be awkward to have my character let's say be tracking them and happen to run into them or should I wait a bit and see where things go? Just curious since I'm not sure what you have planned.
Nah, now I have something to go off of next time someone asks that, it was a fair question. I wouldn't have wanted to read 19 pages to get caught up. Let's see.... They're about to start travelling, but I'd prefer you waited just a little bit before jumping in, because they just got three new people. How about you see them now, but you don't make a move yet, you just start to follow them because you know what they are, you're curious. After a little bit, you can come out of hiding.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Max is just a brooding little twit (:3)

[/QUOTE]
oh, coming from the one who controls Ryder ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back