• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]You didn't miss it. The Roman demigods won't be coming into this, so yea, exclusive to Greek. Sorry for not making that clear.

[/QUOTE]
Dammit TT^TT ...but that's ok. Thanks for answering my question :)

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]Dammit TT^TT ...but that's ok. Thanks for answering my question :)

[/QUOTE]
Yea, sorry to disappoint.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Yea, sorry to disappoint.

[/QUOTE]
It's fine. It's just because I've read through the CS and didn't want to play as the son/daughter of the other Gods that haven't been mentioned yet. And I want to steer away from having Primordials like Nox or Hecate as parents seeing as they will bound to have a power that is relatively OP.

Also because the Roman God I had in mind doesn't have a Greek counterpart.

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]It's fine. It's just because I've read through the CS and didn't want to play as the son/daughter of the other Gods that haven't been mentioned yet. And I want to steer away from having Primordials like Nox or Hecate as parents seeing as they will bound to have a power that is relatively OP.
Also because the Roman God I had in mind doesn't have a Greek counterpart.

[/QUOTE]
Is it Bellona?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Is it Bellona?

[/QUOTE]
Nope, it's Janus.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]Nope, it's Janus.

[/QUOTE]
Nice. But no, no Roman gods or demigods, the entire plotline would have to change.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Nice. But no, no Roman gods or demigods, the entire plotline would have to change.

[/QUOTE]
Right, so...I am debating between Dionysus and Hestia and will only grant my OC one power. Chlorokinesis (growth, control, summon of plants) for the former and Pyrokinesis for the latter. Have either been taken or is there others with similar powers currently?

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]Right, so...I am debating between Dionysus and Hestia and will only grant my OC one power. Chlorokinesis (growth, control, summon of plants) for the former and Pyrokinesis for the latter. Have either been taken or is there others with similar powers currently?

[/QUOTE]
The Hephaestus kids have limited ability over fire, so kind of pyrokinesis.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]The Hephaestus kids have limited ability over fire, so kind of pyrokinesis.

[/QUOTE]
Right. Dionysus and chlorokinesis it is then.

I was in the middle of typing when ryder scared them so can we just pretend ryder scared them after max did all that stuff?

@Play On Words

The only reason I put down he has never gone to Camp was because I read that apparently you have a mission coming up and that's where my OC can come in...? Maybe...?

I can always change it if it wouldn't work.

my personal ships would have to beee Ryder x Luna, Max x Toni, Isabelle x Nico, obviously Cass x Alec, and maybe Ryder x Toni depending on how you want your characters to be

Bloodybeans said:
my personal ships would have to beee Ryder x Luna, Max x Toni, Isabelle x Nico, obviously Cass x Alec, and maybe Ryder x Toni depending on how you want your characters to be
Ryder and Toni aren't ending up together, that's a promise. Poor Blair and Kara are all alone xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back