• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Nope, that event is basically over, aside from the slight grieving process. You're fine. You could pretend that you saw everything from the Mist and now you're really freaking confused. I certainly would be.

[/QUOTE]
Haha...that was exactly what I was thinking too! ^^

I do, but is everyone else up for it?

Eh, well anyway, I was thinking the standard situation of monsters sent by the kidnapper (I don't know what you have planned for him/her/them) to finish them off.

Could be,or we could have them locked somewhere where different abilities would be necessary to get out. I do like monsters tho lol

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]I do, but is everyone else up for it?
Eh, well anyway, I was thinking the standard situation of monsters sent by the kidnapper (I don't know what you have planned for him/her/them) to finish them off.

[/QUOTE]
Works for me.

Rukia said:
Oh man,Nico would be pissed.
Nico isn't a happy camper anyways. (I'm sorry, I couldn't resist that pun...)

Of course, that means overrunning the town as well just to cause as much chaos as possible and aggravate the gods/campers and delay them/throw them off the kidnapper's tracks or something.

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]Of course, that means overrunning the town as well just to cause as much chaos as possible and aggravate the gods/campers and delay them/throw them off the kidnapper's tracks or something.

[/QUOTE]
I'm thinking instead that it's more of a test. The kidnapper plays mind games, he wants to confuse them. But first, he wants to know if they're worthy. So it'll be a smaller ambush.

Sounds fine to me. You know how the kidnapper works, not me XP

So a smaller ambush it is. How would it go though? Monster rising from the shadows, transported to the town...?

@Play On Words

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Play On Words]I was just about to write a thing about Dracanae slithering toward them cryptically. Like a dozen or so.

[/QUOTE]
Works for me. Go for it xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have to leave soon because it's 4 am and all but I will try to stay for the fight lol

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]Lol
Do you need to wake up early tomorrow (later in the morning)?

[/QUOTE]
Ah, time differences. I'll be up for another three hours, at least xD

Rukia said:
I do but I'm used to have a shitty sleep schedule.
Eh, who isn't. I've personally lost count of how many times I've pulled all-nighters and then slept the afternoon away. That obviously messes my internal clock up completely X_X

After @Rukia leaves, I'll probably do the same. We'll be missing too many people to continue effectively at that point, so that's a good stopping point for the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back