• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]
Toni

"I mean, you don't have to, but it's always nice to be polite." She teased. "No death pacts required. No drachma required. Just don't talk to him when he's inevitably planning out exactly how to finish the quest the entire night." She promised. She led him to the cryptic Hades cabin and walked inside. Ryder was at the only desk, staring down at a piece of paper. It was the prophecy, taken apart with notes for each line. "Wow. You're taking this very seriously." She noted, nodding.

"How could I not? The camp would never forgive me if I let someone popular die. But it's fine if you die, don't worry. It'd be fantastic if I died." He chuckled. He turned and froze when he saw Max. "I see you brought company. Why?" He asked bluntly.

"We need a place to stay for the night. He made some new friends in Apollo, I beat up the head counselor, and he's scared my siblings are cannibals." She shrugged.

"How non judgmental of him. He's not scared of me?" Ryder asked, almost offended.

"He offered a death pact. Does that count?" Toni grinned.

"You can have those bunks." Ryder pointed to a couple bunks that were separate from the rest. "I don't recommend this, I'll be up all night." He warned, pinching the bride of his nose.

[/QUOTE]
This scene seems strait out of one of the books, makes me remember why I love them

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Kara
Kara smirked at the words: The biggest dick. She had the maturity levels of a ten year old. "How about you prove me wrong? Couple friends and I are sneaking out, joining the quest. Come with us." She offered breezily, trying to act nonchalant. "It'll be fun. And it's a chance for you to prove what a big dick you are."
Damn. Kara's thirsty af

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]Ok, so...the quest is starting, right?
Any ideas how I can drop in?

[/QUOTE]
You're like one of the rogue demigods, right?

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]Ok, so...the quest is starting, right?
Any ideas how I can drop in?

[/QUOTE]
Wow, quests already? Ya'll are starting fast O.o .

[QUOTE="Play On Words]You can just encounter a group of heavily armed Demigods on their journeys.

[/QUOTE]
Haha...ok, sounds fine.

Cliche fighting monsters and coming to the rescue or plain old bumping into them? Or we shall see...?

Bloodybeans said:
if demi-gods have nightmares do the have to come true? or could they have just a normal dream? I forget
They can have just really fucked up nightmares that don't come true, yea. In fact, they're really common.

@LostRose

Due to the fact that I know very well that you're online, if your CS is not fixed rather shortly, it will be deleted, along with your posts. It doesn't make sense for a child of Demeter to have 'Hawk Sight' or to be incredibly good with animals, or especially to have befriended a pack of wolves. Please make the appropriate changes.

this is probably gonna sound stupid but shes not the type of person to break the rules, so blair and kara would have to convince her @ThatOneWeirdo

Last edited by a moderator:
If you haven't noticed, she sees this quest as a good thing, an adventure:P she isnt very worried about Max.

Bloodybeans said:
If you haven't noticed, she sees this quest as a good thing, an adventure:P she isnt very worried about Max.
Well, it seems like the three tagalongs are pretty well isolated. How will you get her to them?

Bloodybeans said:
this is probably gonna sound stupid but shes not the type of person to break the rules, so blair and kara would have to convince her @ThatOneWeirdo
I mean, they aren't just going to invite anyone along with them, they'd need to have a reason. Just catch up to them when they're about to leave. Alec will be so desperate to go and find Cass, he wouldn't care who tags along with them.

Loki Odinson] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35200-play-on-words/ said:
@Play On Words[/URL]
Would I be cutting into anything important if I step in now?
Nope, that event is basically over, aside from the slight grieving process. You're fine. You could pretend that you saw everything from the Mist and now you're really freaking confused. I certainly would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back