• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Nothing really new, it's been a bit slow today. Another character, fight between Nitch and Alex, and Alec is contacting Cassandra.

I'm thinking it is going to be terribly awkward if Dionysus ordered Reiner to go with the demi-gods on the quest? If not I don't see how my OC would willingly stick with the group otherwise. And yes, I realise it is my own fault for having Reiner act that way. I've essentially dug a hole for myself and jumped right in...

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]I'm thinking it is going to be terribly awkward if Dionysus ordered Reiner to go with the demi-gods on the quest? If not I don't see how my OC would willingly stick with the group otherwise. And yes, I realise it is my own fault for having Reiner act that way. I've essentially dug a hole for myself and jumped right in...

[/QUOTE]
that's what I did with Isabelle kind of, so I had to alter her a bit

Bloodybeans said:
that's what I did with Isabelle kind of, so I had to alter her a bit
Haha...well, I'm not going to alter him (pointlessly being stubborn right here). Eh, I guess I'll just find some excuse.

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]Haha...well, I'm not going to alter him (pointlessly being stubborn right here). Eh, I guess I'll just find some excuse.

[/QUOTE]
I can respect that:P

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Because of the Erebus/Apollo thing? She doesn't hate Apollo, she's terrified of him.
yeah, i kind of meant they are gonna hate being around eachither, cause Max is scared of the dark

Bloodybeans said:
yeah, i kind of meant they are gonna hate being around eachither, cause Max is scared of the dark
So I should DEFINITELY make Blair show off her awesome darkness powers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back