• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Bloodybeans said:
oo la la, like what??
Mostly Ryder and Cass, which isn't allowed. Neither is Ryder and Luna, although I ship that one, too. Ryder's probably going to end up alone. Uh, Max and Kara or Max and Blair.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Ryder is hilarious all the time, it's because I control him.

[/QUOTE]
wait a minuite, what does that make me? (.A.)

Bloodybeans said:
wait back it up a second. Ryder x Isabelle. i feel like that could end up being amazing. I am a prophet.
I thought Izzy and Nico had a moment? Besides, Izzy is terrified of Ryder, how would that work?

lel I know I was joking, Im the one controling max of course I know he is a dick. I would only be a dick if I made him act this way without knowing he was a dick :P

Bloodybeans said:
lel I know I was joking, Im the one controling max of course I know he is a dick. I would only be a dick if I made him act this way without knowing he was a dick :P
Wayyyy too many dicks in that sentence. If I din't know better, I'd say you were a dick-aholic.

lol, I was under the assumption that Nico x Nitch was gonna happen

If he like comferted her while she was in her depressed moments she would warm up to him, of course, idk if he is the type of person who would do that so, your choice

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Wayyyy too many dicks in that sentence. If I din't know better, I'd say you were a dick-aholic.

[/QUOTE]
I don't know how to respond to this xD

Bloodybeans said:
lol, I was under the assumption that Nico x Nitch was gonna happen
If he like comferted her while she was in her depressed moments she would warm up to him, of course, idk if he is the type of person who would do that so, your choice
He can relate to feeling like shit about himself, so sure, after Arleos is done buttering her up.

Bloodybeans said:
also, im not trying to force ships onto you. if you dont want it I have no problem with that
I ship everything. Plus, any chance for poor Ryder to stop being such a heartless prick is fine by me.

Bloodybeans said:
haha, okay, and yes, shipping everything is the way to happiness in life
Even though 99% of the time I get disappointed. People in RP's always go for the hottest ones, and I end up alone ( :( )

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodybeans said:
that's surprising, you are a great rper :)
But I choose realistic face claims, as in mildly attractive but not super model attractive actors and actresses. And gracias, kind sir. Back at you.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]

Arleos

"Take it easy" Ars said gently, upon noticing her fear. He smiled a bit at the slight confusion he saw on her face. Wasn't much of a surprise she didn't know him, despite him being at the camp for almost seven years now.

"Tell me, what's wrong" Arleos asked soothingly, trying once again. This time he didn't bother moving towards her. The fear alone was a bad sign and seeing as the others knew her it would be unwise to upset the girl and in turn upset them.

[/QUOTE]
oops i thought he didnt go to the camp

Do I need to adapt my history so we could just say he didn't go camp, I put it in there he went, but if it could help cause less confusion I can change that or just edit my last post

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Do I need to adapt my history so we could just say he didn't go camp, I put it in there he went, but if it could help cause less confusion I can change that or just edit my last post

[/QUOTE]
I'd say make it so he didn't go. The camp doesn't just let people leave, it makes no sense that you'd have left before them and just be hanging out in NYC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back