• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Izzy

[/QUOTE]
lel

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Nitch thought for a moment. "I think that... Toni is the bait. They want us to follow them, for some reason. They'll keep Toni alive. As for the others... If they're being stolen, they're dead weight. If it were me, and I hate to say this, but I'd probably kill them. It's not as if the camp would know what happened to them, so there's no danger to me for doing it.

[/QUOTE]
and Max, is the dick, mkayyyyy

Bloodybeans said:
lel
and Max, is the dick, mkayyyyy
Nitch is not a dick, he just has the ability to put himself into someone else's shoes, to think logically. He thought in the mind of the kidnapper, and that's the logical answer. You're still the dick, mkayyyyyy?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Nitch is not a dick, he just has the ability to put himself into someone else's shoes, to think logically. He thought in the mind of the kidnapper, and that's the logical answer. You're still the dick, mkayyyyyy?

[/QUOTE]
yeah, I misinterpreted it as him saying "I wan't to kill the kidnapped when we find them" and I was like wtf

P.S. *Max* is the dick

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodybeans said:
yeah, I misinterpreted it as him saying "I wan't to kill the kidnapped when we find them" and I was like wtf
P.S. *Max* is the dick
I think both you and Max are dicks. And Nitch wouldn't be the betrayer, if we have one. Which I think we will, although it won't be one of mine. I like my characters too much.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]
Nitch

Nitch immediately cursed his stupidity. He jumped to his feet and followed Nico, hating himself. Before he could catch up, an idea hit him with the force of an atomic bomb. In the second War. The one where Percy Jackson himself and the rest of Camp Half-Blood defended Olympus. On the winning side, who would've still held grudges...?

In that instant, Nitch realized that he knew exactly who was taking the campers.

[/QUOTE]
very interesting, and :( why do you think I am a dick?

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Because we're all dicks deep down? (I should be a philosopher, the next Socrates)

[/QUOTE]
That's... That's the most emotional thing I've ever read. I'm struck by how deep that was.

Bloodybeans said:
Im nothing like max, and Isabelle is directly based off of me, if thats any indication
Interesting. Does that mean you're scared of people who can raise the dead? Strike the dick thing, that's just wimpy.

lol, well, mostly, im friendly with anyone, and am friends with anyone who will accept me. alot of the 'popular' kids who think they are better than everyone dont talk to me, but the other kids part of the popular groupv who arent like that are friends with me, and im also friendly with anyone else in the school, so yeah. I may not be as bubbly and excited as she can get, but everything else is literally me

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, I never said I was scared of people who can raise the dead. never said Isabelle was either. death stuff has nothing to do with her fear of Ryder, she just finds him a scary person cause he is dark and reclusive and such. Hades children are my favourite

Bloodybeans said:
lol, I never said I was scared of people who can raise the dead. never said Isabelle was either. death stuff has nothing to do with her fear of Ryder, she just finds him a scary person cause he is dark and reclusive and such. Hades children are my favourite
He's not dark and reclusive, he's freaking badass. That's what I tell myself to make me feel better. If he's dark and reclusive, I'm... Concerned for my future.

Bloodybeans said:
I agree he is badass, I guess i shouldn't say everything about her is also me, just, about half :P
Ryder is a toned down, male version of me. Except for the Hades thing, my father is not the God of the Underworld, unfortunately. I could relate more to that, I think.

He really isn't, what are you talking about? Any mildly not rude people that approach him, he's rather nice to. Huh, I suck at making people like me. I should've made him hate everyone and everything. Maybe next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back