• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

*Proceeds to ask*

also, Izzy and Max are totally just friends, more like bro and sis

P.S. Nico and Izzy had a moment the night of the campfire if you want to add that into your fleet( :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a weird urge to constantly ship people who have no reason to get together.

And that doesn't stop everyone.

And that's TOO obvious. Besides, if Izzy is afraid of Ryder, she should be afraid of Nico.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
I have a weird urge to constantly ship people who have no reason to get together.
And that doesn't stop everyone.

And that's TOO obvious. Besides, if Izzy is afraid of Ryder, she should be afraid of Nico.
she isnt necasarily afraid of him because of the hades thing, its because she just finds him to be a dark and scary person, and everyone else is scared of him too

Bloodybeans said:
she isnt necasarily afraid of him because of the hades thing, its because she just finds him to be a dark and scary person, and everyone else is scared of him too
Nico is dark and scary, too. And people are scared of him.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]No, we can just assume that we yelled at the same time. Dude, Max is turning into a dick, maybe he is perfect for Toni :P

[/QUOTE]
lmao, Max is trying to make everyone like him, especially after burning the bridges to the "popular" kids. but he will kind of always be the outsider of the outsiders. he turned himself into a social double-negative

Bloodybeans said:
lmao, Max is trying to make everyone like him, especially after burning the bridges to the "popular" kids. but he will kind of always be the outsider of the outsiders. he turned himself into a social double-negative
They'd like him if he wasn't a dick.

well at that moment, his thought process was "the girl i like was stabbed and kidnapped, and now this group of nobodeys (reverting into his former 'popular' self) brought Izzy to the outside world" everything he said about Isabelle may have been mean, but it's all mostly true

Bloodybeans said:
well at that moment, his thought process was "the girl i like was stabbed and kidnapped, and now this group of nobodeys (reverting into his former 'popular' self) brought Izzy to the outside world" everything he said about Isabelle may have been mean, but it's all mostly true
Maybe, but still. Dick. You'd have a chance with them(Aside from Ryder) if he was less Dick-y. That's my new word for Max. He's just a dick.

also he has literally had like, 2 dick moments, big moments, but still only really 2. i think...

and what exactly did he do to Ryder?

Bloodybeans said:
also he has literally had like, 2 dick moments, big moments, but still only really 2. i think...
and what exactly did he do to Ryder?
The campfire incident. And plus, Ryder is just really protective of Toni, and knows that they were kinda having a connection moment. He doesn't want to lose his friend(Emotionally, not in the whole stabbing way).

Bloodybeans said:
but the campfire he was just standing up for Nico
After he walked away with friends that called Toni a bitch. After he let his friends insult Nico. Ryder fucked with them first, then Max stood up for him.

he wasent saying anything bad about Ryder

sidenote: Ryder is hilarious sometimes

[QUOTE="Play On Words]"Thanks for the advice. Feel free to stop giving it."

[/QUOTE]

technacly, we were typing at the same time, so weather or not Ryder did anything wouldnt have changed what Max did

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Ryder is hilarious all the time, it's because I control him.

[/QUOTE]
xD No arguing with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back