• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

I *still* don't hate any of my characters,but that is bound to happen eventually. Stay tuned!

I actually like Ryder, hes cool. Max just feels sorry for himself, and we all know he doesnt deserve Toni at all. I might kill him off tbh

[QUOTE="Play On Words]OH, I'M SO ONTO YOU

[/QUOTE]
what do you mean?

Bloodybeans said:
I actually like Ryder, hes cool. Max just feels sorry for himself, and we all know he doesnt deserve Toni at all. I might kill him off tbh
what do you mean?
Wait, what? Dude, Toni is going to go for him once she makes it out alive.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Wait, what? Dude, Toni is going to go for him once she makes it out alive.

[/QUOTE]
yeah, but she is so much cooler than he is. I would be okay with Max if their was literally any possible way for him to redeem himself

Bloodybeans said:
also, I always thought it felt akward with Max and Toni being together while all of Toni's friends hate max
Only Ryder hates Max. And if Max starts to be nice, perhaps I will allow Ryder to be mildly forgiving.

Nico doesn't hate Max,he just gives no fucks as usually. Cass kinda dislikes him? But she could get around it.

Bloodybeans said:
nitch
Ryder

Cass

Alec (I guess not Toni's friend per say but still)
Nitch doesn't hate him, he was just mildly annoyed at him. Alec, I don't believe he and Toni have ever spoken. And I doubt Cass hates him, she's a very happy person.

Isabelle was supposed to be like my side character, and she has like no quest worthy skills, so, idk what im gonna do

to be honest, im kind of more mad at myself than anything. I was stupid to take his last rant to far, if i didnt he would have been fine

Rukia said:
I'm off to bed guys,see y'all
goodnight!

Bloodybeans said:
to be honest, im kind of more mad at myself than anything. I was stupid to take his last rant to far, if i didnt he would have been fine
goodnight!
How about THIS from the RP extraordinaire?!

Literally just apologize. That's all it takes, and you would even have some of Ryder's forgiveness. Man up and apologize.

I decided to go all out asshole in his last rant. tbh he was just worried that he would lose Isabelle too, so he got mad at Alec for bringing her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back