• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

sooo, I kind of want to sleep now, and I predict about 5 pages of new rp when I wake up :P ugh why re human bodies so annoying???

Bloodybeans said:
sooo, I kind of want to sleep now, and I predict about 5 pages of new rp when I wake up :P ugh why re human bodies so annoying???
Since you'll probably sleep for a while, I'd predict 7 pages of new RP when you wake up, if people start coming online.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Did we do a time skip while I was away or is everyone still at the motel?

[/QUOTE]
Still at the motel. Nothing's happened, it's really only active during late afternoon to REALLY LATE night, my time.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Aight. Thanks, throw Arleos in there once I see something happening

[/QUOTE]
Alright, sounds good. Probably won't start up again for a few hours.

@Calynna is officially removed from this RP, and no longer has permission to post here unless applying for a different character. Her character, Lunaria, daughter of Poseidon, is also removed, and someone has already claimed the role of the new Poseidon child.

[QUOTE="Jay Holt]Has someone already described what happens when you disappear? also how often do campers disappear?

[/QUOTE]
Once every three days, and what happens is unknown to the campers as of now.

[QUOTE="Jay Holt]Has someone already described what happens when you disappear? also how often do campers disappear?

[/QUOTE]
That being said, also unknown to the campers, one of their friends is alive. One of the questers was kidnapped right off the bad, and she's alive now, but they don't really know that for sure.

sorry if I was being seemingly emo and shit last night, I wasn't in a good mood. I dont hate Max as much as I claimed to. I'm not trying to kill him off, but I am however okay with him dieing if the story goes in that direction.

Bloodybeans said:
sorry if I was being seemingly emo and shit last night, I wasn't in a good mood. I dont hate Max as much as I claimed to. I'm not trying to kill him off, but I am however okay with him dieing if the story goes in that direction.
Nah, we have enough spare characters to kill off when necessary. I already spoke to a couple people, and they're cool with their people dying, so we have plenty.

Also, my replied might come a bit slower for a bit starting whenever I become less lazy. I'm starving, and I could go make a pizza... But at the same time, I'm very comfortable. If I do decide to get off my lazy ass and make it, I'll reply on my phone.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]That being said, also unknown to the campers, one of their friends is alive. One of the questers was kidnapped right off the bad, and she's alive now, but they don't really know that for sure.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome, I might half-introduce myself like that, like I disappeared, but only if its okay with you

Also what do you expect it to be like? is there a specific thing happening already or can i make it up?

[QUOTE="Jay Holt]Awesome, I might half-introduce myself like that, like I disappeared, but only if its okay with you
Also what do you expect it to be like? is there a specific thing happening already or can i make it up?

[/QUOTE]
No, there's a specific thing, and it's a bit of a secret to you guys for now. So I'd rather if you weren't kidnapped, because you wouldn't even come into the story for quite a while, if my predictions are correct.

Bloodybeans said:
Maximus

Max walked out of his room dressed, and headed straight for Alec's room. He knocked, not realizing he may have been disturbing a special moment between him and Cass
You realize they're all in the same room, right? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back