• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Bloodybeans said:
also, I know max is an asshole, but he jusrt pured his heart out and everyone is ignoring him xD
I would've responded, but, you know... Cass. Alec has a girlfriend to hopefully not get dumped by.

Cass is French and Nico is Mexican. I hope people won't try to talk with Cass in her native language much,my French kinda sucks lol. I can pull the Spanish,though.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]You didn't apologize to any of my characters.

[/QUOTE]
He walked into the room and apologized to everyone

Rukia said:
Cass is French and Nico is Mexican. I hope people won't try to talk with Cass in her native language much,my French kinda sucks lol. I can pull the Spanish,though.
bonjure, je m'appel Blodeybeans

Rukia said:
Dude, I'd suggest Google Translate. I'd bet any amount of money that 'Alec' used it for the Italian.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Dude, I'd suggest Google Translate. I'd bet any amount of money that 'Alec' used it for the Italian.

[/QUOTE]
SHUT UP YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]You apologized to like Alec and Blair.

[/QUOTE]
well, he apologized to everyone, and then made a special apology to people he felt he needed to. he didnt directly do anything to anyone except alec and blair and nico

Bloodybeans said:
well, he apologized to everyone, and then made a special apology to people he felt he needed to. he didnt directly do anything to anyone except alec and blair and nico
I'm not Alec or Blair or Nico, and you really didn't dick out to anyone else. Except Toni, and she's a bit... TIED UP... at the moment.

Yea, I'm going to hell.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Hola, mi amigo.

[/QUOTE]
im canadian so i am required to take french up to grade 9, sadly, i forget it all already

Nico won't realize that you are trying to apologize to him unless you literally walk to his face and say so. He isn't used to people caring about his feelings.

I'm Brazilian so I obviously speak Portuguese,and Spanish is quite similar to it. I don't speak it fluently but I have the hang of the language.

Rukia said:
Nico won't realize that you are trying to apologize to him unless you literally walk to his face and say so. He isn't used to people caring about his feelings.
Nitch seems to care ;)

Rukia said:
well, he kind of specifically said his name

Users who are viewing this thread

Back