• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]That doesn't have to be a legacy thing, they can just be musically inclined.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, I'll make my CS. Expect it to be up in about an hours time

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Okay, I might not be on, but I'll try.

[/QUOTE]
It's fine, get your sleep if you need to. I'll post it in the morning then.

Okay, I'm off RPN for the night. I've become the pathetic 2am roleplayer. I'm exhausted. I'll be back in probably about 10 hours. Good night.

@purplepanda288 I'll check and hopefully accept your CS in the morning. Sorry :/

[QUOTE="Play On Words]That doesn't have to be a legacy thing, they can just be musically inclined.

[/QUOTE]
yeah

Bloodybeans said:
what do you mean by this?
It's an ability I was hoping to develop. Niko can pull Underworld energy out of people and channel into himself,and he can also do so with the energy that pulls people towards his father's realm. Of course,if he did it with someone that was actually dying he would die instead of the person. But if he does that with someone who is close to death that could help with the wounds,channeling some into himself.

Rukia said:
It's an ability I was hoping to develop. Niko can pull Underworld energy out of people and channel into himself,and he can also do so with the energy that pulls people towards his father's realm. Of course,if he did it with someone that was actually dying he would die instead of the person. But if he does that with someone who is close to death that could help with the wounds,channeling some into himself.
okay, I was just curious

Bloodybeans said:
The question is, Would Nico sacrifice himself for Ryder?
Yes,because Nico thinks that Ryder has a better chance of saving Carlos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodybeans said:
and Carlos is? sorry you might of explained it when I wasn't here
Sorry for the late reply! Carlos was the first camper kidnapped. He is also Nico's ex-boyfriend. Nico doesn't love him like he used to,but Carlos is still his closest friend and really important to him.

Rukia said:
Ryder won't be dying of Underworld energy.

It's not the Underworld Energy. To put it quite clearly,Nico can pull death out of people and channel it into himself. That is why he wants to go,to pull some out of Ryder to help him to survive.

Rukia said:
It's not the Underworld Energy. To put it quite clearly,Nico can pull death out of people and channel it into himself. That is why he wants to go,to pull some out of Ryder to help him to survive.
For Ryder's plan to work, he has to be dead. That's what Nitch is still not saying. He's going to kill Ryder, let him stay dead as long as possible, then start CPR.

Oh,okay. I was actually imagining that he would stay at the brink of Death at least. That will be an interesting scene.

Rukia said:
Oh,okay. I was actually imagining that he would stay at the brink of Death at least. That will be an interesting scene.
I was considering that, but this way just makes more sense. If Hades is avoiding him, he probably wouldn't talk to him unless he was dead.

But im Lazy :( lol, i have to go to my cousins house rn so ill do it when I get back, dont do too much without me, if i can make a special request of no battles since i missed the last one, if you dont mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back