• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Hold on, let me find my answer to the last time someone asked that and build on to it.

[/QUOTE]
KK

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Okay, they started on a quest to find the missing campers. They're on a New York City street right now, near the Empire State building. They aren't going to Olympus. At the moment, one of the questers was stabbed and kidnapped by, presumably, the one who took the other campers. After that, two new people were brought in, Reiner and Alex. There was a fight between them and dracanae, the questers won of course. They don't know it yet, but the attack was sent by the kidnapper, who was testing them.... After the battle, a young girl ran in and started talking to Alex, one of the newcomers. Nobody knows anything about her yet. Quick people info:
Ryder: Son of Hades, quest leader

Nitch: Son of Athena, strategist

Toni: Daughter of Ares, kidnapped and stabbed

Luna: Daughter of Poseidon

Cass(andra):Daughter of Zeus

Nico: Son of Thanatos

Reiner: Son of Dionysus

Max: Son of Apollo

Alex: Son of Aeolus

Kara: Daughter of Ate

Blair: Daughter of Erebus

Alessandro(Alec): Son of Mania

Isabelle: Daughter of Hephaestus

Jenna: Daughter of Morpheus(Nobody knows anything about her except Alex)

That's everyone who's posted so far, I believe. Most people doubled up, so those are just the characters.

[/QUOTE]
One more character. Arya, daughter of Poseidon. After that, they spent the night at a motel, cleared the air after some drama, and went to sleep. In the morning, they went to et breakfast, Nitch and Ryder made a plan where Nitch killed Ryder and then bonded the wound, Ryder could talk to his father and get information, and then Nitch would CPR him back to life after a few minutes. Cassandra saw the blood on Ryder's shirt after he was stabbed and knew that Nitch stabbed him, blew up on him and hurt Nico. Cops came, Alec drove them insane, they're running atm.

wow, my first rp in a long time, and I really didn't do so well. I didn't establish connections with the rest of the characters early on so most of the emotional moments leave my charters no place in them, but, whatever, watching is nice.

Bloodybeans said:
wow, my first rp in a long time, and I really didn't do so well. I didn't establish connections with the rest of the characters early on so most of the emotional moments leave my charters no place in them, but, whatever, watching is nice.
Look out the motel window and see the scene, you'll be part of this moment pretty easily :3

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Look out the motel window and see the scene, you'll be part of this moment pretty easily :3

[/QUOTE]
yeah, but its not just this scene, so far the only person Max has any type of connection with is Ryder, and Isabelle has, um, no one? the one scene with Nico barley counts

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodybeans said:
yeah, but its not just this scene, so far the only person Max has any type of connection with is Ryder, and Isabelle has, um, no one? the one scene with Nico barley counts
Be friends with Kara and Blair. They're freaking awesome.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]
Ryder

"I'd take him with me, of course." Ryder scoffed. He looked over at the group. "I'm not going to leave him to die." He tried to catch Alec and missed, watching him hit the pavement. "That's it. We need to go now!" He growled. He reached for Nitch, who had contact with Nico, who had contact with Cass. At the same time, he reached down and gripped Alec's arm. He focused hard on the only place outside of Camp Half-Blood that he knew in New York City. He felt the group melt into shadows, and they landed hard at Green-Wood Cemetery.

[/QUOTE]
can isabelle be apart of this group?

How about my character just being silent the whole mission and is only just starting to talk? (The day his dad died is near )

Bloodybeans said:
can isabelle be apart of this group?
He is about to go back to her. Sorry, I didn't know you were planning on bringing her over xD

djinnamon said:
How about my character just being silent the whole mission and is only just starting to talk? (The day his dad died is near )
OR they just arrived at a cemetery in NYC, maybe he is visiting his father's grave and just saw them appear from nowhere?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]He is about to go back to her. Sorry, I didn't know you were planning on bringing her over xD
OR they just arrived at a cemetery in NYC, maybe he is visiting his father's grave and just saw them appear from nowhere?

[/QUOTE]
KK

[QUOTE="Play On Words]He is about to go back to her. Sorry, I didn't know you were planning on bringing her over xD

[/QUOTE]
eh, a little counter productive, but your rp. unless you are trying to get them alone together ;) but srsly if you dont like the ship idc i wasent planing on shipping her at the start, which is why i gave her "she doesnt know yet' under sexuality, but being me, i need to make everyone in a relationship so I changed my mind :P going back to the fact that its your rp, I want max kidnapped while he was in his room, do whatever you want with him, as long as he isnt dead, idk what happens when they are kidnapped so yeh. I just want to only have to handle one character rn, cause im pathetic like that

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodybeans said:
eh, a little counter productive, but your rp. unless you are trying to get them alone together ;) but srsly if you dont like the ship idc i wasent planing on shipping her at the start, which is why i gave her "she doesnt know yet' under sexuality, but being me, i need to make everyone in a relationship so I changed my mind :P going back to the fact that its your rp, I want max kidnapped while he was in his room, do whatever you want with him, as long as he isnt dead, idk what happens when they are kidnapped so yeh. I just want to only have to handle one character rn, cause im pathetic like that
Counterproductive to not leave her in the middle of a street surrounded by cops after associating herself with the people they're after? I think that's just not being a dick. And he's your character, so do what you want. But if you do decide to have him get kidnapped, just stop posting as him. He won't die, he'll be stuck with Toni. So unless Toni does something, leave him silent so that it doesn't mess with plot-ness.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Counterproductive to not leave her in the middle of a street surrounded by cops after associating herself with the people they're after? I think that's just not being a dick. And he's your character, so do what you want. But if you do decide to have him get kidnapped, just stop posting as him. He won't die, he'll be stuck with Toni. So unless Toni does something, leave him silent so that it doesn't mess with plot-ness.

[/QUOTE]
I ment counter productive as in why dont you just alter it so she went with the origional group. anyways, i didnt know if you would do like some scene with him getting kidnapped or not

Bloodybeans said:
I ment counter productive as in why dont you just alter it so she went with the origional group. anyways, i didnt know if you would do like some scene with him getting kidnapped or not
You can do a scene if you want. And they left right before you posted, so it just made a little more sense that way.

Bloodybeans said:
wait can you see a post? I posted it but it isnt there for me, I didn't delete it as far as I know
Where?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]You can do a scene if you want. And they left right before you posted, so it just made a little more sense that way.
Where?

[/QUOTE]
the one you just replied to, lol it must have dissapeared off my screen or something

[QUOTE="Play On Words]No clue. I normally leave that up to you guys. If you have an idea, I'd be more than happy to tell you if it'd work.

[/QUOTE]
Well can you at lest tell me where the group is right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back