• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23808-djinnamon/ said:
@djinnamon[/URL] You realize Ryder is the best swordsman at Camp Half-Blood, right?
True but Amber is still going to mess with him and probably going to use his ice powers as well as the speed his sword grants him to win. I just gotta hope Amber doesn't get hit while using his speed , Ryder could possibly break his bones.

Last edited by a moderator:
djinnamon said:
True but Amber is still going to mess with him and probably going to use his ice powers as well as the speed his sword grants him to win. I just gotta hope Amber doesn't get hit while using his speed , Ryder could possibly break his bones.
As long as there's no power-playing involved.

Bloodybeans said:
well I assumed you would find out when you find iris message him and he is tied up to a pole...
I was going to make it so that they couldn't Iris Message the kidnapped. That would make it a little too easy, don't you think?

its your Rp, so ill do what you want. in my personal opinion, if Arleos reported he was missing, which i'm sure he would have noticed by now, than Ryder would try to contact him. i mean, he would be gagged, maybe even unconscious, so no information to their whereabouts would be given away, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodybeans said:
its your Rp, so ill do what you want. in my personal opinion, if Arleos reported he was missing, which i'm sure he would have noticed by now, than Ryder would try to contact him. i mean, he would be gagged, maybe even unconscious, so no information to their whereabouts would be given away, right?
True, but Arleos might not notice, it's not like he's on first name basis with everyone. And Ryder isn't exactly the clingy type, he wouldn't IM him for a day or two unless he had genuine reason to suspect.

alright. I assume Ryder would tell Alreos to gather everyone up, but he would proceed to do that after the message ended, obviously, so i guess you are right. I just think it would be weird for him to go missing and no one try to find out why. I get plot reasons and such though, which is why they haven't just contacted any of the missing campers... so yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back