• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

The Regal Rper] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35200-play-on-words/ said:
@Play On Words[/URL] I'm sory but I'm not really sure how I should reply to that, is Nitch like looking at Arleos at the moment? is that what's happening
An IM(Iris Message) is basically a kind of telephone call through the gods, using mist. In Arleos' eyes, a mist portal just appeared and he can see Nitch through it, but he can't reach out and touch him. To end the call, you just swip your hand through the mist.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]An IM(Iris Message) is basically a kind of telephone call through the gods, using mist. In Arleos' eyes, a mist portal just appeared and he can see Nitch through it, but he can't reach out and touch him. To end the call, you just swip your hand through the mist.

[/QUOTE]
the best use of it is to spy on Reyna when she takes a bath

The Regal Rper]Oh okay alright Thanks was a little confused. [/QUOTE] No problem [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36374-bloodybeans/ said:
@Bloodybeans[/URL] If you want to reply to that, you can, doesn't matter.

And very true. Frank would've loved to see that. Her face, not her in the baths. So he says.

Wow, I just realized IM takes phone sex to a whole new level. especially cause bathes include water, so it makes it even easier.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]So are C and Arya like the only ones in the room then since practically everyone left the motel

[/QUOTE]
Kara and Blair are in there. Reiner, although, again, I think he quit.

Bloodybeans said:
what all the hip kids are saying these days huh? ;P
Hey, Ryder is not bad looking. I chose a hot actor for him. I was tempted to use Chace Crawford, but Colton Haynes seemed like a better match. And Arya seems to be a badass, I approve of that ship. I ship Ryder with everyone, may the best Demigod win.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Hey, Ryder is not bad looking. I chose a hot actor for him. I was tempted to use Chace Crawford, but Colton Haynes seemed like a better match. And Arya seems to be a badass, I approve of that ship. I ship Ryder with everyone, may the best Demigod win.

[/QUOTE]
I'm coming for him.

Bloodybeans said:
Isabelle hasw crush on someone
that person slowly inches away to find someone else

liek if u cri evrytim
Ryder doesn't know how to emotion. Slap your feelings in his face or he'll never notice.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Ryder doesn't know how to emotion. Slap your feelings in his face or he'll never notice.

[/QUOTE]
ehh, she doesnt know how to romance, I think she just needs someone to find out about her depression, then like, comfert her, and then ship happens? thats how it works right?

Bloodybeans said:
ehh, she doesnt know how to romance, I think she just needs someone to find out about her depression, then like, comfert her, and then ship happens? thats how it works right?
That's... That's how all relationships are born.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]That's... That's how all relationships are born.

[/QUOTE]
thought so. Im just a guy, so my relationship IQ is like napkin.

Bloodybeans said:
thought so. Im just a guy, so my relationship IQ is like napkin.
I mean, I'm a guy, too. But come on, there is normally a little more basis to relationships than "Hey, you look sad. Let's fuck."

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]I mean, I'm a guy, too. But come on, there is normally a little more basis to relationships than "Hey, you look sad. Let's fuck."

[/QUOTE]
Hey, don't diss it. That's how my last relationship was born.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Hey, don't diss it. That's how my last relationship was born.

[/QUOTE]
im crying

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Arya Chiari"Enjoy exhaustion. It sucks. And as for the cops... Well, Pretty Boy walked into a restaurant with a bloody shirt on. Probably not his smartest move in the world. Then Lightning girl went zap zap on the little goth kid, when he got in the way of Nerd Boy Wonder. All that considered, it added up to quite a few cop calls. They were trying to get back here, with Crazy Train making all the cops go insane. Eventually, he passed out, and Pretty Boy poofed them away." Arya explained, not very helpfully.

[/QUOTE]
and for this, I offer you Ryder

jk Isabelle is gonna get pity sex mother fucker

Bloodybeans said:
im crying
and for this, I offer you Ryder

jk Isabelle is gonna get pity sex mother fucker
Arya's explanation skills are freaking beautiful. As a straight female, I couldn't resist that. Ryder has no shot.

And I'm sure he won't mind the pity sex either. I wonder if he's a virgin. He's been at the camp since he was 6. I'm not saying no hanky-panky goes on in the camp, but nobody likes Ryder. Would he be a virgin? Or did Toni give him the pity sex treatment as well? Or is there an unknown girl out there who also likes pity sex? Ah, Ryder's probably a virgin.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Play On Words]Arya's explanation skills are freaking beautiful. As a straight female, I couldn't resist that. Ryder has no shot.
And I'm sure he won't mind the pity sex either. I wonder if he's a virgin. He's been at the camp since he was 12. I'm not saying no hanky-panky goes on in the camp, but nobody likes Ryder. Would he be a virgin? Or did Toni give him the pity sex treatment as well? Or is there an unknown girl out there who also likes pity sex? Ah, Ryder's probably a virgin.

[/QUOTE]
I would say Ryder is virgin. Isabelle is totally camp slut

ThatOneWeirdo said:
He had barely started dating this girl, and he was already crazy about her, no pun intended.
If that is bad, what does that make Max?

[QUOTE="S n o w] "I don't think those are their actual names." C said mock seriously at Arya, and then blinked at Arleos, deciding to ignore the first half of his comment. He moved away from the stairwell, and walked closer to the exit. "Is there a plan here, or are we going the 'no plan is the best plan' way like Ryder and Kara?" If Arleos said there wasn't a plan, he'd just stop asking any demi-god completely.

[/QUOTE]
Plans are for people who put thought into RP. and thats boring. take it from the person who was so lazy they listed their characters backstory as "Amnesia"

then again, its more creative than the people who say "To be revealed" and then either dont "reveal" it, or make it up as they go. which i KNOW YOU ALL DO

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodybeans said:
I would say Ryder is virgin. Isabelle is totally camp slut
If that is bad, what does that make Max?

Plans are for people who put thought into RP. and thats boring. take it from the person who was so lazy the listed their characters backstory as "Amnesia"

then again, its more creative than the people who say "To be revealed" and then either dont "reveal" it, or make it up as they go. which i KNOW YOU ALL DO
No, I use the same backstory for my Ryder character every time. He killed off his family. I always use Ryder Miller for my character. For everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back