• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

I dislike everyone. If I did like you, you'd legitimately be the only person in the world I don't despise. I can't afford that kind of favoritism.

Thank you. IRL, it's more like 'If you talk to me, I'll rip your throat out and feed it to my cats'. I'm not a friendly person.

aw :(

I have one, se had kittens at 9 months old and alot of them died cause she didnt know how to take care of them

Bloodybeans said:
aw :(
I have one, se had kittens at 9 months old and alot of them died cause she didnt know how to take care of them
That's depressing. Mine died at 4 years because he was stupid and got himself bit by a snake. That was a terrifying thing to come home from, my cat having seizures and bloodily drooling all over my house. Especially since I had no clue what was happening.

I'm finding it really amusing to think about Ryder's reaction when he sees Nico and Nitch in bed together xD

"Hmm...okay then.
"

Bloodybeans said:
why do you 'Pretend?'
Well, if I showed my true colors, people wouldn't RP with me, and I'd get bored very quickly.

Rukia said:
I'm finding it really amusing to think about Ryder's reaction when he sees Nico and Nitch in bed together xD
"Hmm...okay then.
"
I feel like he'd be totally chill about it. Just, "Well, that's new. I guess that solves one bed problem."

I really hate max, does anyone else start a character thinking they will be interesting and the complete opposite happens? lol

Rukia said:
Don't worry Play,we are all horrible people deep down,but some hide it better than others.
yes, very true.

maybe the worse ones are the ones who lie to themselves thinking they are good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back