• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

hjloECAHj6C7XvvAkZkkE7-S05_3PhPGQMgHwlEcwhvfXMNnMU0NSr8fzKhnFwUWc-SpLPyEMZPhpOurHu_TFSN8q0tq6E5NxTPyNctYI9ky69uZ6g=w500-h281-nc

"Now that is what I call a date!" Kasumi seemed excited as he handed her the menu with food. She frowned once she saw him smoking at the window. "That thing will mess your lungs. And the lungs of other people. And now I sound like an old lady."

She chuckled before the service answered and she asked for a piece of cake,needing something sweet after tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
z1gRTR8GWzDA0bvxAB79X2QwCOBdLSw3LA68bkNkKdzvMA3PVe7URKqMeivQC70n8ScAPQuS1MXLXbkU8Gc08EtgrKKm6n_4LNqftrk3IY05O50lEyNQv4Pm3ZUqjyIrs30ThXteLIvUMlj-8yi5daKMcqxTs8Q=w500-h250-nc

Evan
frowned as he watched her leave,his exhausted mind not understanding the situation. Instead of dueling more over it,he simply leaned against the corridor's wall and kept fighting to stay awake.

"I um...have never done anything like this..." she admitted, not hysterical for once. she didn't want him to reject her. "but I want to. with you." she said to him shyly

Alex/Jenna Michaelson

Alex smirked at her concerns. "I've been told. I know, it's a bad habit. I've been smoking since I was 14, and I have a feeling I'll die with a cigarette in my mouth." He chuckled. Before he could say anything else, the door burst open, and he drew his sword instinctively. The second he saw Jenna, he put it back in the sheath, walking toward her. He didn't get a chance to say anything, she ran toward him and started beating him with her fists.

"Hey!" He said indignantly, catching her wrists easily and stopping her. "What's wrong with you?" He demanded.

"Who's my father?" She asked. Alex froze, accidentally releasing her. "And don't say Aeolus. I can't fly like you or make wind. So who is it?" She howled.

RYDER

"I know. It's okay. We don't have to do anything." He said, pushing himself away with some effort. "I wouldn't push you into anything you didn't want to do." He promised.

hjloECAHj6C7XvvAkZkkE7-S05_3PhPGQMgHwlEcwhvfXMNnMU0NSr8fzKhnFwUWc-SpLPyEMZPhpOurHu_TFSN8q0tq6E5NxTPyNctYI9ky69uZ6g=w500-h281-nc

Kasumi dropped the phone as soon as Jenna walked in and started to scream at Alex,the shock marked in her expression. It took her a moment to snap out of it and suddenly she was by their side,trying to figure out if she could say something.

"J-jenna..."

Her mouth stood open,but nothing came out of it. It had to be Alex. He was her only family. She shot him a pleading look,the message quite clear.

'Tell her,Alex. Just finish this.'

Demetrius tried his hardest to hide his nervousness. This was the first time he had kissed a girl, and he was bound to make it his best.His hands slipped down to her hips and he hugged her tightly.

"No! I want to, really." she said looking at him "Please?" she asked, giving him a seductive pout. she held it for a little before it faltered and she giggled again.

Alex/Arya

Alex opened his mouth, no words coming out. He couldn't force himself to speak. "Who told you?" He asked after a minute.

"The Morpheus kid. He called me his family." Jenna said angrily.

"He's not your family. No matter what people say, you get to choose your family. I'm your family." Alex said, getting onto his knees in front of her and gripping her hands. "Your father is Morpheus. I didn't tell you because... I assumed you knew. You can make people go to sleep, I can't. I can fly, you can't. I'm still your brother. Godly relations don't count anyways." He insisted.

Arya gripped Demetrius' shoulders, making it a bit easier to reach him. She was already on her toes, cursing her short stature. He was definitely far from an expert, but not terrible. Finally, she broke away, staring at him. She had to ask, the curiosity was too much.

"Was that your first kiss?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. Her hand was resting on his chest, the other still on his shoulder.

RYDER

"Okay." He murmured, returning to kissing her without hesitation.

FADE TO BLACK TO DO THE NASTINESS

Kasumi gave Alex a encouraging nod before hesitantly rubbing Jenna's shoulder.

"Jenna...he is right. Most of the Godly parents don't even care about their children. Alex is the one who really cares about you,who has been by your side through all this time. Doesn't he deserve forgiveness? What he did was wrong,but he did it to protect you."

z1gRTR8GWzDA0bvxAB79X2QwCOBdLSw3LA68bkNkKdzvMA3PVe7URKqMeivQC70n8ScAPQuS1MXLXbkU8Gc08EtgrKKm6n_4LNqftrk3IY05O50lEyNQv4Pm3ZUqjyIrs30ThXteLIvUMlj-8yi5daKMcqxTs8Q=w500-h250-nc

Evan
eventually lost the battle against his own exhaustion. All those days without sleeping was too much even for him,and he passed out in the corridor of the hotel.

His powers expanded again,but this time they sent sweet,gentle dreams instead of horrible nightmares. Evan was unconsciously trying to redeem himself.

"My first kiss? Yes it was." He felt like a complete idiot when he said that. "Have I done something wrong?" He hated admitting that, but he was so worried about what she feels about him now.

Arya

"No, for a first kiss, it was good." She nodded. She wasn't shy or embarrassed. First kisses happened. If you were doing it with someone more experienced, just accept the advice or criticism. She hesitated before gripping his shoulder and pulling him back down to her, kissing him deeply. "Second kiss. It's that easy." She chuckled.

Arya

Arya had to forcibly stop herself from unbuttoning his shirt, more by habit than anything. It was the guy's first kiss. No matter how suave and cocky he wanted to act, most people didn't want to sleep with a person immediately after they kiss for the first time. Instead, she just continued to kiss him, eyes closed.

Demetrius felt comfortable kissing Arya, he felt as if he was floating in space. He put his hands around her as if he was hugging her.

ARYA

"You okay?" She asked quietly. She remembered her first kiss vividly, she had been terrified, unsure what to do, and outright confused.

ARYA

"Sure. Are we bunking together?" She asked with a wink, unable to stop herself. She just spoke without thinking, it was who she was.

"You just answered your own question." He whispered to her ear as he put his arm around her and then pulled the blanket over the both of them.

ARYA

Arya couldn't help herself. She curled up next to him, resting her head on his chest and relaxing for the first time in years. She felt safe and warm beside him.

Isabelle woke up, her head hurt. she groaned, and realised she was naked. she frowned, and turned to see Ryder in bed with her. "Oh my god!" screamed and almost fell out of the bed.

Demetrius woke up feeling great. He looked to see if Arya was awake yet and sighed."Best night ever." He stood awake for some time and stretched. He looked outside to see the sun coming out and then remembered about the plane.He checked the clock and it was 7:30. "We only have 30 minutes till the plane leaves." He whispered, he then rushed and woke Arya up."The plane's leaving in 30 minutes." He told her.

RYDER

Ryder woke up to a scream, and jerked awake, instinctively reaching for his sword-glove. He stopped short when he noticed that he was alone in a room with Izzy, and she was on the ground. He blinked, having a mild headache and a very dry throat. The night before was hazy, but he definitely remembered one thing. And it was obvious that Izzy was realizing the same thing.

"Are you okay?" He asked hoarsely, referring to her fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back