• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Blair

"They aren't waiter clothes. It is a very expensive suit that I put a lot of effort into stealing for you." She argued, returning his kiss. "And Italy is a place of the past for me. Too many memories." She leaned in slightly. "You're right. Blair Darrow sounds like someone who'd beat your ass, a lot more than Blair Lillian."

"That wine I stole for you in the motel was much more expensive. But you did marry me,so we're even." He swiped his hand over the image,making it go away. They were back at forest,and Evan pulled Blair closer. "Your cabin,mine?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Blair

"There are a lot more Morpheus kids than there are Erebus. In fact, I'm the only one, and Ryder won't be back for a while. I don't really want an audience. That's... That's a limit of mine." She laughed.

"I have...siblings in here? Oh god. Burn." He pulled Blair to his arms,holding her in the bridal style. His smile was teasing her,knowing that she wouldn't like that. "Let's go,owner of all that is happy in my life."

He walked to Erebus' cabin,frowning a bit at the darkness. That brought back glances of the darkness he had stupidly jumped into,making him pale a bit. But he quickly shook it off,dropping them both on the bed. He was already reaching for Blair's dress.

"Can I tear this one too?"

STOP IT!
This... This wasn't supposed to continue beyond the reading of the prophecy that much. But okay! This Roleplay is officially ended. If you haven't already, PLEASE submit your CS for the Next Chapter! The starter post will be posted in about thirty minutes, to give you guys that time. If you need a bit more, PM me and I will either delay or give you an extra hour or so to post it! Thank you so much for joining and participating in my roleplay, it has been amazing. Link to the Next Chapter below! Please 'Watch' the Main tab so you won't miss the first post!

KBAI (<X3)

Casual - Goners, The Next Chapter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back