• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

hjloECAHj6C7XvvAkZkkE7-S05_3PhPGQMgHwlEcwhvfXMNnMU0NSr8fzKhnFwUWc-SpLPyEMZPhpOurHu_TFSN8q0tq6E5NxTPyNctYI9ky69uZ6g=w500-h281-nc

Kasumi's hand was still trembling against his,but she nodded with a confident smile.

"Sounds good! I bet my food is better than the food of this hotel,though. I will cook for you someday."

She smiled brightly,imagining that something good came out of this day after all.

"Alex? Can I ask who your divine parent is? I saw you doing...wind stuff. That was amazing!"

Arya/Alex

Might as well give him some kind of challenge. I doubt a girl's ever gone so willingly and quickly into his room. She smirked slightly at her thoughts.

"So what now, Demetrius?" She asked smoothly.

Alex smiled at her. "Uh, Aeolus." He looked around for Jenna before talking again, satisfied that they were alone. "Jenna's father is Morpheus." He admitted.

she laughed stupidly. "Ryder!" she turned to him "Come here" she said gesturing towards herself. he was funny, and smart, and hot. the way he was so serious was cute. she giggled inwardly

hjloECAHj6C7XvvAkZkkE7-S05_3PhPGQMgHwlEcwhvfXMNnMU0NSr8fzKhnFwUWc-SpLPyEMZPhpOurHu_TFSN8q0tq6E5NxTPyNctYI9ky69uZ6g=w500-h281-nc

Kasumi blinked with confusion at his apparent secrecy,looking around to see if Jenna was there as well.

"Is there a reason as to why she shouldn't know?"

Last edited by a moderator:
RYDER

Ryder approached her willingly, holding back his typical cocky smirk. "Yes, ma'am?" He said pleasantly, casting a brief glance out the window. It was a nice night, cool and cloudy.

Arya/Alex

Alex hesitated. "She probably knows we don't share a father, but refuses to believe it. Our family isn't exactly what you'd call functional, I got her away from that. If she accepted the fact that we were only half-siblings, it'd crush her, and I can't do that to her." He admitted. "She's all I have."

Arya smiled into the kiss, twining her fingers in his hair. He looked so nervous.

Is this his first kiss? I have trouble believing that. He probably goes to that camp with the rest of them, he's surrounded by teenage girls all day every day.

She giggled, backing up a bit, and falling onto the bed "Oopsy daisey" she giggled again, looking over at him smiling. she winked.

RYDER

Ryder hesitated, not sure how to interpret the move. Was she inviting him to the bed, or was she just clumsy with drunkenness? He extended a hand to her, to help her back up. He wouldn't try to push her, that'd make him the biggest asshole in the history of the gods. She could lead the show, and he'd follow her lead willingly.

"I don't understand. Well,I do get the dysfunctional family part. But being only your half-sister shouldn't change your relationship with her,right? She will still be the same person." Kasumi shifted so she could be a bit closer to Alex. "Sorry if I am giving my opinion in your private family business."

she took his hand, and pulled herself back up, leading her lips strait to his, she smiled through the kiss as she melted into his arms. she wrapped her arms around him and continued to kiss him.

Alex

"No, I invited you to." He assured her before pausing. "She's 12. She hasn't seen her mother since she was 5. I haven't seen my mother since I was... 16. I made the choice to get her out of that stupid life. All she knows about her family is that I'm her brother. That's it. I can't take that away from her. She'd... She'd never forgive me." He whispered, running a hand through his hair.

RYDER

Ryder gripped her securely to him, leaning back against the wall and staring at her. Was he supposed to talk? He knew she had next to no experience, another reason why he certainly didn't want to push her into anything she wasn't ready for.

She looked at him, studying his face "So...what now?" she asked him softly. she smiled looking into his eyes. this was the most fun she has had in a long time.

z1gRTR8GWzDA0bvxAB79X2QwCOBdLSw3LA68bkNkKdzvMA3PVe7URKqMeivQC70n8ScAPQuS1MXLXbkU8Gc08EtgrKKm6n_4LNqftrk3IY05O50lEyNQv4Pm3ZUqjyIrs30ThXteLIvUMlj-8yi5daKMcqxTs8Q=w500-h250-nc

Evan sighed loudly as he sat on the corridor by himself,hugging his legs tightly. He would have to sleep eventually. Just not tonight. He promised to himself that he wasn't going to give any more nightmares to the other demigods.

The sounds of steps coming in his direction caught his attention and Evan rose his eyes to the girl approaching him.

"Oh,hi. What are you doing by yourself here,kid?" Evan was about to say something when he felt a familiar...something...coming from the kid. He had only felt that once in his life when he met another child of Morpheus.

He groaned before hiding his face in his legs.

"Right. Just what I needed. Family."

RYDER

Ryder frowned at the question. "What do you want to do now?" He asked cautiously, crossing his arms over his chest and staring at her with an eyebrow raised.

Jenna

Jenna stared curiously at the man. He felt... Strange to her. A feeling she couldn't place. She ignored it easily, crossing her arms and facing him.

"What do you mean, family?" She asked abruptly. "You look familiar, but I don't think we've ever spoken. Do you always call random people family?" She asked, cocking her head and staring up at him. She was tall and physically mature for her age, but he still towered over her.

Kasumi rubbed his hand softly,hoping to offer some comfort.

"But the truth will come out eventually,Alex. Wouldn't it be better if it came from you,the person she most loves in the world?"

Kasumi heard her stomach grumbling loudly and sighed.

"Well,that's embarrassing."

She took a moment to respond "Stuff..." she giggled, biting her lip, trying to look sexy. probably failing. she couldn't keep a strait face while doing it. "What do You want to do, Ryder?

Alex

"I'm going to tell her. Just... Not today." He said. He smiled at her loud stomach, and picked up the phone, dialing the number for room service and handing it to her.

"Take your pick, anything you want. On me." He offered. He walked over to the window and opened it before pulling out a cigarette, lighting it and blowing the smoke outside instead of toward her.

RYDER

"Stuff?" He asked, taken aback. Was she talking about sex? "I want to hear a better answer from you, that's what I want. What kind of stuff?" He asked teasingly, noticing that she seemed to be trying to look... Seductive? It would've worked if she could stop laughing, but he had no problem with it. She was no seductress, and that was probably a good thing anyways.

z1gRTR8GWzDA0bvxAB79X2QwCOBdLSw3LA68bkNkKdzvMA3PVe7URKqMeivQC70n8ScAPQuS1MXLXbkU8Gc08EtgrKKm6n_4LNqftrk3IY05O50lEyNQv4Pm3ZUqjyIrs30ThXteLIvUMlj-8yi5daKMcqxTs8Q=w500-h250-nc

Evan
replied to her tone with a deep frown,wondering if he was too tired to deal with that shit. He considered the option of walking away and locking the door behind him,but even that would be too much work.

"Look,kiddo. I am exhausted,so let's go right to the point. You are a demigod,and you are a daughter of Morpheus,God of Sleep and all of that. That guy is an asshole. Anyways,if you don't trust me just look at your own powers. Have you ever made people tired by accident? Have you ever noticed that people have weird dreams when they are close to you? That's thanks to dad."

"More of this stuff" she said, kissing him again, pushing her body against his. she stepped away, and she took both his hands in hers, as she walked back and sat on the bed.

Jenna

"You're wrong. My father is Aeolus. Like Alex." She whispered. It made sense. Of course it did. Hadn't she made five people go to sleep on the bus, including Alex himself? Hadn't she influenced Ryder's dream, let him see his best friend again? It made perfect sense. But she refused to believe it. If it were true, Alex would've told her, he had to. He was her brother. She turned away from the strange boy and ran back toward her room, where Alex himself was.

RYDER

Ryder's throat went dry. "Oh. That stuff." He said hoarsely. He followed her to the bed, bending down instead of sitting, and kissed her deeply. He wanted her, he couldn't deny that. Of course he did, she was a beautiful girl, and she wanted him. What kind of guy wouldn't want her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back