• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Alex

Alex answered the phone and recognized the pretty flower shop attendant's voice immediately. He was sprinting the second the call ended, drawing his sword as he went. He was in front of her store in thirty seconds flat, killing two harpies with one slash. He rolled, dodging one hag's claws, and thrust out a hand. Immediately, a heavy gust of wind appeared, sending three of the bird women flying. His sword was an extension of his arm, his powers second instinct. It took no time for him to be ankle deep in monster dust, and for there to only be one bird woman left. He raised an eyebrow at her, mentally challenging her.

"Nope." She shrieked, flying away in a blur.

Isabelle walked to her drink, and took it back to jackson, and proceeded to pour it on him. she walked away to Ryder's room stumbling along the way. she got to his door, and knocked. "Ryder! open uuuup!" she called in

Ryder
Ryder rinsed his fist under cold water, making it run red for a second or two. His lip was split from the drunk's weak punch, but his worst injuries were from punching him. And his pride, of course. He heard the knock at the door and Isabelle's voice, and strongly considered ignoring her. There was no point in the stupid game where he tried to protect her.

He sighed, rubbing his eyes with his wet hands. "She's not going to make it easy for you either way. This way, you can get it over with." He muttered to himself, walking to the door and opening it.​

hjloECAHj6C7XvvAkZkkE7-S05_3PhPGQMgHwlEcwhvfXMNnMU0NSr8fzKhnFwUWc-SpLPyEMZPhpOurHu_TFSN8q0tq6E5NxTPyNctYI9ky69uZ6g=w500-h281-nc

Kasumi was splattered against the ground,blood coming from her forehead and the deep wound in her chest. She blinked when Alex started to decimate the monsters,wanting to help him . She tried to sit up,although the pain caused her to fall down again.

"You're...here!" Sumi leaned against the counter,feeling increasingly lightheaded from the blood loss. She gave Alex a weak smile before starting to fall sideways. "I will have to...clean the shop..."

Last edited by a moderator:
She immediately hugged him "Ryder, oh my god, I didn't know, how could I?" she said, almost falling down. she straitened herself back up. She giggled "you beat his ass" she laughed, she had never swore before.

Ryder
Ryder sighed. "I can't keep doing this. I can't keep dealing with your mood shifts. One minute you hate me, the next, you like me, and it makes this impossible." He said, staring at her with a pained expression. "You need to choose, because I can't do that for you, and neither can the date-rapist back in the bar. I don't like being yanked around, I'm not a toy. Make up your mind." He breathed.​

Alex

Alex held her up carefully, ripping a strip from the bottom of his shirt and tying it around her head to stop the bleeding. "Don't worry about your shop. Here." He muttered, digging in his bag for his nectar and carefully dripping some on her chest and in her mouth. "Of course I'm here. Not really what I expected when I gave you my number, but of course I'm here."

"Ryder i have never hated you, like seriously. If I didn't talk to you it was because I was scared to. I mean, I thought you were mad at me. how could I ever hate my knight in shining armour, my prince charming?" she smiled leaning on him.

hjloECAHj6C7XvvAkZkkE7-S05_3PhPGQMgHwlEcwhvfXMNnMU0NSr8fzKhnFwUWc-SpLPyEMZPhpOurHu_TFSN8q0tq6E5NxTPyNctYI9ky69uZ6g=w500-h281-nc

"Not my...most normal date." Kasumi chuckled as he dipped the nectar onto her mouth,holding onto his shirt tightly. "We can try it again...later."

She gasped as the pain hit her,although the nectar was starting to work. Leaning against Alec's chest,she ended up fainting on his arms.

Alex

Alex froze when she fainted into his arms. He lifted her easily and started walking back to his hotel. One cop gave him a suspicious look, and he held up his left hand, where he had a skull ring on his ring finger. He didn't keep it up long enough for the cop to notice the design, just the ring.

"My wife, she's had a little too much to drink." He said, not pausing. The cop nodded, continuing in the opposite direction. "God help the kidnap victim that uses the same excuse." He muttered. He brought the girl to his room and laid her on the bed, earning a strange look from Jenna.

"When I told you to get a girlfriend, I didn't mean to kidnap one." She scoffed.

"Oh, shut up." He sighed.

Ryder

Ryder's head started to feel a bit fuzzy. Alcohol normally didn't affect him very strongly, but he had drank quite a bit, and very quickly. slammed was too strong a word for it, but he was definitely on the way to drunkness. He gripped the wall, smiling weakly. "I could never be mad at you." He promised, gripping her hand tightly, making sure he didn't hurt her.​

It didn't take long for
Kasumi to wake up after the wounds were mostly healed. She opened her eyes slowly,wanting to stay in bed for a week for the exhaustion she was feeling. But her lazy act suddenly went away as she didn't recognize her surroundings and jumped to a standing position. She was about to start the entire Ninja act before she noticed Alex in front of her.

"Oh. Alex?" She sat back on the bed,seemingly confused. "Hm...I don't know why I am here. Did I drink too much and try to drag you to bed?"[/bg]

She giggled. "All this shit has gotten in the way of us celebrating your birthday. I think I have a present for you" she said as she stood on the tips of her toes and kissed him softly.

Alex/Jenna Michaelson

Jenna burst out laughing, emerging from around the corner. "Even drunk, you have to have better standards than that." She giggled. Alex grimaced, accepting it with a nod.

"I won't argue with that. You got attacked, hurt your head, passed out. I didn't want to leave you on the streets or in your shop. Since I don't know where you live, I'm not that creepy, I brought you here." He explained, sitting down beside her. "But I like your idea a lot more." He smirked.

Ryder
Ryder's eyebrows just about disappeared into his hair. He gripped her waist firmly, kissing her back. Deep down, he knew it was wrong. He was three years older than her, she was far more drunk than him. They'd both regret anything that happened tonight the next morning. But he was just drunk enough to not care.

"God, I love my birthday." He lied with a chuckle. His birthday was probably his least favorite day of the year, and he never celebrated it. But that wouldn't stop him today.​

She laughed "I can't believe I just did that!" he had her hand on his chest "And with, like, the hottest guy ever" she giggled and bit her bottom lip a bit. she felt excited. and free. carless. it felt amazing. She put her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes.

RYDER

"Hottest guy ever, huh? I'll take that as a compliment." He smirked, staring back at her. His heart was pounding, at a normal rate for once. "You're not so bad yourself." He grinned.

"Happy birthday Ryder miller" she said and kissed him again, this time she was more comfterable.

"Your sister is here!" Kasumi hid her face between her hands,blushing wildly. She hadn't noticed the girl before,or she wouldn't have mentioned that.

She pulled her hands with a frown once she realized that they were shaking. Kasumi realized for the first time that the experience in the shop had terrified her,and she was apparently in shock right now.

"Hmm...Do you two mind if I...stay here tonight? I-I promise I won't be a burden. I can cook and everything." She kept babbling,fear obvious in her eyes. She was mentally begging them not to throw her out.

Ryder

She's drunk. Stop this, Ryder. Don't do anything stupid. You're in your twenties now, you're supposed to be smart, be mature. She's drunk.

Ryder found himself ignoring the logical voice in his head for the first time in his life. Instead, he carefully pulled Isabelle into his room and closed the door behind her, making sure to lock it. At least they'd have some privacy.

Alex/Jenna Michaelson/Arya Chiari

"I don't care." Jenna shrugged, and Alex nodded, silently agreeing. "I'm going to go look for Izzy. She was still pretty sad about Ryder when I last saw her." She chirped, skipping out of the room.

"She's not very subtle. And don't worry about cooking, we're in a hotel, we can get room service." He chuckled, reaching out and taking her hand. "Do you need anything? A drink, some food?" He offered.

Arya hid her smirk, half considering whether or not she should just take up his offer. Not like anything bad could happen from it. She mentally shrugged again. "Let's go." She offered.

she giggled, and walked towards the window "It's such a nice night" she sighed happily, opening up the window. a slight breeze rolled in, causing her hair to blow back a bit.

RYDER

Ryder tried to think of the smoothest thing to say. "It's alright. My view's better." He said after a beat, staring openly at her. He inwardly cheered himself on, all walls blocking his logical side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back