• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Toni
"No." Sadist said firmly. She didn't offer an explanation, just gripped her cart and wheeled it out, nodding for the assistant to follow her. After a few moments, Toni and Max were left alone with a corpse.

"About time." Toni muttered. She waited for a few moments to make sure that they were really alone before reaching for her right hand with her left, finally managing to slip off her ring. In an instant, it transformed into her light sword. "Come on." She muttered, trying to get the point in the chain and break it.​

Toni
Toni managed to get the sword between the chains and tried to twist it. She didn't have enough mobility in her arms, and couldn't snap or even slightly bend it. "Fantastic!" She snarled, almost losing her grip on the sword. She gave it one last show, but her hands were shaking too much, and she dropped the blade. It clattered loudly to the sword, and she went pale, hearing the door open immediately. The woman walked in, jaw dropping when she saw the sword.

"We were mistaken to keep you locked here with your ring. I was curious, admittedly, to see if you were smart enough. I can see that you are. But you are a threat, and threats get terminated." The woman said, picking up the sword and somehow figuring out how to transform it back into a ring. "Or maybe more branding. I can tell how much you loved that." She offered softly.

"Go for it. Knock yourself out." Toni offered, half-considering kicking her again.

"I have a better idea. This room, I control it in every way. I'll demonstrate." Sadist said, closing her eyes for a moment. Instantly, the air around Toni deadened, turning unbreathable. Toni tried to gasp for oxygen, but got nothing, her eyes bugging out.​

Toni
Toni tried to preserve the little amount of oxygen in her lungs without success. In no time, she was near unconsciousness, when suddenly the air flowed again. She gasped raggedly, replacing the dead air in her body.

"I could end your pathetic life so quickly, so easily. And yet, I am merciful. I'll leave you with one last present." She murmured, pulling out two small daggers. She slowly pushed them into Toni, one into her shoulder, the other in her side. She groaned softly, gritting her teeth.

"So merciful." Toni spat as Sadist exited the room.​

Max groaned at Toni. he couldn't handle it anymore. he needed to get her out. he needed too. he struggled, and struggled, but nothing came of it. he settled back down.

Toni
Toni stared at Max. "Just give up. We aren't going anywhere, these people are too smart." She groaned, fighting to keep her eyes open. "They wouldn't give us a chance to escape." Her throat was dry from not drinking, her stomach aching from no food. "We're going to die here."​

Max really wished he didn't have a gag on. he wanted to tell her everything he felt about her. she was the most amazing, strongest, most capable person he knew. he wanted to tell her how much he cared about her. but he couldn't

Toni
Toni smirked weakly at the gagged Apollo camper. "Not the worst company to die with." She admitted, closing her eyes and doing another first for her. She prayed to her father.

Don't let me die like this. Don't let me die tied up and chained like an animal. Let me die in battle like a true child of Ares. It's the only thing I'll ever ask of you. Get us out of this. Please.

She didn't expect an answer. But she certainly got one.

This place is beyond my control. I can't do much. But I can do this.

The room shook slightly, and she looked around. The only change was that Max's gag fell free of his face like magic.

"Thanks, Dad." She muttered.​

He gasped. "What? How? What just happened?" he looked around the room, hoping some sort of escape was in progress. he looked at Toni for an answer

Toni
"Ares helped out for once. Don't get too excited, that's all he can do. Apparently he thought freedom of speech was really important right now." She scoffed, pulling at one of the chains hopelessly. "You know we're going to die here, right? Or at least I am." She asked, uncharacteristically serious.​

"Toni..." he said looking into her eyes "You won't die. You can't. I-if you die, than, what is the point of going on? you are so amazing. you can't give up. the world needs you. I need you Toni. I couldn't live without you. you have changed my life, made me see it in a whole new way. you are so strong, and brave, I know you can pull through. Because Toni... I care too much about you to let you leave my life." he stared at her. his heart was pounding. he really needed her in his life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toni
Toni returned his gaze, eyes hard. "I... Don't know what to say." She said honestly. She was chained to the ceiling and had multiple stab wounds. She wasn't exactly in the mood for romance. But she couldn't deny the fact that she cared about Max. "I'll try to get through this. But it isn't exactly up to me." She hesitated once again. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm way too stubborn, and I'm not done annoying you yet." It wasn't exactly the proclamation of love he had probably been hoping for, but it was as authentic Toni as she could manage. It was as close to 'I love you' as she could get in that situation.​

"Promise me you will be okay" he said to her. he couldn't imagine what she was going through, but she had to hold out until Ryder arrived

Toni stayed silent for a few moments. "I can't promise that." She admitted softly. She lowered her gaze to her new 'tattoo' of the flaming torch. She had planned to get a tattoo of the same thing, but not while being... Branded.

he smiled, for the first time in days. "I'm gonna take you up on that Toni O'brien." he said. if he could wish foir one thing right now, it would be for all of her pain to stop. he couldn't stand it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'll see you at the altar." She chuckled. "Until then..." She trailed off, passing out from the pain and blood loss of the two stab wounds. It made being locked up slightly more bearable to have someone to have witty conversation with.

max was confident Ryder would rescue them. but Toni had a point, so until then...he leaned back and tried to fall asleep

Ryder
Ryder ignored Arya's question, waiting impatiently for the bus. It was due in less than five minutes, but he still felt rushed. Every second was a second wasted. Every minute was another where Toni could be suffering, could be dying. Wasting time wasn't an option. Out of boredom, he pulled out his notebook and sketched out a '20', decorating it with skulls and skeletal rodents.

"Happy birthday to me." He grunted softly, shading a skull absently.​

Isabelle started to wake. she groaned, people were helping her up. mortals. she tried to shake them off but they were telling her to stay still. she got up "I'm fine, wheres Ryder?!" then she realized no one knew who she was talking about, she turned and headed towards the motel

Ryder

Ryder looked up sharply when he heard a commotion, and noticed Isabelle walking into the motel. He sighed, casting one last look down the street to check for the bus, before jogging after her. Again. She didn't know that he already had her stuff packed, so she was wasting time.

"Isabelle." He called after her, not realizing that he hadn't called her 'Izzy' for the first time. "We're leaving, your stuff is with us." He said, his voice a bit too formal, a bit too cold.​

She, almost tripped when she heard his voice. she turned towards him, and rushed to him hugging him, burying her face in his chest "Ryder! You're alive! I...you...you risked your life for me....why?" she looked up at him, she was shaking. she still couldn't believe she almost killed herself. well....she kind of could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back