• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

"No need." C replied to Arleos as the waitress came by with omletes. He briefly wondered how Demetrius had found them, but didn't say no when a plate was put in front of him. Free food was free food. "I want a coffee," He said to the waitress, and then thought of something. "And put it on Demetrius' tab."

Isabelle sighed. she walked back to the cafe, and sat with C and Arleos, frowning. "any idea what's gotten into him? she looked around the table at the two boys.

Ryder and Nitch
img-thing

Ryder walked into his motel room and packed up his stuff quickly, staring at the demolished room. He probably wouldn't be paying for it, but he still felt a little bad. He jogged down to Nico's and Nitch's room and knocked, waiting for Nitch to answer. When he did, he looked a bit surprised to see him.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked, adjusting his glasses.

"Get packed, we're leaving in an hour." Ryder said bluntly, walking away and repeating the message to all of the questers he encountered.​

Demetrius looked up at Ryder as he left the diner and waved to Isabel. So much for introducing himself. He really doesn't want me to come, but oh well. He's not his problem. He simply just ate his omelet and enjoyed the night. This must be one of the worst welcome's he has seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
C almost didn't answer. He sighed and put his fork down. "Demetrius from-" He stopped, blinking at her. "Oh right you guys are related. Well, he wanted to join the quest but Ryder said no and he came anyway," He waved vaguely in the direction Ryder had gone off to. "Hence that reaction."

"Oh....That demetrius" she said "Why is here?" she demanded. she didn't know why she was getting annoyed, she snuck out to join herself. maybe it was because he came so late. or because Ryder got annoyed?

z1gRTR8GWzDA0bvxAB79X2QwCOBdLSw3LA68bkNkKdzvMA3PVe7URKqMeivQC70n8ScAPQuS1MXLXbkU8Gc08EtgrKKm6n_4LNqftrk3IY05O50lEyNQv4Pm3ZUqjyIrs30ThXteLIvUMlj-8yi5daKMcqxTs8Q=w500-h250-nc

Evan
was close enough to hear the comments about the so-called "Demetrius". It was hard not to relate to the guy. He couldn't imagine himself obeying to a command if he had a fixed idea in his mind.

"He wanted to join the quest." C said slowly, and turned back to the omlete. He stabbed it with his fork, having eaten only a quarter of it with little plan to eat the rest. He wasn't feeling very hungry.

The smell of eggs made her gag. "Those poor chickens" she frowned in a playful way "They smell so bad" she looked around "I don't see him here." she said

Demetrius walked over to the table awkwardly."So, how's everybody doing?" He asked politely to everybody. This was the most quietness Demetrius had been in and he hated silence. He was trying to 'break the ice'.

z1gRTR8GWzDA0bvxAB79X2QwCOBdLSw3LA68bkNkKdzvMA3PVe7URKqMeivQC70n8ScAPQuS1MXLXbkU8Gc08EtgrKKm6n_4LNqftrk3IY05O50lEyNQv4Pm3ZUqjyIrs30ThXteLIvUMlj-8yi5daKMcqxTs8Q=w500-h250-nc

Evan had a rare case of compassion as he saw the new guy trying to fit in the middle of all that animosity. He stood up and quickly moved to the table,sitting next to the campers and pulling a chair for him.

"Hey...Demetrius,right? Nice to meet you."

Arya Chiari

Like most other people, Arya woke up to a loud knock at the door. And like most other people, she was far from pleased about it. She took her time getting out of bed and cleaning herself up before walking down to what seemed to be the group's tradition. Eating in a cafe. She walked in briskly, fidgeting with her bracelet, and sat down in the table next to the others.

"New person." She noticed, staring at Demetrius without recognition, giving him a wave. "You guys seem to be a magnet for those, huh?"

C abandoned his fork in the omlete, and pushed the plate slightly away from him. "There. They're gone." He said seriously. He glanced up when Demetrius approached them, along with the new guy, and Arya, and sunk down in his chair, trying hard to go unnoticed.

Kara

Kara was just walking across the street when Ryder stormed past her toward the motel. She waved to him, but he ignored her. "Grumpy little shit." She noted cheerfully, pausing on the sidewalk when she noticed yet another new person standing next to her friends' table through the window. She shook her head, walking in and sitting by Arya.

"Who pissed in Ryder's cereal this morning?" She asked, picking up one of the dull knives and playing with it absently.

Delta

Delta had been called in to Chiron, she had no idea what was going on when she was given a scroll.

Reading over it, she found out that she was being given a quest. Sounded simple enough.

Looking it over, it appeared that she had to follow the camp mates already gone on ahead.

So this was the big quest everyone was talking about, she wondered to herself.

Going to the Hermes cabin, she was packing a basic back pack of gear when she over heard some of her cabin mates talking.

Apparently unclaimed kids who went on big quests like these had a high possibility of being claimed by their godly parent.

She hated the slightly giddy feeling that rose up when she thought of it.

Throwing the back pack over her shoulder, she headed for the camp entrance.

The information was not great, simply about heading east as the sun rises. She decided the best thing to do was get a bus.

Heading through the woods, she soon came across the main road driving through the area. With a sigh she began walking along the road,

holding out her thumb for a lift.

Arya Chiari

"Demetrius, huh?" Arya smiled at the new guy politely. He looked a little lost. Arya turned back to Izzy. "Is he the reason Ryder looks like someone kicked his puppy?" She asked with a smirk. "Or is he just in a bad mood his entire life, because that seems like a boring way to go through life. Someone should fix that."

"Trust me, I'm trying" she giggled. "And yeah, I guess he doesn't want anyone else on the quest, but, well, here he is." she looked at demetrius, and sighed. "We just need to get this thing over with.... I want to find Max" she said the last part quietly.

Arya Chiari

"Ryder looked a lot more messed up than he should be about this. You sure there isn't something else?" Arya asked gently, just for Izzy's ears. It was obvious that she had a huge crush on the son of Hades. But there was something about Ryder that felt... Strange. Unlovable, or perhaps just unloved.

"Well, maybe-" she stopped herself. she wasn't sure if talking about his family was apart of it, but she wasn't about to tell someone about his family, weather he said he didn't care or not. "No, I don't think so"

Arya Chiari

Arya bit her lip, trying to stop herself from screaming the words at the girl. Go after him. Get through his thick skull. She forced herself to stay silent, leaning back in her chair and watching the conversation instead of trying to hint at it again.

she sighed "Well, whatver it is, he needs to get over it so we can get to california" she said "We need to get to those campers"

Arya Chiari

"Something tells me that he's ready to go. I'll go talk to him." She said, giving up. She stood up and stretched before walking out of the cafe, shooting a last glance at the confrontation behind her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back