• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

"That is a lot of Campers to shadow travel with" she said, with a worried face. "remember what happened to Blair? You guys can take like, 4 people each. so in total we could go like. 50 miles?" she thought for a moment "anything I could use my building skills for?" she wondered

Blair

"It doesn't just depend on your powers, it depends on who you suck up to. I was the special case. I was bunked with Ryder, therefore instantly disliked. He isn't exactly Mr. Popular over there. In fact, his name is Death Boy back at camp." She laughed, pulling Evan to his feet. "Let's go visit Death Boy." She smirked, leading Evan up to the correct room and gesturing to the door. "Have at it."

Ryder

"I'm not Blair. If I got a decent amount of rest beforehand, I could probably take the entire group... Maybe a hundred miles on my own. With Blair and Nico to help, maybe 150." He shrugged. "And as for your building skills, I'd need to see the layout of the evil lair before I know, but I'm sure there's away you could set up traps or something."

Ryder

img-thing

"I can't guarantee that. I can't guarantee that for anyone. People die in quests. It just... Happens. And if I die, I die." Ryder said neutrally, staring at her. "Nothing anyone can do about that."

(Playing around with different templates, ignore the changing style of posts)​

She looked down and sighed. she didn't say anything, she just followed him. her stomach grumbled loudly and she went bug eyed while blushing.

Ryder

"There's a cafe downstairs, we can get some food." Ryder said, opening the door and freezing when he saw Blair and Evan. "That's... Not what I expected to see when I opened the door." He said slowly.

She didn't know Evan, and was confused when Ryder stopped. "What's wrong?" she asked, her head cokced to the side like a puppy.

Ryder
08d13945c5f8b0031886265d0e34a10e.jpg

"Well, I doubt they're just standing out here because they want to." He said, staring expectantly at the pair. "Or are you?" He continued.​

z1gRTR8GWzDA0bvxAB79X2QwCOBdLSw3LA68bkNkKdzvMA3PVe7URKqMeivQC70n8ScAPQuS1MXLXbkU8Gc08EtgrKKm6n_4LNqftrk3IY05O50lEyNQv4Pm3ZUqjyIrs30ThXteLIvUMlj-8yi5daKMcqxTs8Q=w500-h250-nc

"Death boy. How encouraging."

Evan followed Blair to Ryder's room,standing in front of it with a blank expression.
"Nothing good ever lasts,Evan. You should be used to that by now."

Cryptic voice in his head was correct this time around. Time to get kicked out.

He was about to knock on the door when Ryder opened it himself,standing right in front of Evan. He glared at the son of Hades before slowly lowering his hand.

"I...shit. I don't know what to say. Besides...I'm sorry,Ryder. I didn't mean to send you those dreams I just...can't control my own shit sometimes. And I really am sorry." He messed his own hair,looking at the ground. "I guess I will go pack now,let your guys go on your way. Thanks for the help."

There was more he wanted to say. He wanted to tell Ryder that he was sorry about his sister. That what happened to his family couldn't be controlled. But he still valued his life enough to not do that.

Ryder

Ryder raised an eyebrow at the guy. "I know what you saw, Evan. I'm the last person in the world to blame you for losing control of your powers." Ryder said, just loud enough for him to hear. He felt sick at how many people knew about his past. "If you want to stay, stay. If you want to tell people what you saw, tell them. I don't care." He said, taking a deep breath and trying to relax. "We're going to get some food, you coming?" He offered, the dream vivid in his mind.

Isabelle slipped her hand into Ryder's "Ryder, It's okay. remember what I told you." she whispered, looking into his eyes.

z1gRTR8GWzDA0bvxAB79X2QwCOBdLSw3LA68bkNkKdzvMA3PVe7URKqMeivQC70n8ScAPQuS1MXLXbkU8Gc08EtgrKKm6n_4LNqftrk3IY05O50lEyNQv4Pm3ZUqjyIrs30ThXteLIvUMlj-8yi5daKMcqxTs8Q=w500-h250-nc

Evan stood in shock for a few moments,letting all that information sink in. He made a mental list of what just happened.

• Ryder let him stay.
  • Ryder didn't punch him.
  • Food was mentioned,which was great.

He nodded to Ryder,managing to burst out a reply.

"It's not like I can judge you either. Not the angel type here. But I don't want everyone to know about my shit,so I'm not telling yours either. Also...thanks."

He turned to head for the elevator,still looking a bit confused.

Ryder

Ryder stared after Evan, shocked. He was the first and only person who knew about his life and showed no signs of even surprise. "Yea." He muttered, following him briskly.

Arleos

Heading down the exact hall to actually find the others Arleos stopped when he saw Evan and Ryder. It took a second, but soon enough he had a grin on his face when he saw the two. "Where's everyone headed?" he asked

"We are going to eat the souls of the innocent."
Evan replied happily when he saw Arleos coming through the corridor.

Isabelle looked at Arleos. "Food" she said, smiling, and rolling her eyes at what Evan said. Ryder didn't seem to care about her holding his hand so she just kept it there.

Ryder

Ryder looked up at the same time, and grinned wickedly. "I prefer the souls of virgins, but let's face it. It's 2016, those are a dying breed." Ryder smirked.

Isabelle blushed when he said that, and she looked away so no one saw her face.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evan frowned a bit as the elevator stopped in front of them and he saw a scene of horrible murder inside,blood splattered all over the floor and walls. He took a quick glance at the other demigods. No one was freaking out,so that was another creation of his mind.

"Let's go find the virgins." He stepped inside with a smile,giving no indications of what he saw.

Ryder

"We might be looking for a while. There's probably all of one in this entire country." Ryder scoffed, leading the way to the cafe and sitting at the first table he saw, tapping his fingers and looking around warily.

At last, Pensylvania. Excited was bubbling out of him. Zeke the satyr mentioned that there was a strong scent about 3 miles away. Demetrius decided to start running. It took him almost a whole hour but he had arrived at the place. Finally, I can join them. I just don't think Ryder will let me just join. I'll take that chance anyway. He walked slowly to the place and opened the door.

Ryder

Ryder smiled at the waitress when she approached. "What can I get you guys?" She asked politely, staring at Ryder first.

"Just water for me." He said, giving her an uncomfortable smile before she shifted her gaze to Izzy.

Arleos

Sitting in a seat across from Ryder, Arleos looked around a bit. Taking everything in as if it were a brand new experience and everything. "Hm" he thought aloud, nodding his head slowly, only to turn his attention to the waitress that emerged to take their order, as expected.

"
Water would be fine with me also." Arleos said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back