• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

"Hey, he started talking to me first, and he's from camp, so imagine the danger they're in." C said defensively, moving the phone away so he wouldn't be overheard. "Long story short, Demetrius from the Hephaestus cabin wants to join our quest." C tossed him the phone without hesitation. "Here, it's not my decision to make, so you decide what to do about him quest leader."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryder

Ryder caught the phone and pressed it to his ear, clearing his throat. "Demetrius. Been a while. We're a bit busy, so I'll give you... Two minutes to tell me why I should let you tag along." Ryder said abruptly, walking toward the bus stop. It was about a mile off, and the ride itself would take forever. But it would take them a step closer to seeing Toni again.

@Naloth

Cass looked flabbergasted at Alec's question before she sighed and stopped walking,turning to hug him tightly.

"No,of course you didn't. You are perfect. But I never actually...loved anyone. I've been in relationships,but nothing really serious. This a bit scary. But I want to try it out with you."

Alessandro

Alec wrapped his arms around her. "Hey, it's still more experience than me, okay?" He murmured, kissing her forehead. "I know I can't be your first everything, but I'm thrilled to be your first for this." He took a deep breath, not sure whether to continue. Finally, he decided to be slightly subtle. "Not that it makes a difference either way, you are my first for everything, so I guess it's a moot point." He had no idea what that even meant, but he hoped it got the point across.

Izz dawg walked to a rock and sat, watching Ryder. she admired him. he helped her let out her emotions. she never trusted that with anyone before. she smiled.

Cass frowned for a moment,not really understanding what Alec meant. Until his words actually sinked into her and she blinked.

"Oh. OH. Okay. I'm having trouble to believe that with you standing in front of me,being so gorgeous and sweet in general." She bit her lower lip for a moment,a smiling shining in her face. "That means that I have the responsibility to make your first experience really good. I'm in!"

Alessandro

"Even before the camp, I wasn't exactly what you'd call popular. I didn't talk to girls, I didn't do anything that would provoke me to use my powers. I accidentally made on of my teachers go insane once, and it wasn't temporary. I visited her in the hospital every week until she passed out of guilt. I didn't want to risk losing control and hurting someone." Alec explained, looking troubled. Mrs. Wilder had done everything she could to 'motivate' her students, in other words insult them until they cried. Alec had been mostly unaffected, as he had heard worse on a daily basis, but when she had set in to his best friend, he had lost it. And she had never recovered. He shook the memory from his mind. "Yea, you're hired. Nobody else I'd trust with the job." He chuckled.

Cass' smile diminished a bit at Alec's story. She held his hand gently,squeezing his fingers.

"I'm really sorry about that. It's incredible to see how much your powers grew since then. But it doesn't really matter to me if you have experience or not. I love you just like you are,wouldn't change anything even if I could. You make me really happy,Alec." She leaned in to pull him for a kiss,letting it linger for a while before she pulled back with a smile. "Maybe we were just meant to find each other."

Alessandro

Alec smiled, continuing to walk. "Back at you. And I think you're right. After all, there's no such thing as accidents in our world, right? Everything happens for a reason. So... Someone wanted us to meet." He said hesitantly. He wasn't a huge believer of fate or destiny, he never had been. Of course, once he had realized what he was, his belief for almost everything had grown. Greek gods? Sure. Fate? Why not! "Come on, we'll miss the bus." He said, leading her along.

"If I ever meet the person that wanted us together I will be giving them a tight hug. And maybe a bottle of nice,French champagne."

Cass smiled,holding onto her chest for a second. She sent a grateful thought towards Aphrodite,imagining the goddess would probably not hear it. But it was okay either way.

She quickly ran after Alex towards the bus,thoughts flying back to the mission.

Alessandro

"Mm, save that champagne for us." Alec smirked. They seemed to be approaching the bus stop. "Is Ryder on the phone? That doesn't seem smart." Alec said slowly, digging his hand in the inside pocket of his jacket and pulling out his pen, finger ready to click it and make it extend into his battleaxe.

"Two minutes? That's more than enough. Anyways, I know the New York City inside and out, I have connections with people there ,and let's be honest the more , the better am I right?" There was a bit of uncertainty to his voice ,but he made sure mot to show it." Plus you're honna need someone with the ability to conjure fire." Now, that should convince him.

Reacting to the word demigod makes him weird, and somehow can relate a little. He replied at Arleon, "Maybe, I thought my Dad was a God, I still don't know what to do in here. But he said to go in Camp Half Blood, located in Long Island." He still held his silver drachma though, but his 10 bucks were burned. He was holding it, and it combusted. He doesn't know why but, the fire felt crackling and warm.

Amber was walking behind Ryder like a lost puppy , keeping his send down while glancing at every one until he noticed Alec pulling out a pen. Amber kept following behind Ryder while continuously sending warning glares at Alec , knowing full well how dangerous those pens are.

Ryder

"We aren't staying in New York, we all have connections in the real world, and we already have someone with fire abilities. Is that the best you can do?" Ryder scoffed, looking around. The bus stop was approaching. "We have enough people, we don't need anymore." Ryder snapped, ending the call and handing the phone back to C.

Alessandro

Alec noticed Amber was glaring at him, and felt very confused very fast. What had he done this time? He seemed to be excellent at screwing things up on this quest. Another thing he noticed was how close Amber walked to Ryder. Of all the people to trust, that's who he chose? Ryder?

"Well, that's Ryder for you." He turned off the phone and went outside."If he wont tell me, then I'll go myself, I just need someone or something that can track them." A smile appeared on his face as he made for the woods by the camp.

Cassandra's eyes drifted towards Amber,noticing that he was glaring at her boyfriend in a weird way. Her hands closed by reflex,pressing her rings lightly. She could feel the daggers wanting to pop out.

Alessandro

Alec gripped Cass' hand gently before leaning in to her ear. "I started it, it's fine." He muttered. He met Amber's eyes and slowly put his pen away, keeping it at easy access. "I have a feeling he knows my pen isn't for writing thank-you notes."

ARYA CHIARI

Arya looked around warily, fidgeting with her bracelet. One tap, and she'd be armed. She hated being out in the open like this, with nothing but strangers at her side. She took a swig of water, feeling a thousand times better immediately, before staring at Alec. Something about him felt wrong, dangerous. And not just the fact that he could make someone go insane with a single look.

Cass sighed before slowly releasing the grip around her rings. Not many people had the ability to pull her away from a fight,but Alec apparently could do it.

"Okay. But if he takes a step towards you I might start to punch people. Hard." She smirked and squeezed his hands back. "Not that you need my help."

Alessandro

"Ah, who knows? It'd certainly be more of a turn-on than my having a scratched up face." Alec smirked. "A lot sexier than watching me point at people. And hell, you can probably punch a lot harder than me. By all means, fight my battles for me." He offered, grinning crookedly.

Nitch

Nitch came up behind the happy couple and patted Alec's shoulder. "There's no 'probably' about it, friend. She could beat the shit out of you, powers or no powers. Don't ever get her mad. You will die." Nitch smirked, walking off and sitting at the bus stop.

Cass laughed at the two of them affectionately,leaning a bit closer to Alec when they reached the bus stop.

"Alec has way too nice of a face for me to ruin it. But I'm really happy to punch people that look at him weirdly."

She drifted her attention to Nico as he came to sit by Nitch's side on the bus stop. The son of Thanatos looked much happier than usual.

"You look happy." Cassandra noticed with a smirk.

"I am." He replied with a smile,looking over at Nitch.

Alessandro

Alec looked over at Kara and Blair, who were walking nearby. "She thinks I have a nice face." He said with a smirk.

"Already told you she was blind, buddy." Kara said immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back