• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Amber growled at Arya and walked over. His momma bear side. " Who gave you the right to be a bitch. " He asked standing in front of Izzy while glaring angrily at Arya.

Nitch

"I'll get disowned for saying this, but I'm all for trying out things that I shouldn't." Nitch admitted. He shuffled forward nervously, not sure what to do. "Uh... What now?" Nitch asked, the first to admit that he was clueless.

Alessandro

Alec blushed up to the tips of his ears, and wrapped his arm around Cass' waist. "Just kee thinking of the motel, baby." He smirked before looking up at Amber.

"She isn't saying it to be a bitch, it's just how she shows affection. Better than threatening to kill people." He said pointedly, hoping a fight wouldn't break out.

Arleos

"California it is then" he said with a smile in return. Although upon sensing a stinging sensation his eyes glanced around until they found easy, then switched over to this new person defending Izzy upon sensing anger.

THEN his eyes moves around upon sensing something else, they stopped when they landed on Nitch and Nico- the nervous pair.

Taking all this in Arleos suddenly felt like ge needed to sit down. "As Alec said that's just how she is" Arleos added hopong to also calm this stranger

" Last I checked my words didn't have a effect on people but look at what happened when she opened her mouth. Also I wasn't speaking to you. " He said pointedly to Alec before crouching in front Izzy. " Do you mean the injured guy? " He asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nico smiled shyly,looking down at his feet. It was a new situation,to have Nitch being clueless about what to do. And him being the one who actually knew it.

"We have saved each other's lives a lot of times already. I think we earned the right to do whatever we want." He closed the distance between himself and Nitch,gently pulling his chin up before he kissed him.

He heard the sounds of the souls bellow them cheering,which made him mentally smile.

"Injured guy? no that's Ryder, Max was supposed to come with Arleos!" she looked at Arleos with pleading eyes, hoping he was like, hiding or something.

Ryder

"Pretty sure your threatening to kill us caused more harm than nicknames." Ryder said slowly. He looked around. "Wait a minute, I haven't seen Max since this morning. You don't think he's..." Ryder trailed off, unable to say the word.

Nitch

Nitch didn't seem surprised, instead kissing the boy back with a smile plastered to his lips.

Amber raised finger and closed his eyes while raising his chin. " I only threatened to kill Nico and only if he was evil , plus he was getting ready to grab his sword so. " He said in a matter of fact tone before smirking at Ryder. " I win and i'm tempted do the happy dance. " He said before he noticed Ryder pausing the sentence. " He's ....what? " He asked

Ryder

"With Toni." Ryder finished slowly, eyes on Izzy. "In California. The kidnapper would want us as weak as possible, it'd make sense. Max and Toni weren't targeted due to their hatred of their parents, Max likes his father. It's because they're on the quest to rescue the campers." Ryder reasoned.

Nico lost himself into Nitch's kiss,finally being able to ignore everything happening around them. He eventually pulled back slowly,although he wished that he hadn't to.

"That was..." Nico had a huge smile on his face,something that rarely ever happened. "That was really great."

Nitch

"Happy to hear it." Nitch smirked, an equally large smile on his face. He couldn't help it, it's not like he had done much dating at Camp Half-Blood.

Isabelle's bottom lip quivered. "No." she backed up looking at everyone, she turned and fled, she didn't care, tears were running down her face, she just kept running"

Ryder

Ryder cursed, turning and sprinting after her, taking advantage of his longer legs to catch up easily. "Izzy! Stop running!" He called, tiring quickly, his chest on fire. He hesitated before shadow traveling a few feet in front of her, holding out his arms to catch her.

Wally sprinted in an empty road. Luckily, he has spare energy left. He then muttered, "Long Island. This is where the camp is." He was in the woods. He found a light source with an arch in it, "Camp HalfBlood. I'm here."

" Bell , wait!" He called , running after her instantly. She couldn't let her go off on her own after she helped him.

Nico turned to the direction where the other campers were gathered once he heard the sounds of their voices rising. Something was wrong.

"We should probably get back." He sounded disappointed. "They might need us over there."

He wrapped one of his hands around Nitch's fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wally saw a girl running and seems to be being outrunning them. Woods, cabins, weapons around the area. Seems to be a war camp instead of a normal camp.

she stumbled into his Ryders arms and instantly started balling into his blood stained shirt (ew). he could be dead for all she knew. her best friend. and she couldn't even have told him her secret. she wrapped her arms around Ryder, she was lost in her mind, she started to slide to the ground, her legs couldnt support her weight. she loved him, like a brother, he was her brother.

Nitch

Nitch nodded, following immediately. He noticed Alec and Cass, whispering to each other. "PDA." He laughed. "I think that we should make sure we aren't in the same room as them tonight."

After a while, he was getting no response. "So, this is how everybody wants to act huh." He huffed as he walked back to the camp and asked a Camp counselor where everyone was. The Camp counselor told him about the mission and how everyone is looking for the missing campers."So, I didn't go because?" He asked the counselor."We asked any available camper." He then left for New York,since it was one of the most obvious places.

Just as he was about to leave he saw a new face and went up to him."You must be new, he asked the new camper."

Ryder

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay." Ryder promised. "We'll find him. I promise." Ryder said, wrapping his arms around her and shifting her so she wasn't touching the bloody part of his shirt. "We'll get him back, Izzy. I swear." He whispered.

Amber ran up to Belle , his chest pressing her back as he tried to hug and failed causing him to hug Ryder as well. " Its okay , stop crying please. We don't know if he is dead or not. PLease. " He begged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back