• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Ryder

"Fair enough. I'm only 19, am I older than you?" Ryder asked curiously before turning to Izzy. "Are you sure you're ready for this. I don't want anyone on our side to die, but the other side, I don't want a single survivor." He warned.

Arya Chiari

"Why do you talk as if you expect me to go find a payphone or something? It's the 21st century, I'll use my cellphone." Arya asked disbelievingly, pulling out her phone and dialing the number for the cab company. "Hey, send a motel to the Brooklyn Motor Inn, yea?" She ordered before ending the call. "Called the cab." She smirked.

The woods plan made Cass laugh a bit too hard,and she had to hide her face behind her hands.

"Sorry I just had...a very clear mental image of leaves entering in places that they should never get into." Her laughing turned to a chuckle before she wrapped her arms around Alec's neck,leaning against him. "Thanatos would be horrified to hear me saying these things in the middle of a graveyard. So let's keep the leaves for later."

"Well, Im, uh, 17, but, I can protect myself and attack with my sheild. i have gotten used to it." she gulped doubting herself

Alessandro

"I'm sure we'll be in another motel soon. I'll spring and get us our own room. If, for nothing else, to not have to sleep next to ten other teenagers. That was a major turn-off." He admitted, laughing. "Let's just throw away the leaf plan, because now that image is in my head, and I'm a bit uncomfortable." He said, looking distastefully at a nearby leaf pile. "Officially mentally scarred."

Ryder

"Maybe there's a better job for you. Listen, if the campers are prisoners, we'll be too busy fighting to free them. While we fight, you could untie them for the additional help." He offered.

"Hm," C said, scratching at his chin. "Now I'm curious. Do I get a nickname?" He asked her, and then aimed a thumb in Arleos' direction. "What about him?" He moved his thumb to point at Kara and Blair, looking at Arya expectantly. "And them?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Arya Chiari

"You all have nicknames. It's just what I do. I don't know you that well, but you're Tall, Dark, and Awkward." She said, pointing to C. "And Arleos was nicknamed Newcomer last night, but I'm trying to figure out a better one. Thinking of something to do with Spongebob. Haven't had a Spongebob-related nickname in a while." She said thoughtfully.

Wally has been walking the street for days. Finding a camp hidden somewhere. A voice in his head told him, Son, go at the camp. Camp Half-Blood. Is that his dad? The voice said Son to him after all. He has to find it. Otherwise, he'll be a goner. He checked his pockets. 10 bucks and a silver coin. He read that the silver coin is a drachma. But he has no idea what to do with it. Anyways, in his mom's home, he found a toolbelt inside his vault before she left. He's been carrying it ever since.

Ryder

Ryder looked at the both of them. "Gods, you make me feel old. I turn 20 tomorrow. I'm a damned adult." He shuddered, feeling immediately uncomfortable. "Gross." He muttered.

- CASSANDRA DELEVIGNE -

KiPQv16581kgIlzZQpjcqY5ZNgqmWoq-ZJz19v5bdqXd2TMHBBCZ8WhlfpNy0QoQsw3pNq9QSJ6X9qRdddPd1jXlKaBnytGzcOSIJCKzw8tnWjN6MVbrPg7fFUpJ3ho-UCvXntTvVd1TCU-Xp74fAKd0dmuLQQ=w500-h281-nc

Cass smirked at Alec,the tips of her ears actually getting a bit red. It wasn't often that people managed to make her blush,but the idea of expending some time along with Alec in a motel was doing it.

"Look at you,being all direct and confident. How did I manage find such an amazing guy by pure chance?" She chuckled,following his glance towards the leaves. "Yep,I am never looking at a leaf pile again and not having that image in my head. I might actually need a therapist."

C snickered, running a hand through his blond hair, which he was suddenly way too aware of. "Awkward? How can you tell I'm awkward when you barely know me?" He felt like laughing. "Wouldn't mine be too long to say, especially in the middle of a fight?"

Amber laughed lightly before smiling up at Ryder. " You're a attractive adult though. " He said , reaching upwards to try and poke Ryder's cheek.

Alessandro

"Maybe you built up my confidence. Or maybe It's just a fake cover, and I'm actually panicking. The world may never know." He shrugged. In all honesty, he was panicking. If he was bad at kissing, how bad could he be at the... Rest? It's not like he had a huge amount of experience, he was a virgin. What if he let her down? What if he wasn't good enough? He quickly changed the subject. "I wonder if Ryder has a plan for this ordeal. Or are just bursting in, guns blazing?"

Arya Chiari

"It's the way you carry yourself. Almost like you're trying to hide. Like you're not sure if you're good enough. Plus, I've heard that you've been expressing concerns about whether or not you should be here, if you're worth the trouble. Hence, Awkard. And in a fight, I might stick to TDA or just C, if I'm feeling nice." Arya shrugged.

Cass tilted her head lightly to one side,blue eyes shining softly. She noticed that Alec seemed nervous about something and was about to ask until he changed the subject.

"He probably has a plan,although if it were me leading we would probably just burst in blazing guns. I have a bit of a control problem." She chuckled before thinking of a question that had been on her mind. "Alec,why didn't I ever see you using those powers of today before? Honestly,the Ares kids would never have bothered you if they knew exactly what you could do. Were you holding back strategically?"

C's grin faded into a small smile. "Well, I'm not," He shook his head, and then did laugh at the rest of her sentence. "Expressing concerns? If Ryder pulling me aside to talk to him when I didn't ask for that is 'expressing concerns' then sure. There's already an Apollo kid on this quest, and one who can heal, unlike me. I just don't think I'm needed." He shrugged at her.

Arleos

Ars lips pursued together at Arya's smirk. But couldn't help but roll his eyes at the Spongbon statememt. "I can't wait to hear this" he said eith an amused grin.

Alessandro

Alec shrugged. "I guess. I'm not really comfortable using my powers. Today was an emergency. And I hate that I did it to mortals, we just didn't have a choice." He said, looking torn and ashamed. "It was temporary, they're perfectly fine by now." He seemed to be reassuring unbelt at that point.

Cass shook her head at him,rubbing his hands gently.

"You probably saved our lives back there,Alec. I don't want you to feel guilty about that. Not to mention that if I had used my powers,I could have dealt permanent damage to the humans. You did great,and I'm really thankful."

Arya Chiari

"Better yet, I think you're Sourpuss. None of you have a good sense of humor, it's boring. At least Grumpy took his nickname with a laugh." She sighed, staring at them as their cab pulled up. "By the way, you two?" She said, pointing to the girls. "You aren't left out. I'm still thinking."

Alessandro

"Okay." Alec sighed, being agreeable. For anyone else, he would've argued more. But he let her off easy. "So I overheard that we're heading to California. Ready for sunshine?" He teased, changing the subject again quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back