• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Arleos

Arleos couldn't suppress the grin on his face at Alec's comment. He's right about the cooking bit he mused. However as the conversation changed he turned his thoughts elsewhere.

Alessandro

"I was kidding. No, if I'm cooking for you, I'm making you some authentic Italian cuisine." Alec scoffed. "Bruschetta, some pesce and carne. Mm!" He exclaimed. "Nothing better than Italian food." He insisted. "Your first aceto dolce will change your life."

Cass

She laughed now,walking with Alec through the room's door.

"You know you are rising my expectations,right? Italian food is awesome,so I'm expecting something good."

---

Nico smiled to Nitch before gesturing to the door. He pulled his black jacket over his shoulders,feeling a bit naked without it.

"Maybe not,but I still want to spend some time with you. Let's go?"

Alessandro

"Rising expectations is a good thing if you can meet them. I was born in Florence, sweetheart. Spent my childhood cooking, I know what I'm doing." Alec chuckled, wrapping his arm around her. "Italians basically invented good food. And good wine. Gotta love the wine." He smirked.

Since everyone was leaving, C decided that he'd risk a little extra sleep, even with Ryder's threat still hanging in the air. It wasn't like they were leaving, or he was in any way needed right then anyway. He took off his bow, and quiver, lowering both items to the ground next to the bed before closing his eyes.

Nitch

"Yea, I could use some coffee." Nitch admitted, feeling exhausted. He followed Nico obediently down to the cafe and ordered his coffee, paying for it before Nico could. "I win." He mouthed, taking a sip.

"Gotta love the wine...and the Italians."

Cass smirked and leaned against Alec as he wrapped his arm around her. She could feel that she would soon be falling hard for Alec,but at least this time her heart had chosen someone who wasn't an absolute asshole.

When the elevator came to their floor,she quickly check to see if it was empty.

"Perfect."

She jumped in and dragged Alec along with her,pining him against the wall and kissing him as soon as the doors closed.

----

Nico looked legitimately offended,although he eventually chuckled. He asked for a strong coffee without sugar. That was usually the only thing that managed to keep him up for the entire day.

"Nitch...I was paying attention to the profile of the people who were taken. There is...some possibility that I'm next. I meet the requirements,and I did shout through a window that I hate Thanatos. In case it happens,I want you to know that I really appreciate everything you did for me. You are a good friend."

He smiled and rubbed Nitch's hand before taking a sip of the coffee.

Alessandro

Alec's eyes flew open, but he didn't complain. He kissed her back, gripping her waist.

Why the hell is she here with you of all people? For once, he was able to ignore his self-insulting thoughts. For some unknown reason, Cass chose him. He wouldn't let her down.

Nitch

"They won't take you. If they're looking for people who hate their parents, they'd have taken Ryder by now. There's something else, some other trait that they want. I just can't figure it out." Nitch said frustratedly, almost crushing his coffee. "I knew Toni the best, so I'm trying to think in terms of her. What else, aside from her hatred of Ares, made her a target?" He muttered, half to himself.

Cass ignored the sounds of the floors passing by them,wrapping her hands around Alec and kissing him back deeply. She needed that moment to push the thoughts of the mission away,she just needed to be with this amazing guy for a minute and not care about anything else.

She bit his lower lip softly,smiling once the elevator stooped. An elder couple was standing outside,giving them both a flabbergasted look. Cass wished them an amazing day before walking out of the elevator with a huge smile,still holding on Alec's hand.

----

Nico nodded to Nitch,agreeing with his theory immediately. He trusted the logic of the son of Athena,more than anyone else's.

"I don't know either,but I know we will eventually figure it out. We have no other choice."

He gently wrapped his hands around Nitch's,pulling them back so he wouldn't crush his coffee cup.

Nitch

"About that... The plan I told you about... Ryder wants me to stab him." He blurted out without thinking. He was no liar, especially to people he cared about. He had probably said it in the worst possible way, but he had to get it out.

Alessandro

Alec stared at Cassandra, just as stunned as the elderly people. "What was that about?" He asked, laughing. He pulled her to a stop and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her once again. "Not that I'm complaining, of course."

Nico

Nico turned to glare at Nitch,his cup of coffee falling from his hands. He didn't seem to notice it as he started at Nitch in shock.

"What?"

---

Cass chuckled at Alec,looking up so she could meet his eyes. His proximity made goosebumps go through her body.

"Do I need a reason to attack my boyfriend in an elevator?" She realized what she had said and blushed lightly. "I...know we never stated that we are actually together,in an exclusive dating way. But in case you wanted to be...I wouldn't mind."

Alessandro

"Wanted to be? Not to be a creep, but I've been wanting to date you ever since I walked into camp a year ago." Alec laughed, a bit shocked. "And you're the only one in the word who has permission to attack me." He assured her.

Nitch

"That came out wrong!" Nitch insisted, holding his hands out. "I mean, he does, but not for the reason you're thinking. His father has been ignoring him, and Ryder thinks he might know something. He wants to have a conversation with his father on his terms, so he wants to be on the line between life and death. He wants to force his father's hand. He wants me to hurt him in a way that could be fatal, but takes a long time to kill. Then I'm going to try to fix him." Nitch promised, feeling stupid.

Ryder

Ryder walked briskly down to the coffee shop. "Uh... Eight black coffees." He ordered, smiling pleasantly, despite the shrinking of his guts. If Nitch was just an inch off, or a second too slow, this could be his last day. His last day as a living man, as Ryder Miller.

Is that a bad thing? You hate your life anyways. Who would even notice if you died?

Ryder took a deep, calming breath. He had to breathe. He had to relax. If his heart was beating too fast, it would increase the blood flow, and cut the time with his father. He had to be calm, the stone statue that everyone thought he was. Emotionless, fearless. That he could do.

"For that long?" Cassandra seemed surprised at first,but then a smirk appeared in her face. "Then I guess we will just have to make up for lost time. And I will keep attacking you on elevators."

She chuckled before choosing a table where they could overlook the city outside.

"What do you wanna eat?"

----

Nico's eyebrows practically disappeared in his hair as Nitch kept talking.

"Ryder could die. And you would be followed by Hades' wrath for your entire life." Nico was just stating facts now,that was something calming to him. "Okay then. I will be there with you both,and I'm not hearing any discussions on this matter. I don't think you ever stabbed someone,so maybe I could offer some tips. And I could channel some of his "death energy" into myself,I'm Death's son after all."

After what Isabelle has seen of Ryder she realized maybe he isnt so scary after all. She was never scared of the hades thing, more of the 'He keeps to himself and seems like he would kill you if you tried to change that' vibe she used to get from him. He is actually kind of cool, she realized after spending some time in a motel with him, and he seems to be taking his leadership role very well. He was also cute. She started picking at her lip. she has never thought of a guy as cute before. she always saw kids kissing and stuff, but never considered boys herself. she thought about girls, but nothing came out of that either. but....Ryder was cute?

Ryder

Ryder turned to see Nitch and Nico talking. From the expressions on their face, it wasn't hard to guess what they were talking about. He picked up the coffees and walked toward them, face hard. "Nitch. Remember that thing I told you that you were not supposed to have told anyone else?" He growled.

"I couldn't hide this, Ryder. It's too big. You know the entire group is going to try to kill me for attacking you, right?" Nitch said desperately.

"I'll take care of that. Nico, don't try to save me. I know the chances. But if this works, we can get Toni and Carlos and the others back. I'm willing to take that risk." Ryder said tensely.

Alessandro

Alec appraised the menu briefly. "Hmm..." He hummed softly. His eyes brightened slightly when he got to the party section. "They sell cornettos. I'm sold." He said immediately.

Nico looked up at Ryder,the torn feelings obvious in his expression. He wanted to disagree with the plan,but he had to put himself in Ryder's shoes. If it was him trying to sacrifice himself for the other campers,he wouldn't want anyone to try and stop him.

He took a deep breath and nodded.

"All right. I really hope you won't die,at least not permanently."

He turned his eyes back to the table,feeling useless for not being able to help.

Cass smiled to Alec,leaning against the table.

"Have I ever told you that you sound really hot when you speak Italian?" She smirked and pulled the menu,glancing over it quickly. "There is no French breakfast around,so I'm just taking some cake instead. We might die,screw eating healthy."

Ryder

Ryder clenched his jaw, glaring at them both. "Finish your breakfast, Nitch. Meet me outside when you're finished." He ordered. Nitch almost choked on his coffee, coughing violently.

"Wait, we're doing it right now?" He demanded when he could breathe again.

"No time to waste. Wouldn't want someone else to find out." He said nonchalantly.

Alessandro

Alec laughed. "Grazie bella." He said graciously, knowing she had no idea what he had said. "If we were eating healthy, I probably would've ordered, like, a banana or something. Italians aren't known for the healthiest of foods." He admitted.

Nico immediately stood up,looking up at Ryder. His tone was low and controlled,he didn't want to make a scene and attract the attention of the campers.

"I know the secret already,no point in keeping me out. I won't let you guys do this alone,so let's move already."

---

Cass smiled warmly to Alec before replying.

"Merci,mon cher. I like Italians more and more at every second." She called the waitress over to order their breakfast. Her glance fell over the little of group of Nitch,Nico and Ryder. Weird gathering. Ryder had his back turned to her,but Nico's expression made her a bit uneasy. She bit her lip nervously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back