• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Andromeda looked around " its about the missing kids , my dad told me on the way here " she sighed "I know I need to keep out of the way since I'm new and have no clue on what to do or how to fight people without fainting" she chuckled sightly near the end

Last edited by a moderator:
Blair

"A lot of people that are here now won't be here in a couple hours." Blair chuckled. "Nobody's letting that group leave without tagging along, too many people involved. Those people taken, they had friends. One had a girlfriend. They were loved. Nobody's letting them go."

Andromeda nodded "Even if you don't go with them there are many things you can do to help like getting supplies together but once they leave they will have the support of everyone staying behind and even if they fight monsters and gods the camp will be behind them every step they take" she said without a second thought but quickly realised that she may have offended Blair and anyone listening "Sorry I tend to speak my mind "

Blair

"No big deal. But... I don't intend on staying behind and being a housewife. I'm a fighter, not a lover." She smirked, thinking about the group she had left behind, all planning to tag along on the quest.

Andromeda laughed quietly "I'm not much of a fighter , heck if I see even the tiniest speck of blood I will pass out. I couldn't fight for my life "

Blair

Blair was more tempted than she cared to admit to prick her finger and show the girl her blood. It was a Kara-like moment which she quickly ignored. "This is the place you learn. Being scared of blood is really inconvenient for Demigods."

Andromeda smiled happily " I can't wait to start learning how to fight and how to get over that fear " She looked away from they sky "well whatever happens I shall do my best to help in anyway I can"

Blair

"Well, good luck. See that large house over there? It's called, imaginatively, the Big House. Chiron normally hangs out there. He'll either be half a horse, or a guy in a wheelchair. Tell him your story." She said, pointing out the Big House.

Isabelle was walking in her Camp Half Blood T-shirt and Pajama bottoms and saw the group standing outside Cass's cabin. She skipped up "Hey guys! Are you excited? It's soooo cool that you get to go on a quest. I hope you find everyone!" she said until she was out of breath.

Alessandro

Alec looked away from Cass and toward Isabelle. He had to force himself to stay silent, to not answer her question. According to everyone except his company and Cass, he wasn't going on the quest. He was staying at camp and training. And it had to stay that way.

"Thank you Blair , I wish you luck!" Andromeda said as she walked to the door of the house and knocked before entering closing the door behind herself.

<p><strong>Cass</strong></p>

<p><strong>

</strong></p>

<p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Cassandra </strong></span><span style="font-size:14px;">smiled warmly to Alec when he approached. She took his hands into hers,looking deep in his eyes.</span></p>

<p><span style="font-size:14px;">

</span></p>

<p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">"I'm really going to miss you,Alec. But I'm sure we will talk once I get back."</span></strong></p>

<p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">

</span></strong></p>

<p>

<span style="font-size:14px;">She lied like a professional,no indication of the false words in her expression. She and Alec were keeping their little secret.</span></p>

<p>Alessandro</p>

<p>

"Don't do anything stupid. I'll be really pissed if you go off and get yourself killed." Alec chuckled, appreciating her lie. He leaned in and kissed her gently, his bravery climbing slightly.</p>

Ryder

Ryder walked toward his group of 'friends' and nodded, noticing Alec kissing Cass. "That's new." He noted, not particularly caring. "Is everyone ready? I think it's time to go." He took a deep breath, shouldering his messenger bag.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Toni nodded firmly.

- CASSANDRA DELEVIGNE -

KiPQv16581kgIlzZQpjcqY5ZNgqmWoq-ZJz19v5bdqXd2TMHBBCZ8WhlfpNy0QoQsw3pNq9QSJ6X9qRdddPd1jXlKaBnytGzcOSIJCKzw8tnWjN6MVbrPg7fFUpJ3ho-UCvXntTvVd1TCU-Xp74fAKd0dmuLQQ=w500-h281-nc

Cass replied to the kiss with a smile,winking to Alec once she pulled back. She kept one of her hands wrapped around his fingers.

Nico rolled his eyes at the scene,looking slightly disgusted.

"Get a room,both of you."

"Maybe when I get back." Cass chuckled and smiled to Ryder once he approached. "I am ready. Although I'm missing the camp already. Oh,well. May Zeus bless all of us."

A thunder resonated in the distance,which made Cass smirk.

Alessandro

Alec took a step back, jaw clenched. "Be safe." He pleaded sincerely. A lot could happen in the time they were separated, and he hated the danger of it all. If something happened to her because he hadn't been around, he'd never forgive himself.

- NICO CASTELLANO -

7ZXMXzj5JNna_ZwZrIYXx45oo1wgtPnXzVvAbLC_eaWfo1aMpzNtsSjxoyyv1cs1AWo58hmRYJfthyODG2xDmFWd7qYTmllqJODD1muQaHhuSvS-18mj9zum3gEg55w9U36HbxkRZD4ut3hCpCcMdrZxs1ULPA=w500-h263-nc

Nico turned to Isabelle,walking over to her side.

"Thank you again for helping me." The shadows around his hand started to materialize. He soon had a dark flower in his palm,and he handed it to Isabelle with a smile. "So you can remember me. Good luck here in the camp."

Isabelle blushed "oh...Thanks!" she said and hugged him "You guys are gonna do awesome, I know it!"

Blair

Blair returned to Kara after a while and looked around. "Where's Alec?" She asked curiously.

"Saying goodbye to the girlfriend, I'd have to assume." Kara shrugged, humming softly.

"What a wimp." Blair noted.

"Mhmm... We should go drag him away, but he's going to be away from her for a day or two, so he can have his fun." Kara shrugged.

Ryder

Ryder took a deep breath as Nitch arrived, smiling. "Okay. It's time to go." He ordered. "Out the entrance, Nitch and I have a destination in mind." Nishan looked a bit troubled but nodded, staying silent. "Let's go." Ryder sighed, walking toward the entrance.

"Dick." Toni noted cheerfully, walking beside Max.

Alessandro

Alec watched them leave, feeling like his chest was being crushed slowly. He clenched his fist, hating to feel so helpless and knowing he could do nothing to stop it. He looked at Cassandra, clear message in his eyes.

I'll see you soon.

- CASSANDRA DELEVIGNE -

KiPQv16581kgIlzZQpjcqY5ZNgqmWoq-ZJz19v5bdqXd2TMHBBCZ8WhlfpNy0QoQsw3pNq9QSJ6X9qRdddPd1jXlKaBnytGzcOSIJCKzw8tnWjN6MVbrPg7fFUpJ3ho-UCvXntTvVd1TCU-Xp74fAKd0dmuLQQ=w500-h281-nc

Cass hesitated for just a second before sliding her hand away from Alec's. She turned around to meet his look,understanding the message immediately. With a look that indicated acquaintance,she quickly followed her friends towards the entrance.

Ryder

Ryder led the menagerie group out of camp and into the wilderness. "I hope none of you are squeamish, because I can think of one way that's the fastest to get us across the US." He said, turning to the group and looking uncomfortable. They were at the edge of the road. He pulled out a drachma, and tossed it onto the pavement, watching it sink through without a noise. "Stêthi 'Ô hárma diabolês!" He shouted in a clear voice. Immediately, a grey taxi cab appeared, brakes squealing loudly. Ryder grimaced, rubbing his ear. "Come one, come all. It's bigger than it looks on the inside." He admitted, opening the door and gesturing for them to get in. Toni looked disbelievingly at him.

"The Gray Sisters? That's your brilliant plan?" She hissed. Ryder's face was as hard as flint, and she got in without further complaint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back