°Gone° ≈)With Out A Trace≈)

Markus looked around when he heard something that sounded like whistling. "Are they're birds around" he asked confused patting his ears a few times before heading towards the sound curiously but cautiously.

Aria heard footsteps, and stopped. she reeached for her bag and realized she had left it with the others. she cursed under her breath and readied herself to dodge just in case anything jumped out at her.

when Aria sees someone look from behind the tree she completely drops her guard, "M-Markus?" she starts to tear up, "your not just another ghost are you?"

"Aria" he said loudly and happily running towards her ina hug" Of course not idiot" he said jokingly with a smile.

Aria wrapped her arms around him and holds him "im sorry i had to be sure" she crys a little "beecause Chase he...." she trails off. she was so glad to Markus, he was her best friend, she was afraid she had lost everyone.

((dont even make fun of me Wing! i had to include chase again, i couldnt help myself))

"Dont talk about him now" he said hugging her back patting her head. "At least your alive" he said smiling.

Aria wiped her tears, "its nice to see a familiar face" she could feel the dogs precence, but the other seemed to have left for now. "This might sound crazy but ever since Chase left us, I've been able to feel spirits." She frowned, she wished the dog was happy, since he had chosen to stay instead of move on.

"Well this really isn't the first time something odd has happened with you" he said smiling.

Cuber stood behind Aria watching her hug the Human Male, He walked around the male, He couldn't see Cuber, But cuber wanted to know if he could feel Cuber like Aria can.

"Right." She smiled, "I met up with some other people, you should come along" she said as Midnight rubbed against Markuses legs, "looks like he remembers you" she motioned to the black tomcat.

Cuber then saw Midnight, He Knew Midnight could see him (Animals see Spirits) He watched Midnight then walked closer the the cat, He stared at it hoping it could see him and would let them know.

"Hey Midnight" He said smiling picking up and holding the cat on one arm so it could lay down and began stroking her coat with the other. He smiled before jumping a bit looking down. "IS there any other animal I don't know about" he asked.

"A dog spirit." She said looking at Midnight. He mewed, reaching a paw down towards the dog. He knew the dog had helped save his master, and silently thanked the dog. Aria reached up and scratched the feline between the ears.

Cuber watched the male jump, and he got startled his then realized he could Maybe just possibly sense his presents, He looked around anything to got i sign, he hated not being seen, he just wanted to be pet again and held, Being so cold wasnt fun, He wished come one would throw a ball and he would go and catch it and bring it back.

Woman, Come to my rp D: Muahaha

Cuber looked at the Cat and watching the cat reach out to him made his heart feel slightly warm again, But then it sunk deeper, He wish he could have fought better, he blamed himself for not being able to live, It was his fault, he should have killed it.

"Really a dog spirit" he said kneeling down letting midnight go and reaching into his bag pulling out a ball. "Can he play fetch" he asked curious chucking the ball a few feet down a street.

Cuber walked over to the ball, he stared at it, he knew he couldnt pick it, But he simply put out his paw and nudged the ball, it moved slightly, he hoped the human had seen this, He felt sorrow could his eyes and he whimpered and whined, He hated this, it was like a Hell in heaven.

Markus was surprised to see the ball move. "So he really is there" he said walking over to the ball ans patting what he was hoping was the dog considering where the ball moved.

"I really wish I couild see you I love dogs But I hope your happy whatever you decide to do" he said smiling.

Cuber listened and shook himself and sat down and gave him a paw, Then put his paw back down. He Looked at the human, Then left, Not wanting to have to feel anymore sorrow.

Luke (a live dog) Stood behind the male and he just stared at him.

"MArkus felt another pair of eyes and turned around to see another dog. He sat down next to where he was petting the air and looked at the dog."Well hi there" he said happily.

"I guess that means follow" he said standing up. "You can come too if your still here" he said walking after the dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back