Godling Academy (Sign-Up)

Ronkaime said:
it's unique I like it :D i have a friend named Corin
Aww thanks! Haha coolos :PSo what about our characters. xD

Bree said:
As do I they were very cute together and he wasn't as drunk xD  
Why? Skyler and her were so cute!
Idk! xD i like you a vex! Feels don't lie. 

Ronkaime said:
If you want ash and kitty can reconcile and i guess be together
Okay! But your character was wrong.. xD

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
Idk! xD i like you a vex! Feels don't lie. 
But-but I like Styles and her, he makes her laugh and smile and I doubt Vex could handle her space issues. xD

Bree said:
But-but I like Styles and her, he makes her laugh and smile and I doubt Vex could handle her space issues. xD
Bree, I'm not going to argue. Haha i just like you a ex idk why it's just my feels okay?

So do you guys remember when all of us were new members or just members? Look under your name to the left. A lot of us turned into Active members ^^

Bree said:
I joined a few days ago and Im an active member now
I'm glad you joined! and i'm a active member too! 

jj9095 said:
This RP rocks ^^ Btw Ronkaime I have been trying to post in your RP but everytime I do nobody listens or cares and im like x.x :x =x D'=
Haha, JJ it's because we made it!

jj9095 said:
This RP rocks ^^ Btw Ronkaime I have been trying to post in your RP but everytime I do nobody listens or cares and im like x.x :x =x D'=
I'm sorry about that everyones sleep now but i will make sure your involved tomorrow I mean you are my parrtner

Ronkaime said:
I'm sorry about that everyones sleep now but i will make sure your involved tomorrow I mean you are my parrtner
Ya where'd every one go :/

Ronkaime said:
Mines haven't started yet I just got back from my appointment,Bree what's your name?
They put a chain on my bottom teeth and I have to get springs next time. Brianna why? Oh and I was at the park earlier....Next to my swings was a potato...A full, unrotten, uncut potato...And on my way back there was one in the grass next to the fountain...Wtf?! xD  
It just took me ten minutes to take a bite of a corndog, chew it, then swallow. All because my d*mn teeth hurt ><""

(The Great Komeko, now breaking the meta roleplay-style! Bwahahaha!)

Name: Bashir-Al-Hussein

Descendant or Mortal Until Chosen: Clotho (Fate of Life)

Assigned God/Goddess (Your choice):Atropos (Cutter of Fate)

Personality: Bashir is a man of few words, one who only talks to bring a point and does so with one sentence, he is often exasperated when he is talked two by more than one person and will often cover his ears slightly to concentrate, truly a calm and yet tempered individual. He often finishes arguments, always having the first, and last laugh. Many blamed him when he was younger for their mistakes, but he would always tell them.

"Why it is fate, inshaak ak allah my friends, if God wills it." Which obviously didn't translate well to the school kids.

Picture (Optional):

Hobbies: Making deals with people to help them with their issues, he loves watching people get angry at him for his advice not going perfectly, though he is usually correct, his cryptic words fool most.

Abilities (If Descendant): He has the power to make small twists to fate, and while these alone cannot change lives, the chain reaction, can.

Background/History: Bashir al-Hussein was born in Saudi Arabia, in Mecca, where he was always obsessed from the age of five with people's lives, how they lived, how they died, and most importantly, why? He has obsessed with such fervor that it worried everyone in his neighborhood, and with good reason, studying more and more into death and disease, he practically knew the anatomy of a human, he would laugh at kids angry at him for misleading his words and would get away with even more cryptic words, while people thought this was an apology, in reality an insult would be correct.

Dorm partner (Optional): None please

Pet or special item(Optional): He always has a raven at his shoulder, and only he knows its name.

Information about God/Goddess: Atropos is the oldest and wisest of the three Fates, she is the one who cuts the string of life.

Relationships with other Gods/Goddesses: She works with her two sisters, Clotho and Lachesis.

Other Information (Optional): He runs a small little shop in his dorm, where he would 'Help' people with their problems with his advice, though many come, few come again without anger plastered in their face.

So I know this is random and I know it is but do any of you have any tips for going to your first job interview? x.x

Dress semi formal and practice a nice, firm handshake cause according to my teacher, it's basically your first test during an interview. Call him or her sir or miss or Mr./Mrs./Ms. unless they tell you to call them by their first name, and ask questions about the job but not ones like how much money you'll make, ones like if you'll be working a lot with people or if the company works with some charity or something not related to how many days you'll get off or money and such. It also might help to research the company that you want to hire you

I am in the middle of making a study guide pretty much of the company and what I hsold answer to specific questions, etc xD Thank you Bree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back