Godling Academy (Sign-Up)

Yes sir! Make a girl =) And hopefully you didn't get this confused. Aphrodite in THIS RP was a guy and Eros was a girl. In real life... Or mythology better said lol Aphrodite was a girl and Eros was a guy xD

Okay well I shall be going to bed and I wake up and get on around 1pm. Would you like to me stay up and wait or can you wait until 1pm Eastern time? Its 2:30am right now for me x.x

By all means, get some rest. >.> My character will take a bit of time to get done, anyways. That's be just cruel making you wait. O.o

I'll be able to wait, no worries. Have a good night! Or, erm, morning. >u<

Oh jeez, I'm still not finished with my character yet. ;A; I've been working most of the day, I'm sorry. I'll get back to it right now.

So I've just looked over my roleplays again, and I actually have more going than I expected, plus I've been more busy at work than I thought before. I, unfortunately, don't think I'll be able to do this one. I don't want to join and have to leave in the middle, so I think it's best if I say this now.

I'm so sorry, jj9095 . I just now realized, and I feel like an ass for saying I can join and then having to leave. Hope you can forgive me. :[

Its okay Armageddon its understandable! I really wish you became part of our group but I understand why. Im tight myself trying to keep up with my own group =/ Thank you so much for at least being interested and can you maybe pass the word to at least one person of this RP?

Sorry, I'm having a bit of trouble understanding that. x_x You mean like passing the word about joining the RP? I can definitely try. >u>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back