Godling Academy (Sign-Up)

Oh and just a heads up, I have an orthodontist meeting in the morning so I won't be on till the afternoon most likely

Oh nuhuh. I hate the dentist. 
If I had train tracks thogh for braces I would try to get a color that matches my teeth (so hopefully white xD )

Orthos are much nicer then dentists cause I hate them too. Ever since one of the helpers held down my hands for no gosh dang reason, I have an irrational fear of them and start panicking whenever I'm at one but the orthodontist doesn't have any needles and they don't hold you down ^^ it's actually quite nice, at least my orthodontist is

jj9095 said:
savagePEST I only ask two things. 1) You tell me the actors name that you took that picture from because if not I might go crazy xD 2) I will talk about the fates a little in my History class today and would like you to put the information I say into GA:
Sorry for skipping out on your class JJ, D; I need to get a hold of my sleeping patterns (recently I've been going to sleep at 6:30 in the morning.)

But the model is Kat Dennings :3

I wouldn't know what to do with my characters for the shifting class.

Its okay just make sure you read the history class and put your characters in the gym in a couple minutes!

Nico said:
I wouldn't know what to do with my characters for the shifting class.
I've read that he can change shape into some small birds and his known weakness is the sun hope that helps a bit

JJ what kind of thing could i hsve fir the amusment park?

Bree said:
Orthos are much nicer then dentists cause I hate them too. Ever since one of the helpers held down my hands for no gosh dang reason, I have an irrational fear of them and start panicking whenever I'm at one but the orthodontist doesn't have any needles and they don't hold you down ^^ it's actually quite nice, at least my orthodontist is
What a coincidence I have an ortho appointment tommorrow that being said jj9095 my class might sts\art a little late I can make up something about Eros boinking someone and yeah 
does anybody play wizards 101?

Ronkaime said:
What a coincidence I have an ortho appointment tommorrow that being said jj9095 my class might sts\art a little late I can make up something about Eros boinking someone and yeah 
does anybody play wizards 101?
Yes i do! :3 Allison pearl heart but i'm married with 5 children xD

Ortho apontiment is at eleven so expect me back around three or four. Oh and Sock I was wondering if you planned on getting styles and lune back together or not?

Sock Sockie dear do you want/plan on Skyler and Lune getting back together? I need to know so as I know what I want to do for the dance ^^ Sorry if I'm bugging you

Ronkaime said:
Mine? Darien you?
Corrine i hate my name.. 

Bree said:
Sock Sockie dear do you want/plan on Skyler and Lune getting back together? I need to know so as I know what I want to do for the dance ^^ Sorry if I'm bugging you
I have feels for lex! Vex+Luna

Users who are viewing this thread

Back