Godling Academy (Sign-Up)

So....I just read that Artemis had Aura (who claimed Artemis was not a virgin) raped by Dionysius to 'save her dignity'.....*disturbed*

Just so ya guys know, I might not be on for the next day or two. Sorry, but my parents are going out of town and there's a chance I'll need to go with them.

HEY GUYSSS. I has a roleplay and I need 2 more people, its an outcast deal, SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED. Hit me up ;D

I would like to check it out 
I would like to mention that Pacific Rim was AWESOME. Just saying.

OH MY GOD. Just went to a closing ceremony at a boy scout camp and it was absolutely awesome and beautiful! Even saw them retire a flag! <3 I didn't miss anything important did I?

Nope xD Layla and Iris are just talking to James and Jake. Tomorrow and Sunday are the important days. Tonight is just for fun if you want to RP like regularly.

Im glad you had fun Bree ^.^

Why thank you! My favorite part of the day was walking into the diming hall (Where my bf works) and one of his coworkers looking at me and going. "YOUR bree? How'd caleb manage to get a girl like you?" Priceless. ^^ Oh and got an estimate about what time tomorrow for shopping? He comes home around one and I hang with him till eight or nine. I'll be fine for the dance as long as it happens after five ^^

Knowing the girls wanting to get 'ready' and stuff for the dance it will probably be after five xD Im thinking the shopping will be around 3pm? Im spending time with my bf tomorrow too so Ill just have to be squeezing in going to the mall. Or does everyone want to do it like around 7pm?

Omg I love it when my boyfriends friends do that xD He tends to be nicer to me when he hears that lol.

Ikr! It's like they remember how lucky they are xD and I'll try and keep up as best as I can as well ^^ I think I'm going off for the night. Nighty night my friends! <3

Im thinking well spend all day in the mall. I just ask that you post a "Lune and Loki jump into the portal and ended up in a alley way on front of the mall" tomorrow when I post that everyone is going to the mall and stuff and then since well spend all day there then you can just show up whenever you want and say you picked out a dress (and post a picture of your dress and masquerade)

I HAVE PICKED OUT LIKE COUNTLESS DRESSES FOR ANNA, AND A TUX FOR JACK, ALEX AND STYLES. Wanna see? ;D

2012_fashion_new_designer_cheap_suits_for.jpg

$T2eC16R,!zQE9s3ssOOGBQSB,VYdNw~~60_35.JPG

Anna(I have 5 dresses YOU CHOOSE ONE xD ):

2dhi5c3.jpg

116o009.jpg

2aagbxw.jpg

9hnsi9.jpg

oir7tt.jpg

Alex:
jpkjlj.jpg

Styles(This and black skinny jeans, but the bow thing is red):
2uhaefc.jpg

Jackson:
zvahs7.jpg

F*CK I STILL NEED THE MASKS! I'll get the boys masks right now, I'll need to figure out Anna's once I figure out her dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back