Godling Academy (Sign-Up)

Its okay xD I just want everyone to do this in only TWO more hours ^.^ So we can all join in and be like OMG THE AWESOMENESS and stuff =)

Lol well I told everyone else 7 and I dont want people to get mad at me so I dont want to change it xP why dont you guys go to the "computer lab" in school and look up the mall we are going to go to? Lets call it.. Rosewood Mall? So then you guys can see the stores then and look at the dresses earlier?

BLAH. BUT I GOT ALL EXCITED. GRRR. I DISLIKE YOU. WELL I'M USING DRESS NUMBAH 1 AND I HAVE MAH MASKS PICKED OUT. Anyway, no Anna doesn't have a date.

Yes we are Mumf! If I were you I would get a character up in the next hour because we are going shopping for tomorrows ballroom dance :)

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 2

Its not that everyone else is FREE its that the maximum is 2 characters for each god/goddess. Hermes, hestia, Ares, Demeter, and a couple lesser gods are completely open if you don't want to have a double. Just ask and anyone in this RP can help :)

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 2

OHOHOHOH I CHANGED MY MIND ON STYLE'S LOOK. I FOUND A SUIT THAT HAS THE ACTOR ACTUALLY WEARING SO YOU CAN REALLY SEE WHAT HE'LL LOOK LIKE xD .

1oxe74.png

I love the color! Makes me wonder whether or not I should go with the red or silver dress... xD

To any of the newbies that did not go today to the mall and yet still want to be part of Godling Academy please before 7pm Eastern time tomorrow go to the mall and get your dress, shoes, tux, w.e. you need with Athenas unlimited credit card and be ready to go to the ball! Trust me a lot of people dont have dates and everyone needs a mask anyways so you will be fine! If there is a day to ever join the GA RP it will be 7/14/2013! Come one! Come all! Mumf, GamerXZ, Shiku

Users who are viewing this thread

Back