Godling Academy (Sign-Up)

Sock said:
Name: Alexander(Alex) Davidson

Descendant or Mortal Until Chosen: Descendant, son of Zeus

Assigned God/Goddess (Your choice): Zeus

Personality: Hes closed off, quiet, loyal, dominant, he can be brutal and ruthless if angered but is a reasonably kind person.

Other Information (Optional): N/A
....With his personality....I can see Lune falling for him AND Styles.... xD

Sock no flying or controling lightning bolts yet. Im thinking the 18th I would have a classes for the Zeus's to START to learn how to use lightning bolts. Also I dont think Zeus can fly, he normally just gets a thing like Sana Clause (which I cannot remember the name of? Halp?) to ride in. Also james dorm partner is jake. Also in the Background information you put "but will return once he graduates" to going to the military? That doesnt make sense to me since he is here to become Zeus? Change those things and he is accepted

and you can't legally join the navy till your 17, then training which is a b*tch, not to mention all asvab test, and other test you will have to go through, but seems a good change

I really like the idea of people NOT being dorm partners with their other characters. Does everyone agree? More interaction happens then

Well, actually, once again if you've read the recent percy jackson books Jason, the demigod of Zeus can fly and all that. So, i'm basing my stuff mainly off of that. I'll fix the going back stuff.

Bree said:
....With his personality....I can see Lune falling for him AND Styles.... xD
And Layla xP 
Okay I HAVENT read the percy jackson books BECAUSE of those false statements

and I know this because I got 5 people in my grade, including me, joining the navy, 2 joining the air force, then a few in the army and marine corp.

dakup BLAH THEN HE WAS ILLEGAL I DON'T KNOW. xD Can we just go with it? 
jj9095 It makes sense for him to fly. Can we just leave it be?

hey im fine with it just showing off my navy know how. like I said, I can have james move in with him, whole zeus kin need to stick together Bree does loki have a dorm mate?

jj9095 said:
And Layla xP 
Okay I HAVENT read the percy jackson books BECAUSE of those false statements
I wouldn't necessarily call this one a false statement since Zeus is God of the sky and one can fly by manipulating air around them. Either way, I do agree this is too advanced to have right off the bat. (Not trying to sound mean or rude, it's just my opinion and thought process ^^')

Sock said:
dakup BLAH THEN HE WAS ILLEGAL I DON'T KNOW. xD Can we just go with it? 
jj9095 It makes sense for him to fly. Can we just leave it be?
if he can fly I think I should transform into an eagle.

dakup said:
hey im fine with it just showing off my navy know how. like I said, I can have james move in with him, whole zeus kin need to stick together Bree does loki have a dorm mate?
Nope, he's free ^^

he turns into an eagle, thats what I mean. 
and I could switch out james and jake for loki and jake and james and jason.

*sighs* Zeus isnt a superhero -.- But fine -.- I am NOT happy about it though. Frikin get pissed off with the god damn Percy Jackson books -.- Take off the frikin can control lightning please. CAN EVERYONE PLEASE AGREE TO STOP USING INFORMATION FROM THE PERCY JACKSON BOOKS?! Internet is your friend!

dakup said:
he turns into an eagle, thats what I mean. 
and I could switch out james and jake for loki and jake and james and jason.
I'm alright with that if you are Sock

jj9095 said:
*sighs* Zeus isnt a superhero -.- But fine -.- I am NOT happy about it though. Frikin get pissed off with the god damn Percy Jackson books -.- Take off the frikin can control lightning please. CAN EVERYONE PLEASE AGREE TO STOP USING INFORMATION FROM THE PERCY JACKSON BOOKS?! Internet is your friend!
I love the books but i don't use the info from there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back